PDA

View Full Version : Julius Thomas, Rodgers-Cromartie probable for Titans game

Denver Native (Carol)
12-07-2013, 12:58 PM
After missing last Sunday's game in Kansas City, both cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and tight end Julius Thomas are listed as probable to play Sunday against the Tennessee Titans.

Thomas, who injured his knee against Kansas City in Denver on Nov. 17, has practiced in full all week, while Rodgers-Cromartie, who hurt his shoulder in New England, practiced in full Thursday and Friday.

Thomas joked that this time last week, he would have traded his knee for someone else's, whereas Friday he said he'd be happy to keep his knee.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24674636/julius-thomas-dominique-rodgers-cromartie-probable

BroncoWave
12-07-2013, 01:37 PM
This will be the closest we have been to full health in a long time. Seems like only Holliday and Wolfe will be out.

pnbronco
12-07-2013, 02:42 PM
So glad to hear that.............:elefant:

Slick
12-07-2013, 02:48 PM
As long as they aren't being rushed back. It will be a major bummer if they get reinjured and can't go against the Chargers next Thursday.

atwater27
12-07-2013, 03:48 PM
ANybody hear anything about Derek Wolfe? Does he have a mystery illness? Will it threaten his career?

Slick
12-07-2013, 04:08 PM
ANybody hear anything about Derek Wolfe? Does he have a mystery illness? Will it threaten his career?

I think he had a seizure. As far as I know they ran or are running tests. I'm not sure.

underrated29
12-07-2013, 04:26 PM
This will be the closest we have been to full health in a long time. Seems like only Holliday and Wolfe will be out.

And rahim and Vick and clady......but I get what you mean.

SR
12-07-2013, 04:30 PM
I think he had a seizure. As far as I know they ran or are running tests. I'm not sure. He had seizure like symptoms. One thing I was thinking about this week as it pertains to Wolfe is serotonin syndrome. Really hope he doesn't have that. It's life threatening.

Slick
12-07-2013, 05:26 PM
He had seizure like symptoms. One thing I was thinking about this week as it pertains to Wolfe is serotonin syndrome. Really hope he doesn't have that. It's life threatening.

Yeah. Wish him well. He is a very likeable player. Blue collar type.

Joel
12-07-2013, 06:38 PM
ANybody hear anything about Derek Wolfe?
Google is your friend, but there's still not much. All we know at this pont is:

Does he have a mystery illness?
Yes

Will it threaten his career?
Yes; until it's diagnosed we can only guess what he's facing, so anything and everything's on the table. This is the worst case scenario: http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--legacy-of-chuck-hughes-goes-deeper-than-being-only-nfl-player-to-die-on-field-135805723.html

We're still just guessing until doctors can identify the problem or at least narrow down/eliminate more possibilities. About all they've said so far is it definitely was NOT a stroke or fullscale seizure, what it WAS remains unclear, hence Wolfes future does, too. I've seen few articles willing to speculate, but one did mention the possibility of IR. Again, we don't know what we don't know, so anything and everything's possible. Sucks for Wolfe, suck for the Broncos. :(