PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Fan in Ohio.

CDress112
11-25-2013, 06:36 PM
I'm a die hard Bronco fan in Ohio looking to talk about our good football team this year. Also very disappointed in last night's loss!! Go Broncos!!

Dreadnought
11-25-2013, 06:57 PM
Welcome aboard!

MOtorboat
11-25-2013, 07:14 PM
Welcome. Where at in Ohio?

CDress112
11-25-2013, 07:26 PM
Welcome. Where at in Ohio?

Columbus

Dreadnought
11-25-2013, 08:02 PM
Columbus

Excellent. We have a beloved long time member here that goes full on sociopath towards anyone from Cleveland. He is a Cincy native and can't abide the city of Cleveland. Columbus seems OK

BroncoWave
11-25-2013, 08:03 PM
Hey look, King created an alternate account! It's ok buddy, you can come out of the closet. We will accept you!

Dapper Dan
11-25-2013, 08:29 PM
Where is King from again? For some reason, I keep thinking Illinois.

Oh, and hello CD. I'm not judging, but does that stand for crossdress? Please don't be a Buckeyes fan. I don't think I've ever actually been to Columbus. I'm a few hours below Cincy. The wife and I will probably go to Dayton next summer.

CDress112
11-25-2013, 08:54 PM
Excellent. We have a beloved long time member here that goes full on sociopath towards anyone from Cleveland. He is a Cincy native and can't abide the city of Cleveland. Columbus seems OK

Why the much hatred towards Cleveland? lol. Don't really have a problem with either city.

Hey look, King created an alternate account! It's ok buddy, you can come out of the closet. We will accept you!

Don't know who this "King" is.

Where is King from again? For some reason, I keep thinking Illinois.

Oh, and hello CD. I'm not judging, but does that stand for crossdress? Please don't be a Buckeyes fan. I don't think I've ever actually been to Columbus. I'm a few hours below Cincy. The wife and I will probably go to Dayton next summer.

The C is the first letter of my name, Dressler is my last name. And I'm sorry but yeah I am. Born and raised. Am I proud of it? Yeah. Am I one of those crazy buckeye nuts who think every year we could wipe the floor with Alabama? No. I am not biased I don't even think we will make it to the BCS championship this year.

Dapper Dan
11-25-2013, 09:17 PM
Why the much hatred towards Cleveland? lol. Don't really have a problem with either city.

Don't know who this "King" is.

The C is the first letter of my name, Dressler is my last name. And I'm sorry but yeah I am. Born and raised. Am I proud of it? Yeah. Am I one of those crazy buckeye nuts who think every year we could wipe the floor with Alabama? No. I am not biased I don't even think we will make it to the BCS championship this year.

King is a member of this site.

Cleveland sucked the one time I went there.

That's a plus. I've never met a Buckeye like that. Oh. Also, are you one of those Buckeyes that come down to southern Kentucky on vacations? There's a lot of you people that migrate down here in the summers.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-25-2013, 09:22 PM
I'm a die hard Bronco fan in Ohio looking to talk about our good football team this year. Also very disappointed in last night's loss!! Go Broncos!!

Welcome to Broncos Forums

CDress112
11-25-2013, 09:24 PM
King is a member of this site.

Cleveland sucked the one time I went there.

That's a plus. I've never met a Buckeye like that. Oh. Also, are you one of those Buckeyes that come down to southern Kentucky on vacations? There's a lot of you people that migrate down here in the summers.

Nope, can't say I've ever been to Kentucky except driving through. And where'd you go in Cleveland? The only time I've been there was for a cavalier game and it was alright.

Dapper Dan
11-25-2013, 09:29 PM
Nope, can't say I've ever been to Kentucky except driving through. And where'd you go in Cleveland? The only time I've been there was for a cavalier game and it was alright.

I went to the 2006 Broncos/Browns game.

CDress112
11-26-2013, 05:49 PM
I went to the 2006 Broncos/Browns game.

Yeah.. the dawg pound has some ignorant people.