PDA

View Full Version : Broncos vs. Titans, December 8

VonDoom
11-25-2013, 10:38 AM
I know there's still a huge hurdle before this game, but I wanted to post this now. I'll be making my first ever trip to Denver to see this game and realize one of my life long dreams (hopefully with a win as well). Anyone else planning on going to this game? I'm flying in that morning and staying at the Hotel VQ so I can just walk to the stadium. Not sure how much time I'd have for tailgating, but I'd like to say hi to anyone from here if you're around.

Dapper Dan
11-25-2013, 02:22 PM
I know there's still a huge hurdle before this game, but I wanted to post this now. I'll be making my first ever trip to Denver to see this game and realize one of my life long dreams (hopefully with a win as well). Anyone else planning on going to this game? I'm flying in that morning and staying at the Hotel VQ so I can just walk to the stadium. Not sure how much time I'd have for tailgating, but I'd like to say hi to anyone from here if you're around.

Congratulations. That's awesome. I remember my first (and only) game in Denver. It's an experience for sure. I'm glad you get to go. Good luck and have fun.

Zweems56
12-01-2013, 11:19 PM
Same here. Anyone going to the game? My first game in Denver.

mohsin789
09-25-2014, 12:30 AM
I'm flying in that morning and staying at the Hotel VQ so I can just walk to the stadium. Not sure how much time I'd have for tailgating, but I'd like to say hi to anyone from here if you're around.

tubby
09-25-2014, 12:52 AM
I'm flying in that morning and staying at the Hotel VQ so I can just walk to the stadium. Not sure how much time I'd have for tailgating, but I'd like to say hi to anyone from here if you're around.

My time machine has been on the fritz of late.....I'll see what I can do tho..... :cool: :beer:

tubby
09-25-2014, 12:54 AM
Zweems has a pretty badass beard btw...

VonDoom
09-25-2014, 06:38 AM

These are the exact words I had written in my original post - I'm not sure who this is, or why they're bringing this thread up ten months later, but whatever.

tubby
09-25-2014, 10:24 AM
These are the exact words I had written in my original post - I'm not sure who this is, or why they're bringing this thread up ten months later, but whatever.

Dude I think its ISIS

VonDoom
09-25-2014, 10:52 AM
Dude I think its ISIS

Now you've got me worried, tubby

tubby
09-25-2014, 10:53 AM
Now you've got me worried, tubby

I blame MO

Zweems56
09-29-2014, 09:56 AM
Zweems has a pretty badass beard btw...

It has been reduced. My buddy that's going to the niners game with me puts mine to shame, both pre-trim and post-trim.