PDA

View Full Version : Posted this over there...

OB
11-26-2007, 10:40 PM
and I dont want it to look as though i wouldnt say the same and feel the same here....

This board and some of the members here have been a life line for me - Ive made great friends - met great people - have been given countless encouragement during my rough times - (which all of you know are more than not) and my list can go on -

First let me say I am posting this in the LR because I am only seeking to contact a certain group of people with this thread - not every one of the 50k new members that have joined, and this includes Steve - I hope you will read this

Second - it honestly hurts me to see that there is even an iota of discourse/competition between this MB and any other Bronco MB - I bleed orange n blue (albeit the blood would fail any NFL drug test ;) ) and anyone else who feels the same about the Broncos is automatically considered a pal/buddy/friend- until they prove otherwise - which a few have done over the years - to me anyways - but I am the first to say my big mouth hasnt fueled a few fires - hell started more than not - but I honestly want everyone here to know how much you all mean to me

Im not happy with the "split" and the way things have gone - I dont know why im posting all this (well yeah i do but to much to share at the moment)

But I know Ive felt that some people here have taken the fact that when we post "there" or become an active member - it was like choosing but I dont want to feel that way - I want to feel that Im still welcome here as much as I am there - I honestly feel like people think of me as a traitor - and as much as I have disliked the changes here - i will always be a BRONCOMANIAC at heart - no matter where i go to piss people off ;)

I know most will say oh dont feel that way - i may get a PM or two that says glad youre gone - w/e - I just want you guys to know how I feel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many of my friends came here - a few have just vanished altogether - and a few I feel felt this way - tis why i posted this there - I feel great here and love the way things are here - and love the fact tned still makes uplifting positive posts at BM - i just needed to release

Jody
11-26-2007, 11:18 PM
and I dont want it to look as though i wouldnt say the same and feel the same here....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many of my friends came here - a few have just vanished altogether - and a few I feel felt this way - tis why i posted this there - I feel great here and love the way things are here - and love the fact tned still makes uplifting positive posts at BM - i just needed to release

I don't let people being 'split up' in their opinions bother me as much as it does you, OB. People not agreeing is simply a part of all aspects of life. Expecting everyone to agree is simply expecting the 'impossible'.

However, I agree whole heartedly that this is a great board here, my bias for BM set aside. It has recaptured what we all 'used' to love on BM. Unfortunately, at BM, it will take them years, if they ever even are able to, recapture that cozy, homey feeling of sharing football and other topics with what feels like 'close friends'. This is a good board, and tnedator had a great vision that many of us appreciate very much. He didn't just 'talk' about doing it, he made it happen, and how in the world can that type of vision fail? ;)

KCL
11-27-2007, 12:13 AM
OB...Not sure why you let people over there who don't like
this board bother you.

I personally could care less what people are thinking over there about
this board and vice versa.

I still post on both boards.I believe several people do.

But however you feel...hope you feel better now.

I agree that this is a great site and Tned is to be given alot of Thanks!

Reidman
11-27-2007, 01:51 AM
I'll be completely honest and I'll probably get a lot of flack for this but the truth to why I don't post much over at mania is because I knew the "marketing" campaign would bring a huge influx of new members and about 10% of those new members would make decent and worthy posts. I go over there now and it's like sifting through a bunch of crap to get any real good threads...

Don't get me wrong there are a good handfull of members I miss posting with a lot but it just doesn't feel the same when there are so many people I just don't know and I don't have the time to get to know...that's why it's cool o post here where I already know most everybody...:beer:

KCL
11-27-2007, 06:58 AM
I'll be completely honest and I'll probably get a lot of flack for this but the truth to why I don't post much over at mania is because I knew the "marketing" campaign would bring a huge influx of new members and about 10% of those new members would make decent and worthy posts. I go over there now and it's like sifting through a bunch of crap to get any real good threads...

Don't get me wrong there are a good handfull of members I miss posting with a lot but it just doesn't feel the same when there are so many people I just don't know and I don't have the time to get to know...that's why it's cool o post here where I already know most everybody...:beer:

Same for me Reid...I definately spend more time on this board but still
do visit there.

And no BM is not the same as it was before.There are alot of new members
over there,but weren't we all new at one time? But I understand and agree
completely with what your saying.

SR
11-27-2007, 08:37 AM
I'm not going to sugarcoat anything. BM sucks. The people that run that site pissed me off to no end with their new IP crap. The quality of the people posting there went to crap. The site looks like crap.

As far as loyalty goes, Top, Tned, Jr, Carol, and everyone else that started this site and are working to make it what it is, have mine.

anton...
11-27-2007, 09:23 AM
i love reidy...

but i do miss cinny, jwinnidu and eman...

im not the member i was on BM...

most of you know me from there but i just dont spend the countless hours with everyone i used to spend on the computer and BM...

im thankful i got to know you all before i began to post less because you guys are awesome...

but yeah, this site get to the point, it has the people i like and the threads i want to read...

no crap...

and the lovely colour scheme and uber quick loading times cant be beat...

BM takes me about 3 mins a page to load now...

what the hell happened??
________
Iolite vaporizer prices (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/)

underrated29
11-27-2007, 10:12 AM
i love reidy...

but i do miss cinny, jwinnidu and eman...

im not the member i was on BM...

most of you know me from there but i just dont spend the countless hours with everyone i used to spend on the computer and BM...

im thankful i got to know you all before i began to post less because you guys are awesome...

but yeah, this site get to the point, it has the people i like and the threads i want to read...

no crap...

and the lovely colour scheme and uber quick loading times cant be beat...

BM takes me about 3 mins a page to load now...

what the hell happened??

you're right! I used to check on updates at bm whilst at work, but when the remade it or whatever they did, my crappy work computer wouldnt even load the page...So iwas going to go to the mane, but then i got a couple of invites to here... I never been to the mane, but i like this place and the peeps so much better.

:salute: all of you who have made a great place for us to be.