PDA

View Full Version : Nothing better than seeing Chiefs fans crying

LuisPastrana4
12-02-2013, 11:57 AM
WE OWN ARROWHEAD! I was mad as hell to begin with, but ended up cheering my ass off. Good game yesterday

TXBRONC
12-02-2013, 11:59 AM
WE OWN ARROWHEAD! I was mad as hell to begin with, but ended up cheering my ass off. Good game yesterday

Go to chiefsplanet if you want a good laugh.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-02-2013, 12:02 PM
I'm glad you weren't the homicide victim yesterday...were there many Bronco fans there?

LuisPastrana4
12-02-2013, 12:11 PM

Go to chiefsplanet if you want a good laugh.

I'll have to check it out. Ppl were pissed yesterday haha

LuisPastrana4
12-02-2013, 12:15 PM
I'm glad you weren't the homicide victim yesterday...were there many Bronco fans there?
My friends and I went out to eat afterwards. Ambulances were rushing to the stadium. Later on we found out why, but it wasn't a situation where opposing fans got into it. Ya, there was a ton. Not as many as last year, but tickets were a lot more expensive this year. Glad I got mine early!

OrangeHoof
12-02-2013, 01:00 PM
I'd rather see crying Patriot fans myself. They think they suffer as they wrap themselves up in their Boston Red Sox World Champions blankets and their Boston Bruins Stanley Cup Champions sweaters and Boston Celtics World Champion jackets and act like God is so unfair to them.

ForgettingBrandonMarshall
12-02-2013, 01:26 PM
I don't know…Moreno crying was pretty phenomenal

Army Bronco
12-02-2013, 02:22 PM
I'd rather see crying Patriot fans myself. They think they suffer as they wrap themselves up in their Boston Red Sox World Champions blankets and their Boston Bruins Stanley Cup Champions sweaters and Boston Celtics World Champion jackets and act like God is so unfair to them.lol..he is unfair. Gave them an ungodly sense of entitlemen

LuisPastrana4
12-02-2013, 03:08 PM
I'd rather see crying Patriot fans myself. They think they suffer as they wrap themselves up in their Boston Red Sox World Champions blankets and their Boston Bruins Stanley Cup Champions sweaters and Boston Celtics World Champion jackets and act like God is so unfair to them.

Right??!!! There was a couple ppl wearing patriots gear at the game. My friend (chargers fan) was wearing chargers gear and he was hearing it from chiefs fans all day, more than I was haha

LuisPastrana4
12-02-2013, 03:09 PM
I don't know…Moreno crying was pretty phenomenal Ya, that was kinda cool to see. Watching him warm up was cool too. He definitely looks like he wants to kill someone during warmups

MasterShake
12-02-2013, 05:20 PM

Hey, thats not very #BostonStrong of you...

Broncolingus
12-02-2013, 05:54 PM

My thoughts exactly...

...props for representing large-and-in-charge there, Luis :salute:

Dapper Dan
12-02-2013, 09:30 PM
Right??!!! There was a couple ppl wearing patriots gear at the game. My friend (chargers fan) was wearing chargers gear and he was hearing it from chiefs fans all day, more than I was haha

Lol. Didn't SD beat KC?

I saw a few Steelers jerseys too. Then there was this old couple in Florida Gators gear. I don't know what was up with that.

LuisPastrana4
12-02-2013, 09:58 PM

My thoughts exactly...

...props for representing large-and-in-charge there, Luis :salute:
Thanks, definitely made for a good drive home. Can't say the same for my friends

LuisPastrana4
12-02-2013, 10:00 PM

Lol. Didn't SD beat KC?

I saw a few Steelers jerseys too. Then there was this old couple in Florida Gators gear. I don't know what was up with that.
Ya, last week they did. I never understood why ppl wear random team gear to games.

Dapper Dan
12-02-2013, 10:10 PM
Ya, last week they did. I never understood why ppl wear random team gear to games.

Me neither. If I'm not a fan of either team, I'm not there.

What was the story with your friend? Did he really pay to go watch KC and Denver? I'm not trying to be nosey. I cant really figure out why people go if they don't like either team.

Pudge
12-02-2013, 11:36 PM

TXBRONC
12-03-2013, 10:19 AM

I thought it was that they woke up with rosie palms.