PDA

View Full Version : Final HealthONE Injury Report - Broncos-Chargers

Denver Native (Carol)
12-11-2013, 04:51 PM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Final-HealthONE-Injury-Report/646be3ca-dbe1-4c3b-87e5-eca9e541f4c1

Denver Native (Carol)
12-11-2013, 06:52 PM
Jeff Legwold ‏@Jeff_Legwold 2h

#Broncos coach John Fox on Bailey: "Being real honest, we may have rushed him a little bit ... we want to make sure he's completely ready''

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 4h

Welker and Wolfe officially out. Champ is questionable but I'd be surprised if he plays vs SD.

Joel
12-11-2013, 09:17 PM
It worries me Champ went from FP the first two days to LP today; makes me wonder if he reaggravated the injury and we won't see him on the field again this year. Why the heck did we "rush him a little bit" or at all? I'd rather have a healthy Champ and hope someone beats NE so we get the AFCCG at home than have QBs picking on Webster and risk not making the AFCCG ANYWHERE. Especially when we might end up in the latter boat ANYWAY if we don't have Champ against Rivers' 70.3% completions.

BroncoWave
12-11-2013, 09:18 PM
It worries me Champ went from FP the first two days to LP today; makes me wonder if he reaggravated the injury and we won't see him on the field again this year. Why the heck did we "rush him a little bit" or at all? I'd rather have a healthy Champ and hope someone beats NE so we get the AFCCG at home than have QBs picking on Webster and risk not making the AFCCG ANYWHERE. Especially when we might end up in the latter boat ANYWAY if we don't have Champ against Rivers' 70.3% completions.

We didn't have Champ IN San Diego and still beat them without any problems. Color me not concerned.

Timmy!
12-11-2013, 09:21 PM

:lol: What?

Champ has barely played all year and now the Broncos need him to beat the Chargers? Riiiiiight.

Ziggy
12-11-2013, 09:24 PM

Joel you seem like and intelligent fellow, but I think you can find the dark cloud in any silver lining.

BroncoWave
12-11-2013, 09:24 PM
:lol: What?

Champ has barely played all year and now the Broncos need him to beat the Chargers? Riiiiiight.

And he's kinda sucked when he has played. I love Champ and hope he comes back healthy, but his absence will have little to no impact in this game.

Joel
12-12-2013, 01:58 AM
We didn't have Champ IN San Diego and still beat them without any problems. Color me not concerned.
Brady hadn't shown the NFL how easily a good QB can take Webster to school back then. And I wouldn't say we beat them without any problems, certainly not around Peyton Mannings ankles. We beat them by 8 pts; it was hardly a beatdown.

Joel you seem like and intelligent fellow, but I think you can find the dark cloud in any silver lining.
I just don't like to take things for granted. Hope for the best, plan for the worst, though what I do/n't has no bearing on what the team does. Just sit here and worry, though if we get the job done today I'll definitely feel a lot better about our last two, even if they are on the road.

Canmore
12-12-2013, 04:26 AM
And he's kinda sucked when he has played. I love Champ and hope he comes back healthy, but his absence will have little to no impact in this game.

I'm more concerned about the playoffs.