PDA

View Full Version : Broncos' Peyton Manning practices; Wes Welker, Champ Bailey out

Denver Native (Carol)
12-10-2013, 03:24 PM
Peyton Manning participated in his first Wednesday practice in more than a month on Tuesday.

Yes, you read that right. With the Broncos' schedule in advance of their Thursday night game against the Chargers, Tuesday's practice is actually a typical Wednesday, the day Manning has been apt to miss. Even though he participated, he looked limited, and he wasn't throwing during the media-viewing period.

Missing from Tuesday's practice were defensive lineman Derek Wolfe, receiver Wes Welker and running back C.J. Anderson. Wolfe was set to rejoin the team for meetings Tuesday after missing more than a week with illness, but he'll be worked back in slowly. Welker suffered a concussion during Sunday's game against Tennessee, and he's working through the league's concussion protocol.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24694960/broncos-peyton-manning-practices-wes-welker-champ-bailey

Ziggy
12-10-2013, 03:55 PM
Other than Clady and Vick, this team is going to get healthy for the playoffs. I can feel it in my bones.

claymore
12-10-2013, 04:36 PM
~~~Healthy vibes sent Dove Valley's way~~~

Broncolingus
12-10-2013, 05:36 PM
~~~Healthy vibes sent Dove Valley's way~~~

They're not interested in your hashish or other 'herbal remedies', Clay...at least not right now and regardless of what Von says.

Just sit Welker thru the end of the regular season, Broncos Inc...

...if having Welker is so key to beating these last three chumps, then you shouldn't be worried about going anywhere in the post season.

claymore
12-10-2013, 05:46 PM
They're not interested in your hashish or other 'herbal remedies', Clay...at least not right now and regardless of what Von says.

...if having Welker is so key to beating these last three chumps, then you shouldn't be worried about going anywhere in the post season.

Im concentrating all my vibes on Mannings ankles. :D

Ziggy
12-10-2013, 05:56 PM
Im concentrating all my vibes on Mannings ankles. :D

He looked like he had a ton of zip on his throws again last game. I think the ankles are feeling good.

BroncoWave
12-10-2013, 06:23 PM

Agree on Welker. I would absolutely sit him until the playoffs. 2 concussions in 4 weeks is scary stuff.

DenBronx
12-10-2013, 06:41 PM
We need to sit Welker and Champ.

Not sure what is going on with Wolfe. Porter had some of those same symptoms too...maybe sit him until the playoffs too.

I would like to see us healthy headed into the playoffs. There could be new injuries in these next 3 games. In fact if we have 1st seed wrapped up by the time we play oakland then I would rest our starters.

broncosinindy
12-10-2013, 09:16 PM
I cannot agree with this for the most part. KT potentially could throw him and peyton out of rythm .. not to mention we only have one other reciver. Gotta play him last game of the year .. JMO

topscribe
12-10-2013, 09:28 PM
I cannot agree with this for the most part. KT potentially could throw him and peyton out of rythm .. not to mention we only have one other reciver. Gotta play him last game of the year .. JMO
Who would that one other receiver be? DT, Decker, Tamme, or JT?

broncosinindy
12-10-2013, 09:33 PM
I guess I should have been a little more clear. I wasn't referencing tight ends or starting wide outs. I meant caldwell

topscribe
12-13-2013, 12:57 PM
I guess I should have been a little more clear. I wasn't referencing tight ends or starting wide outs. I meant caldwell
You hit the proverbial nail on the head. Caldwell, 2 TDs.