PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Injury Updates

Denver Native (Carol)
11-25-2013, 06:02 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. – After several players left Sunday’s game at New England with injuries, Interim Head Coach/Defensive Coordinator Jack Del Rio had some positive updates Monday morning.

"We got some decent injury news back today that a couple of the injuries that we were concerned about are not going to be significant," he said.

Del Rio categorized running back Knowshon Moreno and cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie both as day-to-day, signifying that their respective ankle and shoulder injuries suffered at New England would not hold them out for an extended period of time.

rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Broncos-Injury-Updates/6a06cead-4393-43aa-a88c-9f75dc01d9d0

CrazyHorse
11-25-2013, 08:06 PM
Sounds like it's possible we'll have Bailey and Julius back and DRC and Moreno won't miss playing time.

Dapper Dan
11-25-2013, 08:39 PM
I wonder who all KC will lose for this weekend.

Joel
11-25-2013, 08:57 PM
That's a pretty vague update; I won't expect Knowshon or DRC back until I hear something specific. That's doubly a shame since Moreno was the only Bronco who finished Sundays game.

USA Today reports a bone bruise to Morenos ankle, slight sprain to Halis; I think Hali's more likely for Sunday, but that's just my personal non-professional opinion. Houstons elbow was too swollen for an MRI today.