PDA

View Full Version : You guys are a lot better at running your mouths than winning football games.

Pages : [1] 2

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 12:29 AM
Let's recap, shall we?

You talked shit all week long three years ago w/ Tebow and we buried you.

You talked shit all week long a few weeks later, coming off a win against the Steelers, and we embarrassed you on national television.

Then you signed Peyton Manning, the QB from one of our most hated rivals, and again, started running your mouths.

You came to New England last season talking about how awesome you are, about how much better Peyton is than Brady, about this, about that, and then we took the football and shoved it straight down your throats.

Fast forward to this off season.

You ran your mouths about everything under the sun. You ran your mouth about who we lost on offense, about how all we had is rookies, about Gronk being hurt, AND ABOUT SIGNING WES WELKER.
You came out with stats about how X amount of Brady's completions were now gone, and how we were finished. You started running your mouths about your Bronco team once again.

We have been devastated by injuries this year. You STOLE our offense that we stomped you with last year. YOU WERE GIFT WRAPPED 17 POINTS IN THE FIRST FIVE MINUTES OF THE GAME.

And what happened?

YOU LOST AGAIN.

MAYBE YOU'LL FINALLY STOP RUNNING YOUR IDIOT MOUTHS NOW.

GET OWNED. GET $&@%ING OWNED! GET MUTHA $%^#IN' OWNED!

TOM BRADY = GOAT!

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 12:33 AM
Seriously, on a scale from one to ten, HOW ******* DUMB DO YOU ALL FEEL RIGHT NOW?

atwater27
11-25-2013, 12:36 AM
Pretty dumb. God job out there on the field today, toughguy.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 12:38 AM
Better call Chaz. I bet he's on suicide watch again.

Nobody is better at talking shit before a game than Denver fans.

And nobody is better at talking shit AFTER ITS OVER THAN NEW ENGLAND.

CHUMPS.

DenBronx
11-25-2013, 01:04 AM
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd the trolls are already here.

It's ok, I think we lost this one with a 24 point lead heading into the half more than you guys won it.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 01:07 AM
"Brady is a boss while Peyton is a Sept/Oct stat compiler. Nothing new learned."
Jets fan at Jets Insider LOL.

Nail, meet head.

ShaneFalco
11-25-2013, 01:08 AM
I totally read all that....

#BOSTONSTRONG

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 01:16 AM
TL;DR Patriots are wicked awesome. Broncos are media exaggerated garbage.

TL;DR Tom Brady is the GOAT.

TL;DR Peyton Manning is a media-pampered, overrated, pansy that plays his best football in September.

TL;DR Bronco fans run their mouths more than anyone, then lose horribly.

ShaneFalco
11-25-2013, 01:17 AM
TL;DR Your a chode.

Davii
11-25-2013, 01:40 AM
9-2 > 8-3

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 01:44 AM
9-2 > 8-3

So I guess beating the Raiders is your Superbowl?
Who cares?

Also, we got robbed on an OT Jets game call and got robed really bad on another call against the Panthers. We should be 10-1, but since in New England we don't care about regular season records, or stats (unlike the fans of Peyton Manning teams), it is what it is.

Get stomped by a horribly injured Patriot team after all your stupid shit talking that started with your signing of Welker.

BTW, how you guys liking those drops? The least clutch WR in the league paired up with the least clutch QB in the league. Match made in heaven.

Can't wait to see which one of them blows your first play off game.

ShaneFalco
11-25-2013, 01:49 AM
J - e - t - s

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 06:19 AM

atwater27
11-25-2013, 08:53 AM
Get stomped by a horribly injured Patriot team after all your stupid shit talking that started with your signing of Welker.

I can guarantee you Denver has sustained much more signifigant injuries to key players than the Pats this year. A knowledgeable and intellectually honest fan would know this. A brash, sputtering infant like you wouldn't.

chazoe60
11-25-2013, 08:57 AM
I see NEP still can't support his family and takes out his frustrations over not being a real man on our MB. It's okay NEP, I bet your kids are better off with their new daddy anyway.

MNPatsFan
11-25-2013, 10:19 AM
I can guarantee you Denver has sustained much more signifigant injuries to key players than the Pats this year. A knowledgeable and intellectually honest fan would know this.I seriously doubt that the Broncos have sustained much more significant injuries to key players than the Pats this year, but I also don't closely follow the Broncos so I don't know who the Broncos have placed on the IR. Please identify all of the key Broncos players who have sustained more significant injuries requiring them to be placed on season ending IR. League suspensions and/or deactivation of players for games don't count, only players placed on season ending IR.

*Although this thread is in Smack, I am not attempting to smack talk with this response, just trying to obtain information for use in a rational discussion and perhaps a little smack if appropriate*:lol:

Davii
11-25-2013, 11:02 AM
Who cares?

Also, we got robbed on an OT Jets game call and got robed really bad on another call against the Panthers. We should be 10-1, but since in New England we don't care about regular season records, or stats (unlike the fans of Peyton Manning teams), it is what it is.

BTW, how you guys liking those drops? The least clutch WR in the league paired up with the least clutch QB in the league. Match made in heaven.

I guess beating us on a fluke play is yours?

Our Super Bowl is the Super Bowl. WHEN the Broncos get the #1 seed the road to it will come through Denver. Good luck troll.

atwater27
11-25-2013, 11:40 AM
We are on our 3rd center. We lost a pro bowl Left Tackle named Ryan Clady, we haven't had Champ all year, We lost our starting left tackle Orlando Franklin. We lost our starting safety Rahim Moore as well. There are others, but this would have been devastating to just about every team in the league.

Ravage!!!
11-25-2013, 11:45 AM
Don't give this POS more time. He wasn't around when they were losing 24-0 giving smack.

GEM
11-25-2013, 11:47 AM
Look mom, this guys a badass!! :shocked:

MNPatsFan
11-25-2013, 11:54 AM
We are on our 3rd center. We lost a pro bowl Left Tackle named Ryan Clady, we haven't had Champ all year, We lost our starting left tackle Orlando Franklin. We lost our starting safety Rahim Moore as well. There are others, but this would have been devastating to just about every team in the league.Not saying those injuries haven't been devastating to Broncos or wouldn't be to another team. However, the Patriots have suffered similar or more devastating injuries. They lost their Pro Bowl Right Tackle and are presently on their 3rd Right Tackle, they lost their Pro Bowl DT Wilfork, they lost lost their other starting DT, they lost their Pro Bowl Linebacker Mayo, not to mention other players. The Broncos have been missing Champ for only 4 weeks, not all year as you claim. The Patriots DBs such as Talib, Gregory, Dennard, Arrington, etc. have similarly been injured and missed numerous games. So the Patriots have at a minimum suffered just as many, if not more, significant injuries to key players as the Broncos.

BroncoJoe
11-25-2013, 11:56 AM
It was an entertaining, stressful game to watch. The outcome sucked, but I was entertained.

I'm also over it. Anxious to put the hurt of this loss on KC.

MNPatsFan
11-25-2013, 11:57 AM
It was an entertaining, stressful game to watch. The outcome sucked, but I was entertained.

I'm also over it. Anxious to put the hurt of this loss on KC.I'd be very surprised if the Broncos didn't put the hurt on the Chiefs.

CoachChaz
11-25-2013, 11:59 AM
Not saying those injuries haven't been devastating to Broncos or wouldn't be to another team. However, the Patriots have suffered similar or more devastating injuries. They lost their Pro Bowl Right Tackle and are presently on their 3rd Right Tackle, they lost their Pro Bowl DT Wilfork, they lost lost their other starting DT, they lost their Pro Bowl Linebacker Mayo, not to mention other players. The Broncos have been missing Champ for only 4 weeks, not all year as you claim. The Patriots DBs such as Talib, Gregory, Dennard, Arrington, etc. have similarly been injured and missed numerous games. So the Patriots have at a minimum suffered just as many, if not more, significant injuries to key players as the Broncos.

Not that it's a huge difference in anything, but Champ missed 5 games, came back for 1 and one quarter of another and has missed 4 3/4 since.

MNPatsFan
11-25-2013, 12:03 PM
Not that it's a huge difference in anything, but Champ missed 5 games, came back for 1 and one quarter of another and has missed 4 3/4 since.Well I will defer to you since you would know better than I. I just know last night the announcers said he was missing his 4th game and in his bio for this season it indicated he had played in 8 of the Broncos 11 games.

BroncoNut
11-25-2013, 12:07 PM
I'd be very surprised if the Broncos didn't put the hurt on the Chiefs.

thanks MN, stay classy. but I'm not so sure anymore. if the mercury drops next week in Kansas City, I might be more sure

but do not ban NEP. comeon folks we have to take it right now, like men and women of bronconation. I will be embarrassed if he or she is banned

BroncoNut
11-25-2013, 12:10 PM

I'm also over it. Anxious to put the hurt of this loss on KC.

I was exhausted by the time the game was over. I was kinda relieved. My dog felt my anxiety the last quarter and a half. All sorts of verbal ejaculations cumming out of my mouth during that time. He was very restless and was up on the couch with me. he could not get situated. it was interesting how even without the verbage he was in tune with my anxiety

MOtorboat
11-25-2013, 12:11 PM
Well I will defer to you since you would know better than I. I just know last night the announcers said he was missing his 4th game and in his bio for this season it indicated he had played in 8 of the Broncos 11 games.

If that's what they said they have no clue what they are talking about it. (not you...announcers)

He's only played in 2 games the whole season.

BroncoNut
11-25-2013, 12:11 PM
I'm glad Champ was out last night. that would have been sad to see him get burned all night

MasterShake
11-25-2013, 12:12 PM
thanks MN, stay classy. but I'm not so sure anymore. if the mercury drops next week in Kansas City, I might be more sure

but do not ban NEP. comeon folks we have to take it right now, like men and women of bronconation. I will be embarrassed if he or she is banned

It might be just me, but Manning seemed more bothered by the wind gusts than the temperature. Everything seemed to flutter or carry, whereas Brady was able to put a good spiral and cut through the wind.

weazel
11-25-2013, 12:24 PM
hard to argue, Pat's beat the Broncos even after giving them the ball 4 times and spotting them 24 points. They are the better team, they proved it.

Now, coming on here and acting like a complete douche is pathetic and does nothing but prove to everyone how much of a loser you must be... congratulations.
You must have been picked on alot as a kid I would think.

GEM
11-25-2013, 12:41 PM
Especially when said poster hasn't been here at all during 9-1. And didn't show up until after halftime.

BroncoNut
11-25-2013, 01:08 PM
It might be just me, but Manning seemed more bothered by the wind gusts than the temperature. Everything seemed to flutter or carry, whereas Brady was able to put a good spiral and cut through the wind.

probably a more accurate assessment MS. Peyton does not have that tight spiral which hurts in such conditions. seems like he does struggle in cold though. but the pats did too with those turnovers. anyway, I appreciate the quote.

BroncoNut
11-25-2013, 01:09 PM
hard to argue, Pat's beat the Broncos even after giving them the ball 4 times and spotting them 24 points. They are the better team, they proved it.

Now, coming on here and acting like a complete douche is pathetic and does nothing but prove to everyone how much of a loser you must be... congratulations.
You must have been picked on alot as a kid I would think.

any given weekend. I think Denver could have done the same thing. not so sure if they are better. not quite sold on that.

weazel
11-25-2013, 01:23 PM
any given weekend. I think Denver could have done the same thing. not so sure if they are better. not quite sold on that.

won't find out until the playoffs... if both teams make it that far

Ravage!!!
11-25-2013, 02:09 PM
I don't think we passed very much except for the last drive, and when we relied on teh pass, we scored. The ONE play where we ran the ball on 2nd down and long, after getting NO where on Moreno's hurt ankle on first down, giving us 3rd and 10 on the last drive we had the ball..... was bad. Manning had proved the drive before that we COULD pass, and 2nd and long needed a pass.

NightTerror218
11-25-2013, 02:47 PM
9-2 > 8-3

Who cares?

Sucks when thw rules get in the way of a win. Just like the cheating to win super bowls. Damn those rules.

NightTerror218
11-25-2013, 02:56 PM
We are on our 3rd center. We lost a pro bowl Left Tackle named Ryan Clady, we haven't had Champ all year, We lost our starting left tackle Orlando Franklin. We lost our starting safety Rahim Moore as well. There are others, but this would have been devastating to just about every team in the league.Not saying those injuries haven't been devastating to Broncos or wouldn't be to another team. However, the Patriots have suffered similar or more devastating injuries. They lost their Pro Bowl Right Tackle and are presently on their 3rd Right Tackle, they lost their Pro Bowl DT Wilfork, they lost lost their other starting DT, they lost their Pro Bowl Linebacker Mayo, not to mention other players. The Broncos have been missing Champ for only 4 weeks, not all year as you claim. The Patriots DBs such as Talib, Gregory, Dennard, Arrington, etc. have similarly been injured and missed numerous games. So the Patriots have at a minimum suffered just as many, if not more, significant injuries to key players as the Broncos.

Broncos lost LT clady, on third string C. Starting DT injured. FS Moore is out. Champ has played 1 full game all season. CB DMC is also injured. That is both starting CBs. Also lost back up FS Cater to IR. SS Nacho has been injured and missed games and other numerous players.

Point is 2 starting OL out and 4 starting defense injuried right now. Moreno mught be as well. I include last night's injuries since you included RT as well. 7 major injuries to NE 4 plus varies.

BroncoNut
11-25-2013, 02:56 PM
cheating aint cheating if you don't get caught

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 03:12 PM

That's because Brady throws perfect spirals and Manning throws wobbly ducks. It's also because Brady is a beast and Manning is soft (btw, might want to tell him that everytime he adjusts his little girl gloves before a snap the defense knows it's a passing play lol)

I guess beating us on a fluke play is yours?

Our Super Bowl is the Super Bowl. WHEN the Broncos get the #1 seed the road to it will come through Denver. Good luck troll.

REALLY? IDIOT.
You really think a New England football team is going to gift wrap you three turn overs in the first five minutes of the game next time?
YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT FLUKEY PLAYS?

Take away those FLUKEY TURN OVERS and your pathetically soft September team wouldn't have even BEEN IN THAT GAME.

All you do is talk shit and then all you do is LOSE.

Keep talking. Maybe next time I'll really believe you're credible when you say stupid things like "we're gonna win"

HOW DID YOU DENVER FAGS LIKE THOSE SIX MILLION DOLLAR WELKER DROPS? LOL

MOtorboat
11-25-2013, 03:13 PM
School must be out.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 03:16 PM
Especially when said poster hasn't been here at all during 9-1. And didn't show up until after halftime.

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/555070-Pansy-trolls-sit-down-until-further-notice!

LOL Nice thread! I like how you beat a bunch of nobodies in preseason football weather than believed you were really good LOL.

Lost to the Patriots, who always shit all over you, and lost Peyton's homecoming to the Colts LOL.

You guys are really, really small, in big time football games. lol

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 03:27 PM

And why the **** would I show up here to listen to a bunch of no-clue Denver dumb asses congratulate each other for NFL Power Rankings and sycophantic news articles praising Mr. September?
I know how your idiotic fan base is. You think beating up on weak, pathetic teams, and having Peyton Manning do his usual stat-compiling against them, somehow makes you impressive.

Last season you were beaten by just about every POST SEASON TEAM YOU FACED, and only won against nobodies, and YOU THOUGHT THAT MEANT YOU WERE GOING TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL.
Why would you think that? Because you people are really stupid. WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED? You lost your first post season game LOL.

You morons said I would vanish this season when the Patriots played the new Wes Welkaaaaaa Broncos. Well, they played them

AND HERE I AM.

IDIOTS.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 03:29 PM
YOU LOST

WE WON

YOU WERE FLUKE-WRAPPED 17 POINTS IN THE FIRST QUARTER

WE STILL WON

TOM BRADY's greatness > Peyton Manning's September stat-compiling.

ShaneFalco
11-25-2013, 03:30 PM
School must be out.

I dont think they allow people like him to go to schools.

slim
11-25-2013, 03:30 PM
Have you figured out a way to feed your kids yet?

embeeteeay
11-25-2013, 03:56 PM
probably a more accurate assessment MS. Peyton does not have that tight spiral which hurts in such conditions. seems like he does struggle in cold though. but the pats did too with those turnovers. anyway, I appreciate the quote.

I thought Peyton was going to have much more trouble than he did, with the wind and the type of ball he throws. He threw some sweet balls into tight places on a couple of those drives.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 04:02 PM
He lost with a 24 point lead that was mostly the result of three gift turn overs.

Watching ESPN now, which I normally hate. Predictably, they've turned on Denver and Manning. It's hilarious to watch.

Every single season it's all Peyton until about week 11, then they pull a complete reversal, start talking about how overrated he is, and how small he is in big games, then the following season start the process all over again.

Your team is soft.

You're a good preseason football team.

You're a joke from November on.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-25-2013, 04:19 PM
Who cares?

Also, we got robbed last night on Gronk shoving Woodyard out of the way on his TD catch. As Al Michaels stated - I guess that is a make up call.

Magnificent Seven
11-25-2013, 04:21 PM
Hey NEPatriots,

You GOT lucky. You made a fool out of yourself big time. It was all about special teams in overtime. If it wasn't for Carter, we would OWN YOU! I am pretty damn sure that you shat in your pants in the first half. However, you got LUCKY! That's right! You got LUCKY! That's all. So, this game is yours. We will OWN Patriots in AFC Championship match at our home! Forget Kansas City and Indianapolis! We want Patriots! So, start worrying! You have matches with Ravens, Browns, and Bills. They are tough... If your team loses unexpectedly... then Broncos will stay # 1 seed and we will get the last laugh over your ass in AFC Championship match! 100% Guaranteed!

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 04:35 PM
Also, we got robbed last night on Gronk shoving Woodyard out of the way on his TD catch. As Al Michaels stated - I guess that is a make up call.

Hey NEPatriots,

You GOT lucky. You made a fool out of yourself big time. It was all about special teams in overtime. If it wasn't for Carter, we would OWN YOU! I am pretty damn sure that you shat in your pants in the first half. However, you got LUCKY! That's right! You got LUCKY! That's all. So, this game is yours. We will OWN Patriots in AFC Championship match at our home! Forget Kansas City and Indianapolis! We want Patriots! So, start worrying! You have matches with Ravens, Browns, and Bills. They are tough... If your team loses unexpectedly... then Broncos will stay # 1 seed and we will get the last laugh over your ass in AFC Championship match! 100% Guaranteed!

lololol

You guys just don't know when to shut up.

Your soft ass team, lead by your soft ass glove wearing September quarterback aren't winning anything.

Gonna lose your first post season game, as usual.

You never learn. You never shut up.

GEM
11-25-2013, 04:38 PM
lololol

You guys just don't know when to shut up.

Your soft ass team, lead by your soft ass glove wearing September quarterback aren't winning anything.

Gonna lose your first post season game, as usual.

You never learn. You never shut up.

Hello pot, kettle is calling.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 04:43 PM
Pot always wins and talks his shit afterwards.

Poor Kettle talks his and her shit in the off season, after beating nobodies, and leading up to the game that they LOSE.

See the difference?

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 04:48 PM

Spoken like a SOFT fan of a SOFT team of fantasy football stat-compilers.
You think we didn't get hosed on that PI call or that Talib hold?

Go cry a river bitch. You ******* lost after 3 turn overs in the first five minutes of the game lead to Denver scores.

You're not getting those turn overs next time. AND WE'RE GONNA BLOW YOUR SOFT ASS FOOTBALL TEAM OUT BY AT LEAST 21

MOtorboat
11-25-2013, 05:01 PM
So, at what point, does this go beyond "smack" and just start becoming uncalled for?

Because calling Carol a "*****" probably gets my vote.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 05:06 PM
http://www.sportsgrindent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/crybaby.jpg

weazel
11-25-2013, 05:56 PM
Spoken like a SOFT fan of a SOFT team of fantasy football stat-compilers.
You think we didn't get hosed on that PI call or that Talib hold?

Go cry a river bitch. You ******* lost after 3 turn overs in the first five minutes of the game lead to Denver scores.

You're not getting those turn overs next time. AND WE'RE GONNA BLOW YOUR SOFT ASS FOOTBALL TEAM OUT BY AT LEAST 21

see ya loser

funniest part of this is he came here to troll us and he's the one who ended up losing his cool. he's wickedawsome

Poet
11-25-2013, 06:01 PM
If we're going to talk about soft quarterbacks, wanna talk about that Cincinnati game? You know, the one where Brady was too scared to step up into the pocket to make throws? Because that was hilarious watching him throw lame duck passes all game.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 06:13 PM
If we're going to talk about soft quarterbacks, wanna talk about that Cincinnati game? You know, the one where Brady was too scared to step up into the pocket to make throws? Because that was hilarious watching him throw lame duck passes all game.

lolololol

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/660/371/Broncos%20Patriots%20Foot_Cham.jpg

Suck on it, idiots.

DenBronx
11-25-2013, 06:15 PM
Do you even have a job bro?

What the Patriot boards are down?

slim
11-25-2013, 06:19 PM
Do you even have a job bro?

No, he does not. He is a loser that can't feed his family.

MOtorboat
11-25-2013, 06:21 PM
http://www.sportsgrindent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/crybaby.jpg

2008 wants its joke back.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 06:22 PM
Mad about the game and all your hype deflating as the real football season begins?
I understand.

Being the last Decade's Colts all over again has got to be frustrating.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 06:25 PM
BTW, which ha- been from which team are you going to pick up next for more money than they're worth to help complete your imaginary off season dynasty?
Mortgaging your teams future to blow out a few 4-7 teams in September is a pretty bad call.

Maybe you should be more like the Patriots. By that I don't mean stealing our offense, or signing our non-clutch 30+ year old slot receivers.
I mean actually being innovative and developing talent yourselves.

MOtorboat
11-25-2013, 06:27 PM
BTW, which ha- been from which team are you going to pick up next for more money than they're worth to help complete your imaginary off season dynasty?
Mortgaging your teams future to blow out a few 4-7 teams in September is a pretty bad call.

Maybe you should be more like the Patriots. By that I don't mean stealing our offense, or signing our non-clutch 30+ year old slot receivers.
I mean actually being innovative and developing talent yourselves.

Bey, Bey says :wave: you stupid ****.

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/.3avjMXCowrb4NlsgVQIZw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYwMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/person/Ysports/demaryius-thomas-football-headshot-photo.jpg

wcben
11-25-2013, 06:27 PM
NEP is a real POS lol

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 06:30 PM
Why not try to get Ray Lewis to come out of retirement for 7 M a year.
With Peyton, Welker, and Lewis, you guys would be unstoppable.... at getting headlines in September.

Add Ed Reed to the mix and there's no telling how many imaginary off season Lombardis you could take home.

Lefty punter incoming for 2014?

I'm sure Belichick will let you know who he is releasing so you can sign them and claim "victory" over us, since those kinds of victories (idiot victories) are the only ones you're capable of getting against us

chazoe60
11-25-2013, 06:34 PM
FO&D

Thanks.

CDress112
11-25-2013, 06:56 PM
I wasn't even talking shit about the Patriots ever, I knew this was gonna be a good game and could go either way but for you to come on here and act like a douche bag, that's what makes me hate the Pats and most of their fans. You guys all talk shit AFTER you come back and win a game. I bet in the first quarter you were either crying or changed the game. You guys lost to the Bengals, which should be no excuse, and lost two supposedly "fluke" games in OT to the Jets (embarrassing) and a "terrible call" to the Panthers. The Broncos lost on a fluke play last night. Some idiot accidently touched the ball on special teams which basically handed you guys the win. Good job. You're not going to get anywhere in the playoffs with a runningback who can't hang on to the damn ball. Wait until the playoffs where it really matters and you come to Mile High. That is if you don't get upset beforehand, which usually happens.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 07:01 PM
I wasn't even talking shit about the Patriots ever, I knew this was gonna be a good game and could go either way but for you to come on here and act like a douche bag, that's what makes me hate the Pats and most of their fans. You guys all talk shit AFTER you come back and win a game. I bet in the first quarter you were either crying or changed the game. You guys lost to the Bengals, which should be no excuse, and lost two supposedly "fluke" games in OT to the Jets (embarrassing) and a "terrible call" to the Panthers. The Broncos lost on a fluke play last night. Some idiot accidently touched the ball on special teams which basically handed you guys the win. Good job. You're not going to get anywhere in the playoffs with a runningback who can't hang on to the damn ball. Wait until the playoffs where it really matters and you come to Mile High. That is if you don't get upset beforehand, which usually happens.

Keep telling yourself all this moronic bullshit and keep drinking your idiot kool aid.
The facts are, FLUKEY Patriot turn overs gave you a massive lead that your team didn't necessarily earn. Despite that, and a 24 point lead, Tom Brady marched back, took the lead, and the Patriots beat you.

Unlike Bronco fans, who consider themselves the off season champions and have every single season since signing Manning, Patriot fans have learned not to count their chicken, and yet.... the Patriots looked like a team with Superbowl grit.

...and the Broncos looked like exactly what I've always said they are - a SOFT September team of stat-compilers and fantasy football picks.

Without those three weird fumbles in the first five minutes, you guys would of gotten blown out last night.
Think you're gonna' get spotted 24 points in the next game?

Don't count on it.

Wait until the playoffs where it really matters and you come to Mile High. That is if you don't get upset beforehand, which usually happens.

Yeah, just like in 2011 right? When you were going to win in the play offs after losing to us in the regular season with Tebow?

And just like 2012 after you signed Peyton when you came to Mass and got destroyed by our no huddle?

Or just like last night after stealing our offense and signing Welker?

Every single time you all talk about next time, and every time next time arrives, YOU LOSE.

Indianapolis opened the roof of their dome to let the November air in for Peyton Manning. That act alone, coming from the team that his LEGACY is with, speaks ******* volumes.

You guys are a joke

CDress112
11-25-2013, 07:08 PM
Keep telling yourself all this moronic bullshit and keep drinking your idiot kool aid.
The facts are, FLUKEY Patriot turn overs gave you a massive lead that your team didn't necessarily earn. Despite that, and a 24 point lead, Tom Brady marched back, took the lead, and the Patriots beat you.

Unlike Bronco fans, who consider themselves the off season champions and have every single season since signing Manning, Patriot fans have learned not to count their chicken, and yet.... the Patriots looked like a team with Superbowl grit.

...and the Broncos looked like exactly what I've always said they are - a SOFT September team of stat-compilers and fantasy football picks.

Without those three weird fumbles in the first five minutes, you guys would of gotten blown out last night.
Think you're gonna' get spotted 24 points in the next game?

Don't count on it.

I'll count on you nowhere to be found on here once they lose. Typical Patriots fan.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 07:10 PM
Lose to who? The team with the defense that Tom Brady always torches, with the choke artist Quarterback who sucks after Halloween, throwing to the WR that can't catch a pass when it matters most?

Don't count on it, retard.

Superbowls are hard to win. We may not make it, we may not win it, but it definitely won't be because we lost to the ******* Broncos, and you can take that statement to the bank.

MOtorboat
11-25-2013, 07:10 PM
I'll count on you nowhere to be found on here once they lose. Typical Patriots fan.

It's his M.O. He hasn't posted since August, and then he showed up late in the game yesterday. He's a troll, and judging from the times he posts, he's probably 13. He'll disappear until about 3 p.m. tomorrow when school gets out, and he'll disappear here in a little while so that mommy can feed him some grub.

CDress112
11-25-2013, 07:16 PM
It's his M.O. He hasn't posted since August, and then he showed up late in the game yesterday. He's a troll, and judging from the times he posts, he's probably 13. He'll disappear until about 3 p.m. tomorrow when school gets out, and he'll disappear here in a little while so that mommy can feed him some grub.

Ah. I was in the ball park. I'll just let him go at it by himself. No reason to argue with a pre pubescent little girl.

atwater27
11-25-2013, 07:18 PM
Lose to who? The team with the defense that Tom Brady always torches, with the choke artist Quarterback who sucks after Halloween, throwing to the WR that can't catch a pass when it matters most?

Superbowls are hard to win. We may not make it, we may not win it, but it definitely won't be because we lost to the ******* Broncos, and you can take that statement to the bank.One thing is for sure. Mr. shit talker extraordinaire would never even think of bringing that weak ass drivel to someone's face, because he knows he'd get dropped like a sack of potatoes. So keep on talking you puss.

CDress112
11-25-2013, 07:19 PM

Superbowls are hard to win. We may not make it, we may not win it, but it definitely won't be because we lost to the ******* Broncos, and you can take that statement to the bank.

Yeah because Brady really TORCHED the Bengals D. 18/38 197 yds and No touchdowns to break the streak. Sounds like a great torching of the defense.

NEPatriots
FO&D

Thanks.

Chaz:
You must be so upset. I mean, this was your big chance, right? Your big moment where you would finally get revenge on those Patriot fans after putting your foot in your mouth every single year for so many seasons.
You even signed Wes Welker! Remember all that gibberish you were talking in the off season about how Tom Brady had no weapons now? LOL

Here's some reality for you, dumb ass: Tom Brady could beat Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos with Larry, Harry and Gary as WR's.

Not like he hasn't done it before.

Just imagine how good your offense would be if he was your quarterback instead of the forehead. :)

CDress112
One thing is for sure. Mr. shit talker extraordinaire would never even think of bringing that weak ass drivel to someone's face, because he knows he'd get dropped like a sack of potatoes. So keep on talking you puss.

Online Hardass lol

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 07:21 PM
Yeah because Brady really TORCHED the Bengals D. 18/38 197 yds and No touchdowns to break the streak. Sounds like a great torching of the defense.

Typical Bronco fans who have all the characteristics of a parasite.
Can't beat the Patriots? Sign the Colts quarterback.

Still can't beat the Patriots? Sign their slot receiver.

Still can't beat the Patriots? Brag about the Bengals.

lulz.

You people.

atwater27
11-25-2013, 07:23 PM
Giselle is taken, nuthugger.

CDress112
11-25-2013, 07:23 PM

lulz.

You people.

Typical Patriots fans:

Create shit-talking thread in overtime when you actually have a chance to win the game, but are nowhere to be found beforehand.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 07:27 PM
Typical Patriots fans:

Create shit-talking thread in overtime when you actually have a chance to win the game, but are nowhere to be found beforehand.

Sorry, but talking all sorts of shit about winning BEFORE YOU LOSE IN EMBARRASSING FASHION is how Bronco fans do it.

MOtorboat
11-25-2013, 07:27 PM

lulz.

You people.

http://www.troll.me/images/ancient-aliens-guy/lol-wut.jpg

MOtorboat
11-25-2013, 07:29 PM
Sorry, but talking all sorts of shit about winning BEFORE YOU LOSE IN EMBARRASSING FASHION is how Bronco fans do it.

Can you show me where all this "shit talking" was?

atwater27
11-25-2013, 07:32 PM

His stepdad was talking shit to him while banging his mom in front of him. He is just acting out here to cope with it.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 07:32 PM

I could but there's just too much of it to compile.
It's basically all you've done since you signed Welker and we lost Hernandez, and has been going on without end for MONTHS.

chazoe60
11-25-2013, 07:33 PM
Chaz:
You must be so upset. I mean, this was your big chance, right? Your big moment where you would finally get revenge on those Patriot fans after putting your foot in your mouth every single year for so many seasons.
You even signed Wes Welker! Remember all that gibberish you were talking in the off season about how Tom Brady had no weapons now? LOL

Here's some reality for you, dumb ass: Tom Brady could beat Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos with Larry, Harry and Gary as WR's.

Not like he hasn't done it before.

Just imagine how good your offense would be if he was your quarterback instead of the forehead. :)

I'm not upset. You must be so upset that you can't support your family. Do you get your kids this Christmas or are they spending it with their new daddy?

MOtorboat
11-25-2013, 07:34 PM
I could but there's just too much of it to compile.
It's basically all you've done since you signed Welker and we lost Hernandez, and has been going on without end for MONTHS.

OK, really, where?

CDress112
11-25-2013, 07:36 PM
You have the time to make a thousand threads about how the Pats killed the Broncos last night, so please enlighten us on all this shit talking. He says "you guys" as in every Bronco fan in the world. I'm pretty sure I knew it would be a good game and never talked shit. Some of my friends are Patriots fans and they would be embarrassed to have you as a fan with them.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 07:37 PM
I'm not upset. You must be so upset that you can't support your family. Do you get your kids this Christmas or are they spending it with their new daddy?

http://i.imgur.com/krNzFnm.png

QQ

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 07:38 PM
You have the time to make a thousand threads about how the Pats killed the Broncos last night, so please enlighten us on all this shit talking. He says "you guys" as in every Bronco fan in the world. I'm pretty sure I knew it would be a good game and never talked shit. Some of my friends are Patriots fans and they would be embarrassed to have you as a fan with them.

I'm sorry but New England Patriot fans don't give a flying **** about your bandwagon Patriot supporter buddies in Colorado, Florida, or wherever the hell you're from.
Sorry, they're just not #BOSTONSTRONG :)

MOtorboat
11-25-2013, 07:40 PM
I'm sorry but New England Patriot fans don't give a flying **** about your bandwagon Patriot supporter buddies in Colorado, Florida, or wherever the hell you're from.

Why are you here, then? We're not at your message board, dumbass.

CDress112
11-25-2013, 07:41 PM

Bandwagon? lmao. They were fans probably before you were born, kid. And I'd rather have them as patriots fans then ignorant people like you. I bet you have an annoying boston accent and can't pronounce your R's correctly and have to take speech classes.

CDress112
11-25-2013, 07:42 PM
Why are you here, then? We're not at your message board, dumbass.

My thoughts exactly. Obviously someone gives a **** if they're at another team's board talking shit.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 07:44 PM
Yeah and I'd rather less stupid people were Bronco fans but I don't get to make that decision, and neither do you.

Patriots > Broncos.

Brady > Manning.

Belichick > All

You're the 2012 Houston Texans. "The new team" all year long... until you get destroyed by the Patriots which, even if quietly, is still the class of the AFC.

DON'T WORRY! EVERYBODY LOSES TO US!

MOtorboat
11-25-2013, 07:49 PM

Is that why they've lost three times this year and haven't won a Super Bowl since 2004?

I dunno...just curious.

atwater27
11-25-2013, 07:49 PM

atwater27
11-25-2013, 07:51 PM
Oh yeah, and let me know when you guys can handle Geno Smith. LOLZ!!!

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 08:04 PM
Are you Jets fans, Giants fans, or Bronco fans?

Or are you just so beaten, battered and demoralized by the GOAT, Tom Brady, that you've been reduced to being fans of anyone who has ever beaten us, even if it was years ago? lol.

So ******* pathetic.

When was the last time you losers even sniffed a Superbowl?
Back when you bought two of them and were fined by the league for ignoring the salary cap rules to keep Elway from retiring a Dan Marino? Almost 20 years ago?

MOtorboat
11-25-2013, 08:07 PM
Almost 20 years ago?

Your math sucks.

It was also a whole five years before your last Super Bowl win.

:clap2:

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 08:11 PM
That's great. I can see why you would think you have the right to talk about anyone not winning a Superbowl in the last ten years, since you've admittedly won (and been to) so many of them.
But Bronco fans Superbowl is in September, right?

That's how you all act anyway.

Kind of like last year, when you lost to EVERY post season team you played in the regular season, but still thought you were the chosen ones because you beat up on the Raiders.

MOtorboat
11-25-2013, 08:13 PM
That's great. I can see why you would think you have the right to talk about anyone not winning a Superbowl in the last ten years, since you've admittedly won (and been to) so many of them.
But Bronco fans Superbowl is in September, right?

That's how you all act anyway.

Kind of like last year, when you lost to EVERY post season team you played in the regular season, but still thought you were the chosen ones because you beat up on the Raiders.

http://www.sam23.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Huh_new.jpg

wcben
11-25-2013, 08:13 PM
I was there last night, half the pats fans left at halftime. Gillette stadium was NOT loud at any point other than that stupid horn. Its a second rate venue in a little shit town. OH and their systems of crowd management were laughable at best.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 08:16 PM
I was there last night, half the pats fans left at halftime. Gillette stadium was NOT loud at any point other than that stupid horn. Its a second rate venue in a little shit town. OH and their systems of crowd management were laughable at best.

Um, you're lying.

Nice try though.

MOtorboat
11-25-2013, 08:17 PM

:pound:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

wcben
11-25-2013, 08:19 PM
That's your comeback? I have a ticket stub you ******* troll. I'll respect your opinions on how much you think the pats are great and all but the experience at Gillete Stadium is second rate it is that simple.

wcben
11-25-2013, 08:30 PM
@NEP Section 214, Row 13, Seat 24 bitch. I was the loudest MF in my area and I really was disappointed in the famed "Patriot Fanatics" child please.

CDress112
11-25-2013, 08:41 PM
His mom made him go to bed.

MOtorboat
11-25-2013, 08:43 PM
His mom made him go to bed.

He's got another day of school before Thanksgiving break.

Do you suppose the regular kids let him play in the Thanksgiving football game. Mom probably makes him play with a bike helmet.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 08:44 PM
:pound:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

Celebrate the moral victories (even the ones based on lies)
That is, after all, the only victories you have to celebrate.

MOtorboat
11-25-2013, 08:45 PM
http://l.yimg.com/os/en-US/video/video.snl.com/SNL_0816_04_Playground.png

wcben
11-25-2013, 08:55 PM
That's your best shot? calling my objective observations of the facilities at Gillette Stadium "Lies" LOL sit down.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 08:59 PM
Like the title of this thread, you guys are a lot better at running your mouths than winning football games.

When you finally gonna' beat us?

CDress112
11-25-2013, 09:04 PM
When you finally gonna go to bed? Your mom's been calling your name for an hour.

chazoe60
11-25-2013, 09:05 PM
Like the title of this thread, you guys are a lot better at running your mouths than winning football games.

When you finally gonna' beat us?

We don't actually play the games, you do understand that, right?

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 09:07 PM
We don't actually play the games, you do understand that, right?

Yeah, you don't know much about the teams or players that play them either, which is why you always think you're so great while losing to everyone that actually matters.

MOtorboat
11-25-2013, 09:08 PM
Yeah, you don't know much about the teams or players that play them either, which is why you always think you're so great while losing to everyone that actually matters.

Quotes, please?

CDress112
11-25-2013, 09:09 PM
Quotes, please?

He just assumes.

CDress112
11-25-2013, 09:10 PM
Sorry, *she.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-25-2013, 09:12 PM
Broncos record against Patsies - 27 W - 20 L

http://www.footballdb.com/teamvsteam.html?tm=10&opp=19

CDress112
11-25-2013, 09:17 PM
*insert next shitty excuse and comeback here by NEPatriots*

Poet
11-25-2013, 09:22 PM

lulz.

You people.

I'm a ....Bengals fan.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-25-2013, 09:30 PM
I'm a ....Bengals fan.

And well liked on here

chazoe60
11-25-2013, 09:36 PM
And well liked on here
Not by me. ;)

GEM
11-25-2013, 09:38 PM
Calling carol a bitch? Hell to the **** no! That is one person that is off ******* limits around here.
I can guarantee your ass will be dealt with. Sayanara mother******!!!

Army Bronco
11-25-2013, 10:37 PM
Calling carol a bitch? Hell to the **** no! That is one person that is off ******* limits around here.
I can guarantee your ass will be dealt with. Sayanara mother******!!! I heard this also. He is one of those guys that needs the internet to cope with his insecurities. I would love to run into him in person and have him call me a few of these names. I would ban him in person...lol Its sad that he is representing a fan base here very poorly. Pags, Mn, and WTE shouldn't be judged by this pukes classless attitude.

Army Bronco
11-25-2013, 10:45 PM
So, at what point, does this go beyond "smack" and just start becoming uncalled for?

Because calling Carol a "*****" probably gets my vote. um yeah. Carol didnt deserve this. Is that how this joker treats ladies???

embeeteeay
11-25-2013, 11:28 PM
I heard this also. He is one of those guys that needs the internet to cope with his insecurities. I would love to run into him in person and have him call me a few of these names. I would ban him in person...lol Its sad that he is representing a fan base here very poorly. Pags, Mn, and WTE shouldn't be judged by this pukes classless attitude.

ahem...ahem.

Pudge
11-25-2013, 11:30 PM
ahem...ahem.

Earn your stripes

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 11:33 PM
um yeah. Carol didnt deserve this. Is that how this joker treats ladies???

Hey Army Bronco! You enjoy the game last night? I thought this year was your year and you couldn't wait to play us again with Weeeeeelkaaaaa'

What happened? Do the Broncos just suck or something?

Army Bronco
11-25-2013, 11:34 PM
I heard this also. He is one of those guys that needs the internet to cope with his insecurities. I would love to run into him in person and have him call me a few of these names. I would ban him in person...lol Its sad that he is representing a fan base here very poorly. Pags, Mn, and WTE shouldn't be judged by this pukes classless attitude.

ahem...ahem.lol...i do have major anger issues. I admit...but I cope with my insecurities playing Call of Duty....oh...and eating cupcakes...what about you newbie?

Army Bronco
11-25-2013, 11:37 PM

Hey Army Bronco! You enjoy the game last night? I thought this year was your year and you couldn't wait to play us again with Weeeeeelkaaaaa'

What happened? Do the Broncos just suck or something?I enjoyed the first half. Hated the rest. I never cared for welker since he helped lose you the SB....again.

Army Bronco
11-25-2013, 11:39 PM

What happened? Do the Broncos just suck or something?Wait good Sir, why aren't u banned yet?? Hold on...umm Broncos rule Pats suck and we are better fans...your turn.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 11:48 PM
Nah, you're pretty bad fans. All you do is over exaggerate your team in the first half of the season, then cry, pretend you were screwed and/or act surprised when you go down in flames.
Oh, and you're all vulgar beyond words and talk like Colorado trailer trash

MOtorboat
11-25-2013, 11:49 PM
Nah, you're pretty bad fans. All you do is over exaggerate your team in the first half of the season, then cry, pretend you were screwed and/or act surprised when you go down in flames.
Oh, and you're all vulgar beyond words and talk like Colorado trailer trash

Quotes, please? Give us some examples so we can be better fans like you.

Army Bronco
11-25-2013, 11:52 PM
Oh, and you're all vulgar beyond words and talk like Colorado trailer trashDo you mean trailer trash like calling women bitches? Well, I'm from Puerto Rico and we don't have trailers. I'm still trash but not trailer trash...how about beach trash???

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 11:58 PM
This is a forum, genius. I don't know the gender of its posters, except for Chaz, who obviously has a vagina.

MOtorboat
11-26-2013, 12:02 AM
This is a forum, genius. I don't know the gender of its posters, except for Chaz, who obviously has a vagina.

Well, then, whoops on your part, eh?

Army Bronco
11-26-2013, 12:03 AM
This is a forum, genius. I don't know the gender of its posters, except for Chaz, who obviously has a vagina.Yeah...I am a genius...well, smarter then you for not generalizing. Oh and calling women bitches. You still haven't addressed that one there Mr. Gentleman! Is that a NE thing or just you, good Sir?

AlWilsonizKING
11-26-2013, 12:14 AM
You think beating up on weak, pathetic teams, somehow makes you impressive.

You every take a look at your divison??

PEACE!!!

Army Bronco
11-26-2013, 12:17 AM
Nah nah nah nah ...say ay ay ..good bye.

Canmore
11-26-2013, 12:38 AM
Nah nah nah nah ...say ay ay ..good bye.

Agreed!

DenBronx
11-26-2013, 12:41 AM
Is this guy banned yet?

I like the banter with the other Pat fans, frankly we deserve it right now but calling Carol a ***** goes beyond smack.

Army Bronco
11-26-2013, 12:50 AM
Is this guy banned yet?

I like the banter with the other Pat fans, frankly we deserve it right now but calling Carol a ***** goes beyond smack.Yes Sir!!

embeeteeay
11-26-2013, 08:55 AM
lol...i do have major anger issues. I admit...but I cope with my insecurities playing Call of Duty....oh...and eating cupcakes...what about you newbie?

I like cupcakes, too. Birthday/wedding cake frosting is my favorite. Also love M&Ms.

MNPatsFan
11-26-2013, 09:19 AM
If we're going to talk about soft quarterbacks, wanna talk about that Cincinnati game? You know, the one where Brady was too scared to step up into the pocket to make throws? Because that was hilarious watching him throw lame duck passes all game.Once again King shows his hatred of Brady while attempting to defend his boy Manning and the Broncos even though he is supposedly a Bengals fan.:rolleyes:

BroncoJoe
11-26-2013, 09:25 AM
Damnit - he's banned? I didn't get a chance to comment until this morning.

I love how he kept talking about us being "gifted" 24 points. In reality, it was 17 points off turnovers - not 24. Also - after you scored on the opening drive of the 3rd quarter, we gifted you 14 points right back. CLEARLY any team, great or otherwise would be put back on their heals after giving up 21 points so quickly. We gave you the ball four times! At least we scored every time we got a turnover.

I knew this was going to be a rough game. And even though I was feeling pretty good at the half, by no means did I think the game was over. We'll see you again.

Northman
11-26-2013, 09:26 AM
Once again King shows his hatred of Brady while attempting to defend his boy Manning and the Broncos even though he is supposedly a Bengals fan.:rolleyes:

Oh, he is a Bengals fan. Ive talked with him enough outside of this forum to know that. Whether he hates Brady i cant say, but he has been steadfast in his argument for Manning over Tom. I disagree with him but im not sure i would rush out and say he hates Brady. His posts have never come across like that too me personally.

MNPatsFan
11-26-2013, 09:36 AM
Oh, he is a Bengals fan. Ive talked with him enough outside of this forum to know that. Whether he hates Brady i cant say, but he has been steadfast in his argument for Manning over Tom. I disagree with him but im not sure i would rush out and say he hates Brady. His posts have never come across like that too me personally.Okay, maybe hates is too strong a word to use but he never misses an opportunity to go out of his way to take shots at Brady and try to debase him.

MNPatsFan
11-26-2013, 09:41 AM
Broncos record against Patsies - 27 W - 20 L

http://www.footballdb.com/teamvsteam.html?tm=10&opp=19I agree that the Broncos have historically been better than the Patriots, but not recently.;)

I believe the Patriots have won the last 4 games between the teams, 5 of the last 6 and have a winning record against the Broncos since BB became the Pats coach.:elefant:

MasterShake
11-26-2013, 10:56 AM
I agree that the Broncos have historically been better than the Patriots, but not recently.;)

I believe the Patriots have won the last 4 games between the teams, 5 of the last 6 and have a winning record against the Broncos since BB became the Pats coach.:elefant:

Man, was the last victory against you guys under McDaniels? The only thing that rubs me about our losing streak to you guys right now is that we always seem to have to play at Gillette Stadium. That place is a poison to the Broncos. I hope we get you guys at home in the playoffs here at Mile High, that other place is cursed I tells ya!

PatriotsGuy
11-26-2013, 10:59 AM
Damn it! Now I have to register another alternate account to troll you idiots?!! ;)

MasterShake
11-26-2013, 11:16 AM
Damn it! Now I have to register another alternate account to troll you idiots?!! ;)

Do whatever you want. I just assume you and the other Pats trolls here are one big lump of chowdah that learned to use the internet anyway. :lol:

PatriotsGuy
11-26-2013, 11:28 AM
Do whatever you want. I just assume you and the other Pats trolls here are one big lump of chowdah that learned to use the internet anyway. :lol:

I love chowdah!

Poet
11-26-2013, 01:38 PM
Once again King shows his hatred of Brady while attempting to defend his boy Manning and the Broncos even though he is supposedly a Bengals fan.:rolleyes:

I can't help it that I'm better than you. I mean, well, I guess I can, but it's unfair to blame me. :D

BroncoNut
11-26-2013, 01:40 PM
I think King is DallasChief

Poet
11-26-2013, 01:41 PM
I think King is DallasChief

Why?

BroncoNut
11-26-2013, 01:43 PM
You every take a look at your divison??

PEACE!!!

jets are pretty solid, they beat the Pats anyway

BroncoNut
11-26-2013, 01:44 PM
Why?

I don't know it just seems possible. DC is never around and he's an extremely talented fellow (I've met him, he has an aura) and he's an aquarius or a pisces I think. so if that doesn't make sense, I'm not sure what else to tell you king...err. DC

Poet
11-26-2013, 01:47 PM
I don't know it just seems possible. DC is never around and he's an extremely talented fellow (I've met him, he has an aura) and he's an aquarius or a pisces I think. so if that doesn't make sense, I'm not sure what else to tell you king...err. DC

I'm a Scorpio.

BroncoNut
11-26-2013, 01:48 PM
I'm a Scorpio.

no shit. mean as hell. I have to fight scorpio all the time. it's taxing but needs to be done. they think they are the badasses of the stars. good people though

Poet
11-26-2013, 01:49 PM
no shit. mean as hell. I have to fight scorpio all the time. it's taxing but needs to be done. they think they are the badasses of the stars. good people though

Scorpios are shrewd, Gap, we're shrewd. We exist to strengthen this world. I could break you with my stare. I can see into your soul.

BroncoNut
11-26-2013, 01:58 PM
Scorpios are shrewd, Gap, we're shrewd. We exist to strengthen this world. I could break you with my stare. I can see into your soul.

that has not been my experience with people born under this astrological sign. I attract Scorpios though, it's weird, I threaten them so they often attack me, both the males and the females. I am a very highly evolved pisces though. in the end I grab their stinger and shove it up their arachnid asses. then after that, we get along great.

Poet
11-26-2013, 01:59 PM
that has not been my experience with people born under this astrological sign. I attract Scorpios though, it's weird, I threaten them so they often attack me, both the males and the females. I am a very highly evolved pisces though. in the end I grab their stinger and shove it up their arachnid asses. then after that, we get along great.

You've dealt with our weaker variants. Scorpios want to devour you. I see your soul, Gap.

BroncoNut
11-26-2013, 02:02 PM
You've dealt with our weaker variants. Scorpios want to devour you. I see your soul, Gap.

I've considered that King. and I believe you. all I ask is could you please slide it in gently? tia

slim
11-26-2013, 02:06 PM
11 pages? Did this loser get banned yet?

Poet
11-26-2013, 02:06 PM
I've considered that King. and I believe you. all I ask is could you please slide it in gently? tia

Brutality begets gentleness.

chazoe60
11-26-2013, 03:12 PM
I'm a Scorpio also.

Poet
11-26-2013, 03:20 PM
I'm a Scorpio also.

This makes me sad.

chazoe60
11-26-2013, 03:25 PM
This makes me sad.

Everything makes you sad you prissy little bitch.

Poet
11-26-2013, 03:35 PM
Everything makes you sad you prissy little bitch.

Knock, knock.

chazoe60
11-26-2013, 03:36 PM
Knock, knock.

You're a ****

Poet
11-26-2013, 03:38 PM
Dabbling in pacifism? More like dabbling in dicks, ya salad tossing closet-hippie.

chazoe60
11-26-2013, 03:39 PM
Dabbling in pacifism? More like dabbling in dicks, ya salad tossing closet-hippie.

Speaking of salad, you should try one.

Poet
11-26-2013, 03:41 PM
Speaking of salad, you should try one.

I've tried them. They're bad.

Army Bronco
11-26-2013, 05:46 PM
I'm a Scorpio also.Me too, my birthday was last week. But I'm not a badass like you and King.

Poet
11-26-2013, 06:24 PM
AB, it's hard to be so badass, but you can transcend our greatness.

Army Bronco
11-26-2013, 07:26 PM
AB, it's hard to be so badass, but you can transcend our greatness.No...no I can't.

Poet
11-26-2013, 07:28 PM
No...no I can't.

Believe in yourself.

Army Bronco
11-26-2013, 09:55 PM
No...no I can't.

Believe in yourself.I should. Elmo always says believe in your self. He did a song with Ray Charles about it. You can be what you wanna be just believe in your self...believe in your self!

Dreadnought
11-26-2013, 11:14 PM
11 pages? Did this loser get banned yet?

Sad to say, Yes. Sometimes things just don't work out, and we simply had to part ways

capt. Jack
11-27-2013, 07:10 AM
Why do other teams fans come on this board, other than to troll, they must have a crappy message board?

WTE
11-27-2013, 07:27 AM
Why do other teams fans come on this board, other than to troll, they must have a crappy message board?

Because they're a bunch of losers, that's why.

capt. Jack
11-27-2013, 07:54 AM

That's pretty funny! :)

MasterShake
11-27-2013, 09:05 AM

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/oh-you-15729_zpsc3f1a274.png

PatriotsGuy
11-27-2013, 10:33 AM

Hmm I don't know this is a tough one... Oh, I know! They enjoy the game of football and like to discuss it with other people that like it?

embeeteeay
11-27-2013, 11:03 AM

I enjoy reading other people's perspective on things. You learn more by that than simply spreading your own POV around.

Slick
11-27-2013, 11:06 AM
Pags, WTE, do you guys post on any Patriots forums?

WTE
11-27-2013, 11:51 AM

I used to years ago but find them boring.

PatriotsGuy
11-27-2013, 11:54 AM

Not very often

chazoe60
11-27-2013, 11:55 AM
Admit it, you guys love us.

Slick
11-27-2013, 12:00 PM
I used to years ago but find them boring.

Not very often

What about Jets, Bills or Dolphin forums?

WTE
11-27-2013, 12:01 PM
Admit it, you guys love us.

I'd love you a lot more if you could remove a God damn Pittman Arm.

PatriotsGuy
11-27-2013, 12:04 PM

No, I don't post on any other football related forums. I have never had an account on one either.

WTE
11-27-2013, 12:11 PM

I'd say about 6 yrs ago I used to post on a bunch of forums, mainly Bills, Jets, Fins and Steelers.

I trolled the Steelers board for a bit and then said one bad word about Art Rooney and was quickly banned.

I would also register another teams board a week before NE played them to get me fired up more, like Texans and Bears.

Bears fans are dicks but Texans fans were pretty decent.

EDIT: I forgot about Colts boards! I trolled those the most. I was even a moderator for one for awhile.

slim
11-27-2013, 01:38 PM
Sad to say, Yes. Sometimes things just don't work out, and we simply had to part ways

A shame, really.

Will King87 be next?

PatriotsGuy
11-27-2013, 01:52 PM
I think it's going to be me.

slim
11-27-2013, 01:53 PM
I hope not, Pags. There are only like three decent people here and you are one of them.

PatriotsGuy
11-27-2013, 01:56 PM
lol, that's a sad state of affairs

slim
11-27-2013, 01:57 PM
Yeah, I was just kidding. You are not a decent person at all.

MasterShake
11-27-2013, 02:34 PM
I'd say about 6 yrs ago I used to post on a bunch of forums, mainly Bills, Jets, Fins and Steelers.

I trolled the Steelers board for a bit and then said one bad word about Art Rooney and was quickly banned.

I would also register another teams board a week before NE played them to get me fired up more, like Texans and Bears.

Bears fans are dicks but Texans fans were pretty decent.

EDIT: I forgot about Colts boards! I trolled those the most. I was even a moderator for one for awhile.

The only time I ever signed up on another forum is when the Jets got Tebow. Me and a few others from here went on as Tebowites to proclaim their salvation. My username was TIMplyTheBest and was promptly banned in about 5 minutes.

MNPatsFan
11-27-2013, 03:37 PM
I can't help it that I'm better than you. I mean, well, I guess I can, but it's unfair to blame me. :DYou are a very good man King, but not better than me. Just as Manning isn't better than Brady.:laugh:

I noticed that during the Sunday night game they put up a stat showing that P. Mannning has played with significantly more Pro Bowl offensive players than Brady, while Brady has completely dominated P. Manning in winning their head-to-head match-ups.:D

King, I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving!!!!!:elefant:

MNPatsFan
11-27-2013, 03:40 PM
Pags, WTE, do you guys post on any Patriots forums?Oh sure, leave me out again.:tsk:

:lol:

MNPatsFan
11-27-2013, 03:41 PM
I used to years ago but find them boring.I agree completely!:salute:

WTE
11-27-2013, 03:56 PM
I agree completely!:salute:

MNPatsFan, Do you remember during last Sunday Night's game when Brady was yelling the audibles "Couger! Couger!" and another time when he yelled the audible "Linda!" And then he yelled the audible "Couger! Couger! Linda" on the play right before the TD pass to Gronk.

It turns out the audible was named after Belichick's couger girlfriend Linda Holliday.

Good stuff. It's almost as if the Patriots are mocking the Broncos defense.

But I digress.

Poet
11-27-2013, 03:59 PM
You are a very good man King, but not better than me. Just as Manning isn't better than Brady.:laugh:

I noticed that during the Sunday night game they put up a stat showing that P. Mannning has played with significantly more Pro Bowl offensive players than Brady, while Brady has completely dominated P. Manning in winning their head-to-head match-ups.:D

King, I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving!!!!!:elefant:

Yes, and to the untrained eye, that is misleading. In reality, it's more of an indictment of Manning making lesser players look better than what they are. Meanwhile, the same fanbase who cried foul at Brady throwing to Branch, Givens and Brown as they were so awful - lawlz- watched Brady actually work with an undertalented offense for once in his career.

The results were quite...disappointing. Meanwhile, Brady still can't win a Sb when he's asked to carry a team - Manning did - and Mr. Clutch is still can't seem to score a touchdown when it matters the most.

In short, most of the "Brady is best," material only holds merit on the surface. :D

Slick
11-27-2013, 04:54 PM
Oh sure, leave me out again.:tsk:

:lol:

Sorry MN. Leaving you out wasn't personal. You're a solid poster, it's just that Pags and WTE are here daily and some times you are gone for a while. How dare you have a job and responsibilities and stuff?!!

I can picture WTE trolling insecessantly all of the lowlifes in the AFC Least.

embeeteeay
11-27-2013, 05:47 PM
MNPatsFan, Do you remember during last Sunday Night's game when Brady was yelling the audibles "Couger! Couger!" and another time when he yelled the audible "Linda!" And then he yelled the audible "Couger! Couger! Linda" on the play right before the TD pass to Gronk.

It turns out the audible was named after Belichick's couger girlfriend Linda Holliday.

Good stuff. It's almost as if the Patriots are mocking the Broncos defense.

But I digress.

I don't know if your kidding. If not, I totally missed that.

Shows what a great sense of humor Bill actually has, and how wrong his detractors are about him being heartless, mechanical *****.

Oh, and speaking of Linda

Way to go, Bill!

embeeteeay
11-27-2013, 05:58 PM
Yes, and to the untrained eye, that is misleading. In reality, it's more of an indictment of Manning making lesser players look better than what they are. Meanwhile, the same fanbase who cried foul at Brady throwing to Branch, Givens and Brown as they were so awful - lawlz- watched Brady actually work with an undertalented offense for once in his career.

The results were quite...disappointing. Meanwhile, Brady still can't win a Sb when he's asked to carry a team - Manning did - and Mr. Clutch is still can't seem to score a touchdown when it matters the most.

In short, most of the "Brady is best," material only holds merit on the surface. :D

Manning never carried anyone to a SB title. He went along for the ride, for the most part in 2006, and then against the Saints, what really needs to be said. Brady, on the other hand, has done nothing but carry his team on his back since 2005. You probably just haven't been able to see enough of his performances to really know this.

After last Sunday night, it seems the tide has turned as more and more national media personalities are recognizing Brady fan's claim that he is the greatest QB of this generation.

WTE
11-27-2013, 06:38 PM
I don't know if your kidding. If not, I totally missed that.

Shows what a great sense of humor Bill actually has, and how wrong his detractors are about him being heartless, mechanical *****.

Oh, and speaking of Linda

Way to go, Bill!

No, I'm not kidding at all. Here's more on it.

http://bostonherald.com/inside_track/the_inside_track/2013/11/tom_brady_makes_a_play_for_bill_belichick_s_gal

The NFL Network is replaying the game tonight at 9:00. I encourage everyone to watch the game again, listen for the audibles and greatly enjoy the game.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-27-2013, 06:45 PM
Manning never carried anyone to a SB title. He went along for the ride, for the most part in 2006, and then against the Saints, what really needs to be said. Brady, on the other hand, has done nothing but carry his team on his back since 2005. You probably just haven't been able to see enough of his performances to really know this.

After last Sunday night, it seems the tide has turned as more and more national media personalities are recognizing Brady fan's claim that he is the greatest QB of this generation.

NE won their first 3 SB's using Brady as a game manager. They won with great defense and a solid running attack.

WTE
11-27-2013, 06:59 PM
NE won their first 3 SB's using Brady as a game manager. They won with great defense and a solid running attack.

Did you watch the 2nd half of the Super Bowl against Carolina? I don't think you remember it.

chazoe60
11-27-2013, 07:19 PM

How have you been Mr. Bojangles?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-27-2013, 07:24 PM
Did you watch the 2nd half of the Super Bowl against Carolina? I don't think you remember it.

Yeah, that game was a real shoot-out. :laugh:

WTE
11-27-2013, 07:27 PM
Yeah, that game was a real shoot-out. :laugh:

Yes, the 2nd half was. All offense Delhomme and Brady. No defense.

I'm not really sure you remember it well.

Slick
11-27-2013, 07:41 PM
Yes, the 2nd half was. All offense Delhomme and Brady. No defense.

I'm not really sure you remember it well.

That was actually a fun game to watch as a football fan.

chazoe60
11-27-2013, 07:58 PM
Imagine how much Carolina would have won by if NE didn't have their practice footage and all their signs.

WTE
11-27-2013, 08:02 PM
Imagine how good Denver would be if Peyton wasn't afraid of the cold and wind.

Northman
11-27-2013, 08:07 PM
THe best thing i remember about that game was Jackson's tit.

embeeteeay
11-27-2013, 10:07 PM

Was it the defense or RBs that drove the ball down the field against the Rams with a minute and a half to go in regulation to seal the victory and avoid OT?

All QBs are game managers to some degree, but man it gets old, as a NE fan, to hear people categorize Brady in that way.

Do you also think he simply "managed" the game last Sunday?

embeeteeay
11-27-2013, 10:12 PM
How have you been Mr. Bojangles?

Just fine, thank you, Mr. Astaire.

Ok, I confess. That one went right over my head.

embeeteeay
11-27-2013, 10:13 PM
Imagine how much Carolina would have won by if NE didn't have their practice footage and all their signs.

*groan*

WTE
11-27-2013, 10:27 PM
A lot of these Broncos peeps are not very smart football fans.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-27-2013, 10:34 PM
Was it the defense or RBs that drove the ball down the field against the Rams with a minute and a half to go in regulation to seal the victory and avoid OT?

All QBs are game managers to some degree, but man it gets old, as a NE fan, to hear people categorize Brady in that way.

Do you also think he simply "managed" the game last Sunday?

I've said I think Brady is a great qb. I'm just stating that NE was a different team back then.

chazoe60
11-27-2013, 10:37 PM
A lot of these Broncos peeps are not very smart football fans.

NE area sports fans are knowledgeable baseball fans but they don't know shit about football.

WTE
11-27-2013, 10:57 PM
NE area sports fans are knowledgeable baseball fans but they don't know shit about football.

Says the guy who resorts to stuff 12 yr olds posts about filming practices.

Pretty weak shit Chaz.

embeeteeay
11-27-2013, 11:00 PM
I've said I think Brady is a great qb. I'm just stating that NE was a different team back then.

Ok, that's fair. I guess I just react when it sounds like someone is saying that Brady is just a plug-in part. Obviously, he's much more than that.

The other one that winds me up is people claiming that those SB wins had more to do with AV than Brady and that NE hasn't won a SB since he left for Indy. To those people I say just check out Gostkowski's stats and compare them to Vini to see how much water that claim holds.

BTW....I think Manning is an incredible QB, a record setting phenom. But I would still take Brady to lead my team, given the choice.

WTE
11-27-2013, 11:01 PM

Horrible recovery. You don't know shit about the Patriots.

embeeteeay
11-27-2013, 11:03 PM

Good thing for you this is the smack thread or I'd report you for that type of personal insult! ;)

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-27-2013, 11:14 PM
Horrible recovery. You don't give a shit about the Patriots.

Whatever you say..

The fact is the Patriots did not become a pass happy team until after their last sb win. Brady is a great qb, but saying he carried those teams that won 3 sb's is a huge overstatement. The front 7 on those teams wers loaded.

Also, I edited your post for accuracy.

Army Bronco
11-27-2013, 11:23 PM
Horrible recovery. You don't give a shit about the Patriots.

Whatever you say..

The fact is the Patriots did not become a pass happy team until after their last sb win. Brady is a great qb, but saying he carried those teams that won 3 sb's is a huge overstatement. The front 7 on those teams wers loaded.

Also, I edited your post for accuracy.Brady wicked sucks!!!!

WTE
11-28-2013, 08:54 AM
On this Thanksgiving I am thankful Tom Brady isn't afraid of the cold and can throw the ball against the wind.

PatriotsGuy
11-28-2013, 09:05 AM
Good to see WTE trolls even on thanksgiving. I made some boiled eggs for breakfast. Made the dog one too as a treat for the holiday.

WTE
11-28-2013, 09:14 AM
Good to see WTE trolls even on thanksgiving. I made some boiled eggs for breakfast. Made the dog one too as a treat for the holiday.

Pags, you did not capitalize Thanksgiving. In this country, American Thanksgiving is a national holiday and you should display your due respects by capitalizing in the future.

Northman
11-28-2013, 09:14 AM
Good to see WTE trolls even on thanksgiving.

He's a friendly troll, his profile says so.

PatriotsGuy
11-28-2013, 10:17 AM
Pags, you did not capitalize Thanksgiving. In this country, American Thanksgiving is a national holiday and you should display your due respects by capitalizing in the future.

I had a dog in my lap. It was hard to type. Blow me.

NightTrainLayne
11-28-2013, 10:56 AM
On this Thanksgiving I am thankful Tom Brady isn't afraid of the cold and can throw the ball against the wind.

I'm sure you're thankful that Tom Brady hasn't had to overcome a congenital neck/nerve condition and learn how to throw a football after four neck surgeries.

Peyton can't throw it as well as Brady anymore. But you New England dill-holes seem to be the only ones who expect him to, and get off incessantly on running him down. We know you're thankful that now, post-surgery there is no argument to be made against your "Brady is better" knob-slobbering.

WTE
11-28-2013, 11:14 AM
I'm sure you're thankful that Tom Brady hasn't had to overcome a congenital neck/nerve condition and learn how to throw a football after four neck surgeries.

Peyton can't throw it as well as Brady anymore. But you New England dill-holes seem to be the only ones who expect him to, and get off incessantly on running him down. We know you're thankful that now, post-surgery there is no argument to be made against your "Brady is better" knob-slobbering.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I will not mention that Peyton has consistently struggled in cold weather games - both pre and post surgery and has consistently thrown a wobbly ball.

Also, in the spirit of Thanksgiving I will not mention that Brady had to overcome a serious knee injury of his own that Patriots fans have never used as an excuse.

No, in the spirit of Thanksgiving I will not mention any of those things.

chazoe60
11-28-2013, 11:24 AM
And I will not mention that the Pats have not won a SB since being caught video taping practices of their opponents.

chazoe60
11-28-2013, 11:27 AM
And I will not mention that the Pats have not won a SB since being caught video taping practices of their opponents.

Nor will I mention that even with practice footage the Pats won 3 SBs by a combined 9 points.

WTE
11-28-2013, 11:32 AM
And I will not mention Denver has not won a Super Bowl since the last millennium when Pat Bowlen was paying Elway and Terrell Davis under the table.

chazoe60
11-28-2013, 11:34 AM
And I will not mention that the Pats shouldn't have even made it to Brady's first SB because he fumbled away the AFCCG.

Northman
11-28-2013, 11:38 AM
These arguments are so ridiculous.

WTE
11-28-2013, 11:41 AM
And I will not mention that neither John Fox nor Jack Del Rio have ever beaten Coach Belichick.

chazoe60
11-28-2013, 11:44 AM
And I will not mention that neither John Fox nor Jack Del Rio have ever beaten Coach Belichick.
And I will not mention the Pats all time record against the Broncos.

WTE
11-28-2013, 11:55 AM
And I will not mention the fresh turkey from the local turkey farm that I shall eat today will be better than your frozen Butterball that was slaughtered 3 months ago.

Army Bronco
11-28-2013, 11:59 AM
And I will not mention Denver has not won a Super Bowl since the last millennium when Pat Bowlen was paying Elway and Terrell Davis under the table.no competitive edge.

chazoe60
11-28-2013, 12:08 PM
And I will not mention the fresh turkey from the local turkey farm that I shall eat today will be better than your frozen Butterball that was slaughtered 3 months ago.
And I will not mention that I will have my choice of two turkeys and ham and that both turkeys are organic cage free blah blah blah

I go to my uncle's for Thanksgiving and there is typically 20-30 people there. Then after most folks leave we start up a poker game. But I won't mention how much better my life is than yours. ;)

PatriotsGuy
11-28-2013, 12:10 PM

I will mention that that turkey farm is really close to my house.

chazoe60
11-28-2013, 12:12 PM
I will mention that that turkey farm is really close to my house.
Western Colorado is basically a turkey farm. They're running around here wild all over.