PDA

View Full Version : This will be our last loss of the season

igoe4broncos
12-13-2013, 01:57 PM
Book it.

Lancane
12-13-2013, 02:24 PM
Well that is an easy prediction since the next two teams we face are bottom feeders of the NFL, but I wouldn't let up on either the Raiders or Texans which the whole organization is in disarray and the team has nothing to lose, whereas the Raiders have their pride in stopping us from attaining the AFCW Title.

igoe4broncos
12-13-2013, 03:32 PM
Including the playoffs

wayninja
12-13-2013, 04:08 PM
This will be the last loss the Broncos ever have. Throughout eternity.

Book it.

Lancane
12-13-2013, 04:42 PM
This will be the last loss the Broncos ever have. Throughout eternity.

Book it.

Repeat after me... "Smoking Crack is Bad...Mmmmkay!".

wayninja
12-13-2013, 04:58 PM
Repeat after me... "Smoking Crack is Bad...Mmmmkay!".

Oh, ye of little crank

capt. Jack
12-15-2013, 06:09 AM
What do we need 5 wins in a row?

Folks I need contributor points so I can post a Sig!

:)

Davii
12-15-2013, 01:41 PM

I don't believe there's a restriction for that here Jack. You should be able to post a sig now.

pulse
12-15-2013, 01:47 PM
We can win out. We'll still host the AFCCG. The Patriots are going to slip up before this is all over. Perhaps even today. Their offense is playing like total crap.

wayninja
12-15-2013, 04:09 PM
I don't believe there's a restriction for that here Jack. You should be able to post a sig now.

Yep, it's not that hard to put a broken image in your sig line. :D

pulse
12-15-2013, 04:12 PM
Seriously... WIN OUT, A-HOLES!

Davii
12-16-2013, 12:34 PM
Yep, it's not that hard to put a broken image in your sig line. :D

It's not broken. ShaneFalco said 404 errors bug him, so there you have it.

wayninja
12-16-2013, 12:56 PM
It's not broken. ShaneFalco said 404 errors bug him, so there you have it.

You've dedicated you're entire sigline to trolling shane? That's some dedication, bro.

BroncoWave
12-16-2013, 01:31 PM
You've dedicated you're entire sigline to trolling shane? That's some dedication, bro.

As have I. I was going to change it because it was bugging me too, but when I saw how much anger is bestowed upon him, I just could not resist keeping it.

dogfish
12-16-2013, 02:55 PM
i endorse this thread. . .

pulse
12-16-2013, 03:20 PM
Silver lining in a loss. Everything is shaping up nicely with how this past weekend played out. If ever there was an opportune time to lose last Thursday, that was it. It essentially did nothing to affect our home-field advantage. The Broncos, however, have some pressing concerns going into the playoffs. Nothing like a good butt-kicking (the score was closer than the game) to expose those flaws and place them right in the face of the coaching staff and players. The Chargers exposed us in that butt-kicking. Though Peyton played well for the most part, he still made a horrible decision. He has to remind himself he needs to be smarter with the football late in the game. He stepped into pressure when the coverage was too solid and should have just thrown the ball away. Additionally, receivers ran the wrong routes or were on the wrong page. The defense struggled to make stops and got gashed for the most part. Even compared to the other two losses, I think Denver played their worst ball of the year Thursday. Now granted, we were forced into a very short week: a Thursday night game after playing in a physical game against KC just 4 days prior. But championship teams find a way to win under tough circumstances and we just didn't get it done. However, back to that silver lining: This loss may end up a blessing. The weekend played out in a way that sets Denver up on a clear shot at the Super Bowl if they can get their focus back. The loss should jar them. Also, having come out of Thursday without any injuries, and having the weekend to rest, players should be healthy and fresh this week to kick the tires and light the fires in practice. This week the team will prepare for their championship run. Time to start playing complete football games and take it all.

BroncoNut
12-16-2013, 04:19 PM
we still have not clinched the AFCW so I dont' see how a 1st seed is guaranteed at this time. chiefs still need to lose and we need to win, if my math is correct

olathebroncofan
12-16-2013, 04:32 PM
In before Joel's Broncos bashing post

ForgettingBrandonMarshall
12-16-2013, 04:37 PM
we still have not clinched the AFCW so I dont' see how a 1st seed is guaranteed at this time. chiefs still need to lose and we need to win, if my math is correct

If we win out, Chiefs don't matter.

So your math is correct in a sense, yet flawed in a sense.

tripp
12-16-2013, 05:04 PM
These next two teams are a perfect way for us to get hot going into the playoffs. Playoff Bye may be exactly what we need to go deep into the playoffs.

That being said (I contradict myself a lot), I could see Texans giving us a tough fight. Look what they did against the Pats in Houston.

dogfish
12-16-2013, 05:23 PM
If we have to win out, Chiefs don't matter.

So your math is correct in a sense, yet flawed in a sense.

story of nut's life. . .

capt. Jack
12-17-2013, 02:06 AM

THANKS, I will try!