PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Announcing the 2014 Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Ziggy
12-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Who's with me? Claim your stake here and now. The Debbie downers can have their pessimism. I'll take the Broncos and super bowl wins for 1000 Alex. I've chosen to enjoy this championship season as it unfolds. The Broncos will win the Super Bowl this season. That's my line and I'm sticking with it. This is one heck of a ride. Peyton and the offense are going to crush the scoring record, and this defense is coming together well. Von is looking like Von again. Champ will be back for the stretch run, and our 1st and 2nd round picks are getting better every week. I'm loving every minute of it. There's nothing better as a fan than knowing that your team is the best in the world and watching them prove it. Will there be hiccups along the way? Sure, but Elway will still be hoisting a new Lombardi in February. Who else wants to enjoy the ride while the train is still in motion? The satisfaction is far better than looking back when it's all over and figuring out that you lost out on the joy of appreciating every moment as it unfolded. Anyone with me?

edit: Here's the list so far.....
Me
Gem
Al Wilson 4 Mayor
AlWilsonizKING
Dzone
jhildebrand
powderaddict
slim
ForgettingBrandonMarshall
Buff
BroncoWave
DenBronx
BroncoFan85
Shazam

spikerman
12-08-2013, 10:15 PM
They're not winning anything unless they improve the defense. Sorry to be a pessimist.

Ziggy
12-08-2013, 10:17 PM
They're not winning anything unless they improve the defense. Sorry to be a pessimist.

Don't be sorry, it's your loss.

12-08-2013, 10:22 PM
I'm with you. Even though I'll count myself a pessimistic fan because I hate our defense, I think that our offense can carry us the whole way. The big stat for me today was ZERO turnovers. Our bend, but don't break (usually just break) defense will look better when they don't have to defend a short field multiple times a game. No turnovers equals worse field position for the opposition.

Also, our D will start to get healthy and hopefully they start playing together before we hit the playoffs. We caused turnovers today and pressured Fitzy, for the most part. If this team goes positive in the turnover margin, I don't see anyone beating us.

By the way, I like how you deliberately left out our 3rd round pick. He had a rough game today so I hope he bounces back.

Dapper Dan
12-08-2013, 10:32 PM
I don't like counting my chickens before they hatch.

Timmy!
12-08-2013, 11:39 PM
Love the optimism, but pull up on the reigns a bit, too soon.

Ravage!!!
12-08-2013, 11:40 PM
I can NOT believe you are trying so hard to JINX us with this talk!!!

Thnikkaman
12-08-2013, 11:45 PM
I'm not jumping on this bandwagon. Last time I did, Elway lost to the jaguars in the playoffs in 96.

Never again.

tripp
12-09-2013, 12:06 AM
All I'm gonna say is.. Oh god.

Not too sure about this thread. I believe we have a very good chance of going to the Super Bowl, because any time you have Peyton on your side, the chances are increased dramatically. But our defense needs to settle down in the 1st half of each football game before we can start predicting who we'll be playing in the Super Bowl. Today was a good show case that Montee Ball and Knowshon Moreno can co-exist and be a nice little duo threat in the back field. I am worried for Welker though.

GEM
12-09-2013, 12:30 AM
It's a bit early, but wth!! **** yea!!! Go Broncos!!! Love this team, love being able to tell other team fans where to stick it. Got into it pretty good today with some shit talking chiefs fans, effing idiots. :)

LuisPastrana4
12-09-2013, 12:49 AM
It's a bit early, but wth!! **** yea!!! Go Broncos!!! Love this team, love being able to tell other team fans where to stick it. Got into it pretty good today with some shit talking chiefs fans, effing idiots. :) I hear it on the daily living in KC -_- glad we swept them so they stay quiet

Joel
12-09-2013, 02:36 AM
I hate going through a whole season EXPECTING a SB win only to be left with a year of empty bitterness when a team shows they aren't for real. And this team has MANY SERIOUS vulnerabilities; this isn't the '98 team that was clearly unstoppable from the start. Think Pats fans aren't still eating their hearts out over the '07 season at least as much as we do over the '96 and '12 seasons? I'd rather be ecstatically than devastatingly surprised. It's just a matter of personal preference though; I don't begrudge you your enjoyment now, and may eventually envy it.

Broncolingus
12-09-2013, 06:41 AM
They're not winning anything unless they improve the defense.

You speak the truth...

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/178/478/confucius.jpg?1316989794

Northman
12-09-2013, 06:42 AM
Im more of a wait and see kind of guy.

Northman
12-09-2013, 06:43 AM
I'm not jumping on this bandwagon. Last time I did, Elway lost to the jaguars in the playoffs in 96.

Never again.

Very very true. Of course i caught myself doing the same thing last year and then we lost to the Ravens. lol

Broncolingus
12-09-2013, 06:45 AM
Very very true. Of course i caught myself doing the same thing last year and then we lost to the Ravens. lol

You were doing this after the Ravens game...:D

http://cdn.pastemagazine.com/www/system/images/thumbs/www/blogs_lists_2009_07_31/fast_times_at_ridgemont_high_300x222.jpg?127388963 7

CrazyHorse
12-09-2013, 12:08 PM
We haven't won shit yet. Out of all teams though, the Broncos probably have the best shot at a Super Bowl title. At least at the moment.

Buff
12-09-2013, 12:56 PM
I first knew we'd win the Super Bowl this year after watching Fox's return press conference. We have a very tight knit locker room, which isn't the case across much of the league.

BroncoNut
12-09-2013, 01:00 PM
I'm tired (lazy???) and should really get some excersize today

Traveler
12-09-2013, 02:26 PM
Way too early for a thread like this. I too like the optimism, but won't buy into it . Even if we did make to the SB, I'm still not sold on DT, Decker, and Welker when they have to play a physical secondary. Decker seems to have become more aggressive going after the ball. Need DT to start attacking the ball too. Unless SEA becomes overconfident and slips up in the playoffs, our team, especially our receivers, are gonna have their hands full against that roided out secondary and monster DL.

Ziggy
12-09-2013, 03:18 PM
Good Lord, people. You act like the Broncos success controls every bit of your happiness. If that's the case.......get a life! Is there a chance that the Broncos don't win the Super Bowl? Sure, but if they don't I still have a great life, great family, great job, and am blessed and highly favored. If the Broncos lose, none of that changes. If they win, it just adds to it. Perspective people, perspective!

So here's the list of people with the balls to believe so far:
Me
Gem
AlWilson4Mayor
DZone
Slim
AlWilsonizKing

Anyone else?

Northman
12-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Good Lord, people. You act the Broncos success controls every bit of your happiness. If that's the case.......get a life! Is there a chance that the Broncos don't win the Super Bowl? Sure, but if they don't I still have a great life, great family, great job, and am blessed and highly favored. If the Broncos lose, none of that changes. If they win, it just adds to it. Perspective people, perspective!

Me
Gem
AlWilson4Mayor
DZone
Slim
AlWilsonizKing

Anyone else?

So wait a minute? Just because people dont know or believe we will win the SB means we dont have a life? What exactly is wrong with just saying wait and see? I stopped investing that much emotion a long time ago. Once Elway and crew got their rings i was satisfied. Anything that happens before i die is just gravy but i dont need to make proclamations to be happy. Lmao

Ziggy
12-09-2013, 03:31 PM
So wait a minute? Just because people dont know or believe we will win the SB means we dont have a life? What exactly is wrong with just saying wait and see? I stopped investing that much emotion a long time ago. Once Elway and crew got their rings i was satisfied. Anything that happens before i die is just gravy but i dont need to make proclamations to be happy. Lmao

Reign in the dramatics North. I said that if the Broncos success control every bit of a person's happiness that they need to get a life. Big difference.

Dapper Dan
12-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Saying your favorite team will win the Super Bowl means you have balls?

:rofl:

Talk about being dramatic.

GEM
12-09-2013, 07:45 PM
I hear it on the daily living in KC -_- glad we swept them so they stay quiet

Sweeping them don't even shut them up. :confused:

GEM
12-09-2013, 07:48 PM
Effing nincompoooooops!!! If you aren't on board, go find another of Joel's many Manning sucks posts and jump on that bandwagon. :laugh: :D

BroncoWave
12-09-2013, 07:56 PM
I personally guarantee the Broncos will win the Super Bowl this year. Nothing else to worry about guys, it's all over!

Ziggy
12-09-2013, 08:39 PM
Effing nincompoooooops!!! If you aren't on board, go find another of Joel's many Manning sucks posts and jump on that bandwagon. :laugh: :D

Atta girl! Gonna be fun watching the Broncos shut shut some of their own fans up as well as everyone else's.

spikerman
12-09-2013, 10:01 PM
Atta girl! Gonna be fun watching the Broncos shut shut some of their own fans up as well as everyone else's.

I very much hope so!

Dapper Dan
12-09-2013, 11:13 PM
I very much hope so!

NO! You can't hope. You have to know so. Balls!

Northman
12-10-2013, 05:22 AM

Im on the wait and see bandwagon so shut your piehole.

Joel
12-10-2013, 05:31 AM
Good Lord, people. You act like the Broncos success controls every bit of your happiness. If that's the case.......get a life! Is there a chance that the Broncos don't win the Super Bowl? Sure, but if they don't I still have a great life, great family, great job, and am blessed and highly favored. If the Broncos lose, none of that changes. If they win, it just adds to it. Perspective people, perspective!
I still don't get this: People put on their orange-colored blinders because they want to enjoy the ecstatic euphoria of a SB season THROUGHOUT its progress.

Yet people who won't risk devastating disappointment by EXPECTING a SB win are overinvested.

Apparently it's only caring way too much if it's not uniformly positive and uncritical. Our offense is 22nd in rushing yds/att, making it hard to salt away wins, and our defense is 21st in passing yds/att, making it hard to preserve leads. That's not to say it's hopeless, by any means, but maybe we shouldn't pre-order jewelry and magnums by the gross just yet. ;)

Northman
12-10-2013, 06:15 AM
I still don't get this: People put on their orange-colored blinders because they want to enjoy the ecstatic euphoria of a SB season THROUGHOUT its progress.

Yet people who won't risk devastating disappointment by EXPECTING a SB win are overinvested.

Apparently it's only caring way too much if it's not uniformly positive and uncritical. Our offense is 22nd in rushing yds/att, making it hard to salt away wins, and our defense is 21st in passing yds/att, making it hard to preserve leads. That's not to say it's hopeless, by any means, but maybe we shouldn't pre-order jewelry and magnums by the gross just yet. ;)

Apparently you and anyone who just want it to play out are bad fans Joel. How ever are we to compete with the Bronco elitist? Lmao

Joel
12-10-2013, 06:23 AM
Apparently you and anyone who just want it to play out are bad fans Joel. How ever are we to compete with the Bronco elitist? Lmao
I assume the self-appointed Loyalty Officers are one of those groups that "act like the Broncos success controls every bit of [their] happiness," and thus need to "get a life!" ;)

BroncoWave
12-10-2013, 08:25 AM

I think some of you are taking this thread way too seriously. :lol:

Northman
12-10-2013, 08:40 AM
I think some of you are taking this thread way too seriously. :lol:

So your backtracking on your SB guarantee? Pffft, poser.

BroncoWave
12-10-2013, 08:41 AM
So your backtracking on your SB guarantee? Pffft, poser.

Oh no I still guarantee the Super Bowl. I just don't think anyone in here is actually questioning the fanhood of those who aren't. Just your intelligence. ;)

PatriotsGuy
12-10-2013, 08:53 AM
I like this thread.

Northman
12-10-2013, 10:18 AM
Oh no I still guarantee the Super Bowl. I just don't think anyone in here is actually questioning the fanhood of those who aren't. Just your intelligence. ;)

Thats so much better.

Traveler
12-10-2013, 10:39 AM
I stopped investing that much emotion a long time ago. Once Elway and crew got their rings i was satisfied. Anything that happens before i die is just gravy but i dont need to make proclamations to be happy. Lmao

This is me too North. Been a follower of the Broncos since the late 60's. When I was in my teens/twenties, I was so emotionally invested in this team that my work week was either good or bad depending on if they won or lost. I'm became emotionally divested after the Redskin SB loss. Been great following the team ever since then.

DenBronx
12-10-2013, 12:01 PM
Ok screw it...im in.

I believe in this team and they are going to win it all. Yes ALL!! No looking back now fellas. This is our year and our time. My belief in this team has zero factor on anyone who has a "wait and see" approach. What? Are you going to wait until AFTER we win to say, "see I told you they were good". Lol! Nah man thats some panty waist shit, believe now, believe before and when they do you will feel like you are on top of the world! Thats how I felt in 97!!

This of course depends on us getting home field advantage. We beat the Chargers and there is no way we lose the last two games. None, zip, zilch, nada, no way Jose! Were in like Flynn!

jhildebrand
12-10-2013, 12:07 PM
I am with you on this one Ziggy. I am not worried one bit about the defense either. As long as this team PROTECTS the ball on Offense and ST's, teams can't keep up. In fact I will go one further than you, let's get ready for Back to Back championships again! :cheers:

GEM
12-10-2013, 12:13 PM

So go make your own thread, quit sullying this one up with your pessimism. Stick that in your piehole or ******* or where ever else you see fit. :D

Northman
12-10-2013, 12:23 PM
So go make your own thread, quit sullying this one up with your pessimism. Stick that in your piehole or ******* or where ever else you see fit. :D

I got a use for your hole. :)

Broncolingus
12-10-2013, 12:26 PM

Offended...

Inappropriate phallic talk...:tsk:

GEM
12-10-2013, 12:29 PM

:shocked: :smack:

Slick
12-10-2013, 12:44 PM
If we can play turnover free football I like our chances. Sure was nice to see the guys play a clean game on Sunday. Seems like a long time since they did that.

camdisco24
12-10-2013, 01:17 PM
I seriously love our chances. I would be comfortable guaranteeing a trip to the SB, maybe not a guaranteed win... BUT I WANT THEM TO WIN SO BAD.

No one scares me in the AFC, especially the now that the Pats dont have Gronk.

Ziggy
12-10-2013, 03:44 PM
If we can play turnover free football I like our chances. Sure was nice to see the guys play a clean game on Sunday. Seems like a long time since they did that.

Sooo close Slick. Jump off that fence and come over to where the grass really is greener!

Ziggy
12-10-2013, 03:51 PM

That's it! Here's the line in the sand.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Don't even try to cross it North. Stick to your own not as good as Ziggy's thread.

Slick
12-10-2013, 04:36 PM
Sooo close Slick. Jump off that fence and come over to where the grass really is greener!

I have to be honest Zig. I don't think our receivers are tough enough to get it done in the post season, and I am also one of those guys who thinks Peyton Manning is not clutch.

I love your optimism though. I am leaning towards your side of the fence.

Northman
12-10-2013, 04:39 PM
I have to be honest Zig. I don't think our receivers are tough enough to get it done in the post season, and I am also one of those guys who thinks Peyton Manning is not clutch.

Come on Slickster. I know Ziggy has potpies being served by Gem in his group but come where common sense free thinking reigns supreme! Dont fall for the Trap!

claymore
12-10-2013, 04:39 PM

My main concern was Decker. He seems more aggressive now, and less dependent on the refs to hand us a first down. I think he was playing within the rules originally, but has turned on beast mode when the refs wouldnt bail him out.

Slick
12-10-2013, 04:45 PM
My main concern was Decker. He seems more aggressive now, and less dependent on the refs to hand us a first down. I think he was playing within the rules originally, but has turned on beast mode when the refs wouldnt bail him out.

D Thomas let Talib out physical him for 58 of 60 minutes. Peyton has a tendency to get rattled, slump, put on his pouty face and have crappy body language when things aren't going his way.

I was 10 years old when Denver drafted the Duke, and I never saw that from him. Ever.

GEM
12-10-2013, 04:55 PM
There's a damn non-believer thread....take this shit there. Superbowl BABAAAAAAY!!!!!

:lol: :D

claymore
12-10-2013, 04:56 PM
D Thomas let Talib out physical him for 58 of 60 minutes. Peyton has a tendency to get rattled, slump, put on his pouty face and have crappy body language when things aren't going his way.

I was 10 years old when Denver drafted the Duke, and I never saw that from him. Ever.

Good point with DT and Talib. Im hoping that this has been addressed.

Ziggy
12-10-2013, 05:24 PM
Come on Slickster. I know Ziggy has potpies being served by Gem in his group but come where common sense free thinking reigns supreme! Dont fall for the Trap!

Gem, I hope you don't mind but I took a pic of you serving those potpies for motivation.

http://edwardhotspur.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/french-maid.jpg

Northman
12-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Uh..... i think i may be.............

GEM
12-10-2013, 05:38 PM
Ohhhh shoot. I dropped them. :(

:laugh:

BroncoWave
12-10-2013, 06:16 PM
Thats so much better.

:lol: Just messing with ya North.

powderaddict
12-10-2013, 06:18 PM

Me
Gem
AlWilson4Mayor
DZone
Slim
AlWilsonizKing

Anyone else?

I'm in.

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Northman
12-10-2013, 06:43 PM
Maybe if you post more hot girls i will change my mind.

DenBronx
12-10-2013, 06:47 PM
I would rather be wrong about them winning then wrong about them not winning.

Northman
12-10-2013, 06:48 PM

No one said they wont win, we just said they might win. Wait and See.

DenBronx
12-10-2013, 06:54 PM

No one said they wont win, we just said they might win. Wait and See.

Thats a window for this team wont win. You cant have a gray area here. Its either black or white. You either believe or you dont. You dont believe...wait and believe has no faith. Its almost biblical! Lol

Having Faith is believing up front. You are a sinner North. Come and wash away your unbelieving sins today!

Northman
12-10-2013, 07:12 PM
Thats a window for this team wont win. You cant have a gray area here. Its either black or white. You either believe or you dont. You dont believe...wait and believe has no faith. Its almost biblical! Lol

Having Faith is believing up front. You are a sinner North. Come and wash away your unbelieving sins today!

No, i will not be fooled by the devil. I will not eat from the forbidden tree. :)

BroncoFan85
12-10-2013, 07:42 PM
I am also on board for a SB win. I am a die hard broncos fan who rides and dies for my team. If your not ready to say that we are going to win the SB it just shows how much faith you have in the broncos

Shazam!
12-10-2013, 07:52 PM
I'm in too.

Why?

The Super Bowl is in the NY / NJ area.

My Company has been contracted to provide Security. They will need a Manager on Site.

If the Broncos go, I might be at the Super Bowl for FREE ;)

Thnikkaman
12-10-2013, 07:53 PM
I am also on board for a SB win. I am a die hard broncos fan who rides and dies for my team. If your not ready to say that we are going to win the SB it just shows how much faith you have in the broncos

You know, you're right. While I'm at it, I'm going to invest every penny I have in bitcoin, quit my job and open up a surf shop in Iowa, and pick up a well dressed woman at a Hamburger Mary's.

Enthusiasm is great, but put your fan police badge away captain 7 posts.

Ziggy
12-10-2013, 08:01 PM
Maybe if you post more hot girls i will change my mind.

Optimists need no bribes! On a completely unrelated matter North, have you met our Human Resources Administrator?

http://media1.santabanta.com/full1/Babes/Bikini/bikini-162a.jpg

Northman
12-10-2013, 08:10 PM

Indeed. I have 32 years of faith.

Northman
12-10-2013, 08:12 PM
Optimists need no bribes! On a completely unrelated matter North, have you met our Human Resources Administrator?

http://media1.santabanta.com/full1/Babes/Bikini/bikini-162a.jpg

No, but i need to get to know her.

broncosinindy
12-10-2013, 09:02 PM
One game at a time from this fan. Focus .. one foot in front of another... its my opinion its bad juju to talk about things that have yet to happen

Ziggy
12-10-2013, 09:06 PM
One game at a time from this fan. Focus .. one foot in front of another... its my opinion its bad juju to talk about things that have yet to happen

Not really. I took the same stance in 97.

broncosinindy
12-10-2013, 09:10 PM
We

I am of a different opinion. But I'm not gonna rip ya for it.. takes all types

12-10-2013, 11:53 PM

Yeah, me too. You know, '96-'97 looks eerily similar to 2012-2013. Let's hope '97-'98 does the same in 2013-2014.

Just saying.

Northman
12-11-2013, 05:30 AM

Funny, i took the same stance in 97' too only i didnt predict anything. I WIN!

Ziggy
12-11-2013, 12:25 PM
Psssht...You were probably in the 3rd grade in 97!

DenBronx
12-11-2013, 06:50 PM

North was a Ravens fan back then. Lol

DenBronx
12-11-2013, 06:51 PM

Do you even watch ESPN bro??

It's ok, you just don't want to be wrong. We will keep it our little secret.

Joel
12-11-2013, 07:18 PM
I did, predicted a Broncos SB pretty much the moment the dust settled on the '96 playoffs, just as I'd predicted a Pack SB as soon as the '95 NFCCG ended and a Cowboys SB as soon as the '94 NFCCG ended. Considering the AFC hadn't won a SB in 13 years when I called it, that and picking four straight SB winners ought to make ME the clear winner. Then I let emotion overrule good sense and picked the Houston Chokers to ruin my streak; knowing them as I did, I'm at least as much to blame for the error as they are.

Anyway, yeah, we're coming off a 13-3 #1 seed where we phoned in a playoff game and didn't live to regret it, just as in '96, but how that's anything BUT an argument contra hubris is beyond me. It's EXTREMELY unlikely we'll end up a 12-4 wildcard playing at 13-3 AFCW Champ KC (far less likely than it was a month ago,) so don't go by '97.

Northman
12-11-2013, 07:45 PM

North was a Ravens fan back then. Lol

Do you even watch ESPN bro??

It's ok, you just don't want to be wrong. We will keep it our little secret.

Man, you guys are just low. But, dont be mad at me because i was a Bronco fan while you guys were still dripping down your mama's legs. :)

Ziggy
12-11-2013, 08:15 PM
Man, you guys are just low. But, dont be mad at me because i was a Bronco fan while you guys were still dripping down your mama's legs. :)

North, North, North.........I didn't want to have to tell you this but-

http://rlv.zcache.com.au/im_your_father_t_shirts-rb5e435d8a3a54feaaff8bed5023dea6f_804gy_324.jpg

DenBronx
12-12-2013, 09:19 AM
Its ok North. You will come crying back to this group once we make it to the SuperBowl.

I will save your spot. So go ahead and hop off...and wait and see.

Northman
12-12-2013, 10:37 AM
Its ok North. You will come crying back to this group once we make it to the SuperBowl.

No one is hopping off the boat, im just skiiing behind it.

DenBronx
12-12-2013, 04:14 PM

The view is better in the front seat though. :)

Broncolingus
12-12-2013, 04:42 PM

North water skiing 'behind' ...

http://gifs.gifbin.com/052011/1305799341_waterskiing_underwater.gif

NightTrainLayne
12-12-2013, 04:52 PM
This is me too North. Been a follower of the Broncos since the late 60's. When I was in my teens/twenties, I was so emotionally invested in this team that my work week was either good or bad depending on if they won or lost. I'm became emotionally divested after the Redskin SB loss. Been great following the team ever since then.

Whoah!

Traveler, you're a lot older than I thought. You have aged really well!

Northman
12-12-2013, 05:22 PM
North water skiing 'behind' ...

http://gifs.gifbin.com/052011/1305799341_waterskiing_underwater.gif

Dude, i almost laughed out loud in my cubicle. hahahaha

Broncolingus
12-12-2013, 08:20 PM
Dude, i almost laughed out loud in my cubicle. hahahaha

Glad to be of service...

...I hope you didn't spill your beer? :D

BroncoWave
12-12-2013, 10:34 PM
Maybe this thread wasn't a very good idea, guys...

Slick
12-12-2013, 10:39 PM

You don't believe in momentum but you believe in this shit? Seriously?

BroncoWave
12-12-2013, 10:40 PM
You don't believe in momentum but you believe in this shit? Seriously?

No, because I'm not a moron. It's called venting anger.

Ziggy
12-13-2013, 12:40 AM

This game changes nothing. Denver Broncos-2014 Super Bowl Champions.

Dapper Dan
12-13-2013, 12:42 AM
This game changes nothing. Denver Broncos-2014 Super Bowl Champions.

As long as we don't have to play SD at home we'll be fine. Go Broncos. 2015 superbowlchamps

Ziggy
12-13-2013, 12:47 AM
As long as we don't have to play SD at home we'll be fine. Go Broncos. 2015 superbowlchamps

It's ok DB. You and your friends get this week to celebrate the Broncos loss. Enjoy your victory. It'll be the last time you have the chance this season. The forehead will have his revenge!

http://www.barnorama.com/wp-content/images/2012/03/manning's-forehead/03-manning's-forehead.jpg

Dapper Dan
12-13-2013, 12:54 AM
It's ok DB. You and your friends get this week to celebrate the Broncos loss. Enjoy your victory. It'll be the last time you have the chance this season. The forehead will have his revenge!

We are 0-1 since you started your shit.

Ziggy
12-13-2013, 12:56 AM
We are 0-1 since you started your shit.

You'll live.

Dapper Dan
12-13-2013, 12:58 AM
You'll live.

You don't know that.

#yolo

wayninja
12-13-2013, 01:00 AM

http://www.barnorama.com/wp-content/images/2012/03/manning's-forehead/03-manning's-forehead.jpg

Too bad the helmet creates a ****-n-balls stain on the forehead.

weazel
12-13-2013, 01:03 AM
time to put this pre announcement shit and shove it up your ass.

New England and Philly are going to enjoy Superbowl week reading this shit for sure.

Buff
12-13-2013, 01:05 AM

New England and Philly are going to enjoy Superbowl week reading this shit for sure.

We might have to quit the internets if that happens. Our reputations are all on the line here.

Ziggy
12-13-2013, 01:06 AM

Pop! goes the weazel.

wayninja
12-13-2013, 01:08 AM

So.... are you pre-announcing one of those two teams as the superbowl champs?

Seattle and Cincinnati are going to laugh their asses off at that.

ShaneFalco
12-13-2013, 01:23 AM
was a thurs night game, short week, didnt really expect Denver to be amazing tonight.

weazel
12-13-2013, 01:59 AM
So.... are you pre-announcing one of those two teams as the superbowl champs?

Seattle and Cincinnati are going to laugh their asses off at that.

it was my little joke as to announce Superbowl predictions... glad you could almost keep up

Joel
12-13-2013, 03:25 AM
*Prematurely Announcing

Ziggy
01-19-2014, 06:09 PM
The bandwagon is open for business.

Broncolingus
01-19-2014, 06:12 PM
Judging by the amount of 'likes' my FB pic of the Broncos is getting, I'd say there are a LOT of folks happy that the Patsies got taken down...

...and I'm friggin fine with that! :D

Northman
01-19-2014, 06:15 PM
http://moderndistraction.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/woooo.jpg

Edmonton Bronco Fan (2)
01-19-2014, 06:42 PM
If I had known this thread existed I would have bet my house on it. ;)

DenBronx
01-19-2014, 06:50 PM
North, you are welcomed back on the wagon. You can't play the "wait and see" game anymore....you MUST make a choice.

Northman
01-19-2014, 06:53 PM
North, you are welcomed back on the wagon. You can't play the "wait and see" game anymore....you MUST make a choice.

I never left. Ive been patiently waiting for you guys get back on after 30+ years. I think i broke my seat though.....

Ziggy
01-19-2014, 06:54 PM
Joel, you're welcome too.

DenBronx
01-19-2014, 06:58 PM
I never left. Ive been patiently waiting for you guys get back on after 30+ years. I think i broke my seat though.....

Lol well at least you are here!

BroncoWave
01-19-2014, 07:21 PM
#swag

Ziggy
01-19-2014, 07:34 PM
I didn't bump this thread to gloat. I bumped to get everyone in this forum united. I don't care if folks have hated the Broncos all season long, or said 100 times that they weren't good enough to win it all. Let's have some fun in the next two weeks appreciating our championship team together, and the enjoy a full offseason of basking in it.

GEM
01-19-2014, 08:07 PM
All ******* ready!!!!!

tomjonesrocks
01-19-2014, 08:09 PM
I picked against Denver vs the Pats.

That won't happen in the SB.

MOtorboat
01-19-2014, 08:21 PM

I did the same.

Ziggy
01-19-2014, 08:29 PM

I did the same.

You're both forgiven. Now hop on this train!

01-19-2014, 11:48 PM
You're both forgiven. Now hop on this train!

I'm still here Ziggy!!!!

Day1BroncoFan
01-19-2014, 11:54 PM
I been on that wagon for a while.

Super Bowl Baby!!!

Ziggy
01-20-2014, 12:07 AM
From a 2011 article about Champ essentially giving the Broncos a hometown discount:

The Broncos could have kept Bailey off the free-agent market by placing a $15 million franchise tag on him, so the team essentially got him for four years at the same guarantee as he would have had for one.

With other cornerbacks such as Nnamdi Asomugha, Darrelle Revis and Charles Woodson making more in annual average salary, Bailey showed that after playing seven previous seasons with the Broncos he was willing to take a hometown discount to stay rather than try for a bigger contract in the open market.
http://www.denverpost.com/ci_17454037

People forget that he could have made more money with another team. He chose to stay in Denver for less once Elway took over. Re-signing him was Elway's first big move as a Broncos executive.