PDA

View Full Version : Sure has been quiet this week...

Slick
11-22-2013, 10:43 AM
NEPatriots, WTE, you guys are slipping.

Are you nervous?

WTE
11-22-2013, 10:45 AM
Let's have a good game. No injuries.

Buff
11-22-2013, 10:46 AM

Are you nervous?

New England not used to being a home underdog. The silence is deafening.

Slick
11-22-2013, 10:47 AM
Let's have a good game. No injuries.

You've changed. You could have at least ripped me for my spelling in the thread title.

Dzone
11-22-2013, 10:53 AM
Just heard some Vegas odds dude on the radio saying there is no way New England loses this game...said too many people bet the chiefs last week and lost and are saying they wont ever bet against denver again...it brought about denver -3

WTE
11-22-2013, 10:59 AM
I have a lot of respect for your football team. You should be proud they copied the Patriots game plan after NE kicked their butts last year in Foxboro.

PatriotsGuy
11-22-2013, 11:02 AM
We have no heavy cavalry :/

Buff
11-22-2013, 11:05 AM
I have a lot of respect for your football team. You should be proud they copied the Patriots game plan after NE kicked their butts last year in Foxboro.

And we copied it without filming your pregame walk thru too. Which is even more impressive.

Buff
11-22-2013, 11:06 AM
We have no heavy cavalry :/

I think it's cool how your front office cut off your nose to spite your face with Welker. It was probably worth saving that last million on principle.

Northman
11-22-2013, 11:06 AM
I hope im wrong but i do think we lose to the Pats. Just a feeling.

BroncoNut
11-22-2013, 11:11 AM
don't mean to look past this Sunday too much but Slick, I got my tickets, Ill send you the itinerary, will need to find my Birth certificate, and owr, no prob. Looks like this is going to happen. and don't listen to the folks that hate me here or try to do me in, I'm a stable person, it will be fun, yiou will enjoy me. I'm jacked. and hey, .. the Broncos will likely be the reigning world champions when we meet :cheers:

WTE
11-22-2013, 11:11 AM
Some Denver radio guy came on Boston radio this morning and said Broncos fans shouldn't hate Josh Mcdaniels as much as they do.

He said Pat Bowlen would never have hired John Elway w/out the Josh experiment and as a result you would have never had gotten Peyton. So you guys owe everything to Josh.

McDaniels is to you what Bobby Valentine is to the Red Sox.

Northman
11-22-2013, 11:13 AM
Some Denver radio guy came on Boston radio this morning and said Broncos fans shouldn't hate Josh Mcdaniels as much as they do.

He said Pat Bowlen would never have hired John Elway w/out the Josh experiment and as a result you would have never had gotten Peyton. So you guys owe everything to Josh.

Had to be MO, or Wave, or Bosco. lol

Buff
11-22-2013, 11:13 AM

That's actually a fair analogy. And he sniffed out Cutler from minute one.

Ravage!!!
11-22-2013, 11:14 AM

Actually, it was the other way around. Cutler was the first to see McDouche for what he really is.

WTE
11-22-2013, 11:16 AM

Let's try to think of other guys on your squad that Josh drafted. I believe DThomas and Decker are. How about Moreno?

Buff
actually, it was the other way around. Cutler was the first to see mcdouche for what he really is.

lololololololol

NightTrainLayne

Bowlen "would never have hired John Elway"? I don't think I buy that, but I do think that you have to hit rock bottom sometimes before you can get back to the peaks of success. McDaniels led us into the wilderness, and to "rock bottom".

Should be a good game Sunday night. I don't know what to think. On a neutral field, I think we should win. On the road, sandwiched between two difficult divisional games with the Chiefs? I don't know.

Buff
11-22-2013, 11:17 AM
Let's try to think of other guys on your squad that Josh drafted. I believe DThomas and Decker are. How about Moreno?

Yeah, he also traded a future first round pick for a second round pick and took an undersized DB who is no longer in the league. And he spent a 1st rounder on a QB who is no longer in the league. I forget his name. So he had a few hits and a few very high profile misses.

WTE
11-22-2013, 11:18 AM
Should be a good game Sunday night. I don't know what to think. On a neutral field, I think we should win. On the road, sandwiched between two difficult divisional games with the Chiefs? I don't know.

Along w/ single digit temps w/ the wind chill and Peyton having no feeling in his fingers in cold weather.....

WTE
11-22-2013, 11:19 AM
Yeah, he also traded a future first round pick for a second round pick and took an undersized DB who is no longer in the league. And he spent a 1st rounder on a QB who is no longer in the league. I forget his name. So he had a few hits and a few very high profile misses.

And Josh drafted Dumervil but thanks to Elway you don't have him anymore.

Buff
11-22-2013, 11:21 AM

No, Shanny drafted Doom.

PatriotsGuy
11-22-2013, 11:21 AM
I think it's cool how your front office cut off your nose to spite your face with Welker. It was probably worth saving that last million on principle.

It's cool how everyone outside of New England sees this as issue number one but forget about the fact that the murderer and Gronks set back were much bigger issues than Welker's absence. Still a pretty good record with TB throwing to Huey Dewey and Louie though, huh?

TXBRONC
11-22-2013, 11:23 AM

No he didn't Shanahan did three years earlier. :coffee:

WTE
11-22-2013, 11:29 AM
No, Shanny drafted Doom.

No he didn't Shanahan did three years earlier. :coffee:

Well I don't know that much about the Denver Broncos. It's not like I'm a member of their message boards or anything.

Northman
11-22-2013, 11:30 AM

Whoooops.

PatriotsGuy
11-22-2013, 11:31 AM
Well I don't know that much about the Denver Broncos. It's not like I'm a member of their message boards or anything.

I wouldn't be caught dead associating with those horse loving mountain rubes.

NightTrainLayne
11-22-2013, 11:33 AM
It's cool how everyone outside of New England sees this as issue number one but forget about the fact that the murderer and Gronks set back were much bigger issues than Welker's absence. Still a pretty good record with TB throwing to Huey Dewey and Louie though, huh?

Everybody outside of New England has this crazy notion that keeping Welker might have mitigated some of the damage the murderer and Gronk's setback caused.

Buff
11-22-2013, 11:34 AM
I hope im wrong but i do think we lose to the Pats. Just a feeling.

Oh, Hernandez murdering folks I would argue is issue number one. Followed closely by the loss of your #1 WR - and losing your best two defensive players for the year to injury. But the Welker thing was so avoidable - which is why it stands out. For as reliable and durable as he was for you guys, it seemed like a no-brainer then, and it still seems like a no-brainer now.

Slick
11-22-2013, 11:36 AM
don't mean to look past this Sunday too much but Slick, I got my tickets, Ill send you the itinerary, will need to find my Birth certificate, and owr, no prob. Looks like this is going to happen. and don't listen to the folks that hate me here or try to do me in, I'm a stable person, it will be fun, yiou will enjoy me. I'm jacked. and hey, .. the Broncos will likely be the reigning world champions when we meet :cheers:

Looking forward to it, AGap. It will be fun. You used to be able to come to Mexico with a drivers license and birth certificate, but now you need a passport. If you don't have one, get on it.

I'm trying to get U29 to come down too, but I'm not sure if he can make it in May.

WTE
11-22-2013, 11:36 AM
Everybody outside of New England has this crazy notion that keeping Welker might have mitigated some of the damage the murderer and Gronk's setback caused.

Well I personally think if they had Welker over Amendola their record would be 8-2 right now instead of 7-3.

PatriotsGuy
11-22-2013, 11:39 AM
Oh, Hernandez murdering folks I would argue is issue number one. Followed closely by the loss of your #1 WR - and losing your best two defensive players for the year to injury. But the Welker thing was so avoidable - which is why it stands out. For as reliable and durable as he was for you guys, it seemed like a no-brainer then, and it still seems like a no-brainer now.

You know they did franchise him the year before @ 9.5 million after attempting to reach a deal. The Patriots offered Welker a fully guaranteed two-year, $16 million contract during the 2011 season and he turned that down.

slim
11-22-2013, 11:41 AM
He was probably tired of Brady hitting on him all the time.

Buff
11-22-2013, 11:43 AM
You know they did franchise him the year before @ 9.5 million after attempting to reach a deal. The Patriots offered Welker a fully guaranteed two-year, $16 million contract during the 2011 season and he turned that down.

And he will have made more money as a result of turning that down. He told the Pats to go eff themselves, and they are worse off for it. It's very satisfying as a Broncos fan.

NightTrainLayne
11-22-2013, 11:44 AM

My wife's OB/GYN works at the same Hospital as Welker's mother, and is good friends with her.

When we were there earlier this week for a pre-natal check-up, she saw my Broncos gear, and brought up Welker. According to her second-hand info., Welker is much happier now in Denver.

Na-na-na-na-na-na-na.

PatriotsGuy
11-22-2013, 11:48 AM
My wife's OB/GYN works at the same Hospital as Welker's mother, and is good friends with her.

When we were there earlier this week for a pre-natal check-up, she saw my Broncos gear, and brought up Welker. According to her second-hand info., Welker is much happier now in Denver.

Na-na-na-na-na-na-na.

Good, he can drop the game winning pass for you guys now.

slim
11-22-2013, 11:49 AM
Pags is nervous.

PatriotsGuy
11-22-2013, 11:53 AM
Pags is nervous.

Why would I be? The vast majority of experts have already called the game for your team so I will just be watching to see how bad it is. Have you looked at the New England secondary this week? Who is going to cover DT? Talib with his grandma hip? Never mind Welker and Decker and whatever that tight ends name is

Slick
11-22-2013, 11:56 AM
All the hype about Brady vs. Manning is what it is, but I think the real key is how each defense does against the run. I am a little concerned that Vereen and Ridley could gash us. Hopefully we get off to a fast start forcing Tom to throw a little more.

PatriotsGuy
11-22-2013, 11:58 AM
All the hype about Brady vs. Manning is what it is, but I think the real key is how each defense does against the run. I am a little concerned that Vereen and Ridley could gash us. Hopefully we get off to a fast start forcing Tom to throw a little more.

There's supposed to be some good wind gusts along with the cold there Sunday night

slim
11-22-2013, 11:59 AM
Why would I be? The vast majority of experts have already called the game for your team so I will just be watching to see how bad it is. Have you looked at the New England secondary this week? Who is going to cover DT? Talib with his grandma hip? Never mind Welker and Decker and whatever that tight ends name is

Experts :lol:

Should be a good game. Last possession wins it.

WTE
11-22-2013, 12:00 PM
Never mind Welker and Decker and whatever that tight ends name is

I think Julius will be a non-factor. He can barely walk.

I think you're right. The running game could be key with 20 mph winds. I also think Ridley and Vereen will gash into your secondary multiple times w/ a couple runs 20+ more in yards.

slim
11-22-2013, 12:01 PM
Oh man, I hope NE runs it a lot.

PatriotsGuy
11-22-2013, 12:14 PM

:shhh: I knew his name I was just trying to rile the hillbillies up

TXBRONC
11-22-2013, 01:17 PM

Maybe next instead speaking out ignorance maybe you should just keep quiet instead.

claymore
11-22-2013, 01:22 PM

I think you're right. The running game could be key with 20 mph winds. I also think Ridley and Vereen will gash into your secondary multiple times w/ a couple runs 20+ more in yards.

I like our run defense more than I do our pass defense. Its one area I am not concerned with. If we take the ball out of Brady's hands then thats a win for us 10 times out of 10. JMO.

PatriotsGuy
11-22-2013, 01:26 PM
Maybe next instead speaking out ignorance maybe you should just keep quiet instead.

If you don't like our forum you're free to go at any time. This is America after all.

WTE
11-22-2013, 01:39 PM

Maybe you need to eat a nice bowl of ****!

Poet
11-22-2013, 01:40 PM
Well I personally think if they had Welker over Amendola their record would be 8-2 right now instead of 7-3.

Amendola's had like three relevant games this season. The Patriots overpaid for a lesser version of Welker. This lesser version is equipped with "easy break bones," and "quasi-torn tendons." At best it was a lateral move. That's the sign of a terrible deal.

Slick
11-22-2013, 01:46 PM
I like our run defense more than I do our pass defense. Its one area I am not concerned with. If we take the ball out of Brady's hands then thats a win for us 10 times out of 10. JMO.

I think you over estimate our run defense and under estimate Vereen and Ridley. Both are a lot like Jamaal Charles, who if Reid didn't abandon the run, would have run for a lot of yards last sunday night. I hope you're right.

Poet
11-22-2013, 01:47 PM
I think you over estimate our run defense and under estimate Vereen and Ridley. Both are a lot like Jamaal Charles, who if Reid didn't abandon the run, would have run for a lot of yards last sunday night. I hope you're right.

The Patsies have two good backs. I wonder if Ridley will correct his fumbling issue? Makes me wonder which back will get more touches.

TXBRONC
11-22-2013, 01:48 PM
Maybe you need to eat a nice bowl of ****!

No thanks you're the one that has a taste for a big bowl of dicks.

WTE
11-22-2013, 01:48 PM
Amendola's had like three relevant games this season. The Patriots overpaid for a lesser version of Welker. This lesser version is equipped with "easy break bones," and "quasi-torn tendons." At best it was a lateral move. That's the sign of a terrible deal.

King, where in my statement that Welker would have directly impacted NE w/ one more win marginalizing his impact? One win is huge in the NFL.

I will hang up and listen.

Buff
11-22-2013, 01:50 PM

Vereen and Ridley aren't bad backs - but neither comes close to Charles. Charles runs a 4.3x 40 - Ridley and Vereen are in the 4.5-4.6 range. In other words - they aren't really similar. ;)

TXBRONC
11-22-2013, 01:51 PM
If you don't like our forum you're free to go at any time. This is America after all.

It's not your board dumbass and besides that I've been here a lot longer than you have. Why don't go share a big bowl of dicks with you buddy WTE.

Poet
11-22-2013, 01:51 PM
King, where in my statement that Welker would have directly impacted NE w/ one more win marginalizing his impact? One win is huge in the NFL.

I will hang up and listen.

You guys might be an undefeated team with Welker, you turd.

PatriotsGuy
11-22-2013, 01:53 PM
It's not your board dumbass and besides that I've been here a lot longer than you have. Why don't go share a big bowl of dicks with you buddy WTE.

Do you know who you're talking to?

WTE
11-22-2013, 01:55 PM
You guys might be an undefeated team with Welker, you turd.

Now you're over valuing him big time. Patriots have a boat load of injuries for key positional players that have been far more impactful than losing a 5' 7" slot receiver.

WTE
11-22-2013, 01:56 PM
I don't think I want a bowl of TXBRONC dick b/c I prefer a meal and not a snack.

Poet
11-22-2013, 01:57 PM
Now you're over valuing him big time. Patriots have a boat load of injuries for key positional players that have been far more impactful than losing a 5' 7" slot receiver.

The guy who lead the league in receptions and has been a huge contributor since day one in NE..... Give me a break, WTE. The only player you've lost recently that's more important to your team was Fork. After that, you's crazy.

PatriotsGuy
11-22-2013, 01:58 PM
The guy who lead the league in receptions and has been a huge contributor since day one in NE..... Give me a break, WTE. The only player you've lost recently that's more important to your team was Fork. After that, you's crazy.

uh, what about the murderer?

slim
11-22-2013, 02:00 PM

Charles had one long run (basically half of his yards came on one run). Other than that, they shut him down.

WTE
11-22-2013, 02:02 PM

Please stop. You're making a fool of yourself. When Vince went down he was having a horrible year. Tommy kelly was playing better then he went down. Jerod Mayo was playing extremely well then he went down. I think you forgot about him.

Sebastian Voellmer is done and Marcus Cannon has about half his ability. I think you forgot about him too. Talib has basically missed half the season. Add Vereen and gronk missing most of the year and several other injuries thrown in here and there and you look really dumb right now.

slim
11-22-2013, 02:03 PM
:violin:

Slick
11-22-2013, 02:04 PM
Vereen and Ridley aren't bad backs - but neither comes close to Charles. Charles runs a 4.3x 40 - Ridley and Vereen are in the 4.5-4.6 range. In other words - they aren't really similar. ;)

You're right. I just looked it up. They look faster than that to me.

PatriotsGuy
11-22-2013, 02:04 PM
Please stop. You're making a fool of yourself. When Vince went down he was having a horrible year. Tommy kelly was playing better then he went down. Jerod Mayo was playing extremely well then he went down. I think you forgot about him.

Sebastian Voellmer is done and Marcus Cannon has about half his ability. I think you forgot about him too. Talib has basically missed half the season. Add Vereen and gronk missing most of the year and several other injuries thrown in here and there and you look really dumb right now.

You forgot about Gronk missing the first 300 games. Who was the tight end for those games again?

Poet
11-22-2013, 02:07 PM

How can you be...so...wow....You are....

You're a ******* moron.

WTE
11-22-2013, 02:07 PM
You forgot about Gronk missing the first 300 games. Who was the tight end for those games again?

I mentioned Gronk. And our sole TE was Hoolamoolawoolawooey.

But if we just had Welker we'd go undefeated and win the Super Bowl and it would be Wes who would make the miraculous catch this time instead of dropping it!

PatriotsGuy
11-22-2013, 02:09 PM
oh snap :popcorn:

Slick
11-22-2013, 02:11 PM
Charles had one long run (basically half of his yards came on one run). Other than that, they shut him down.

Reid completely abandoned the run in the second half.

The Patriots put us in a nickel defense and proceded to run for over 250 yards against us last year, when our defense was much better.

Poet
11-22-2013, 02:12 PM
I mentioned Gronk. And our sole TE was Hoolamoolawoolawooey.

But if we just had Welker we'd go undefeated and win the Super Bowl and it would be Wes who would make the miraculous catch this time instead of dropping it!

Don't misrepresent my argument you idiot. The Patriots offense has been stagnant for a variety of reasons, and one of them is letting your slot receiver who was a third down conversion machine. That, coupled with your fragile tight end - hilarious - left your QB with no real appealing targets. Yeah, Hernadez being a murder hurt, but his loss falls far below Gronk being a daisy and Welker going to Denver. Hey, umm, isn't Welker doing far better than anyone on the Patriots right now? It's almost like he's...one of the best WR's in the game. Maybe if you guys had a third down threat every game your QB wouldn't be throwing to guys like Thompkins or whatever his name is, and Aaron Dobson.

You guys lost to Cincinnati because you couldn't convert a third down to save your lives. You got edged out by Carolina and the Jets. So let's talk about what the Patriots could control. They can't stop Daisy Gronk from being in his constant state of injury, they can't stop Hernadez from killing people. But, they could have offered Welker the contract that he deserved. Do you get what I'm saying, ya bitch?

Oh, and three bowls of dicks for you and PAGS tonight.

WTE
11-22-2013, 02:15 PM
King, the Patriots are getting excellent production out of the slot position this year. Look it up.

Poet
11-22-2013, 02:16 PM
King, the Patriots are getting excellent production out of the slot position this year. Look it up.

Yeah, I'm sure it's totally comparable to Welker. Granted, Welker's numbers might be a little inflated since he went to a team with a better quarterback, but still.

BroncoNut

Na-na-na-na-na-na-na.

your wife's OB-GYN is one lucky woman

PatriotsGuy
Don't misrepresent my argument you idiot. The Patriots offense has been stagnant for a variety of reasons, and one of them is letting your slot receiver who was a third down conversion machine. That, coupled with your fragile tight end - hilarious - left your QB with no real appealing targets. Yeah, Hernadez being a murder hurt, but his loss falls far below Gronk being a daisy and Welker going to Denver. Hey, umm, isn't Welker doing far better than anyone on the Patriots right now? It's almost like he's...one of the best WR's in the game. Maybe if you guys had a third down threat every game your QB wouldn't be throwing to guys like Thompkins or whatever his name is, and Aaron Dobson.

You guys lost to Cincinnati because you couldn't convert a third down to save your lives. You got edged out by Carolina and the Jets. So let's talk about what the Patriots could control. They can't stop Daisy Gronk from being in his constant state of injury, they can't stop Hernadez from killing people. But, they could have offered Welker the contract that he deserved. Do you get what I'm saying, ya bitch?

Oh, and three bowls of dicks for you and PAGS tonight.

Hernandez was more important than Wesley

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-22-2013, 02:17 PM

They haven't had much choice.

Poet
11-22-2013, 02:17 PM
Hernandez was more important than Wesley

The third option guy was more important than the first option.

You....you are a bad.

BroncoNut
11-22-2013, 02:18 PM

I agree but not based on those numbers. Charlie can straight up carry the rock

slim
11-22-2013, 02:19 PM
Reid completely abandoned the run in the second half.

The Patriots put us in a nickel defense and proceded to run for over 250 yards against us last year, when our defense was much better.

That's true, they did gash us last time. But that was the game that got Joe Mays benched. We have been much better against the run since.

BroncoNut
11-22-2013, 02:21 PM
You're right. I just looked it up. They look faster than that to me.

DCM is faster than balls. anyone ever run a 4.2 or better?

MOtorboat
11-22-2013, 02:36 PM
That's true, they did gash us last time. But that was the game that got Joe Mays benched. We have been much better against the run since.

And Danny Woodhead isn't on the team anymore...

slim
11-22-2013, 02:36 PM
Who is DCM?

slim
11-22-2013, 02:37 PM
And Danny Woodhead isn't on the team anymore...

Yeah, who are the gonna hand off to on 3rd and 18?

BroncoNut
11-22-2013, 02:37 PM
Looking forward to it, AGap. It will be fun. You used to be able to come to Mexico with a drivers license and birth certificate, but now you need a passport. If you don't have one, get on it.

I'm trying to get U29 to come down too, but I'm not sure if he can make it in May.

I'll work on UR29

BroncoNut
11-22-2013, 02:38 PM
Who is DCM?

dominiquecromarty

WTE
11-22-2013, 02:38 PM
Who is DCM?

I wonder if he meant Run DMC? because he can really run.

BroncoNut
11-22-2013, 02:39 PM
I wonder if he meant Run DMC? because he can really run.

omg, lmao!!!! omg too much

MOtorboat
11-22-2013, 02:41 PM
Yeah, who are the gonna hand off to on 3rd and 18?

Woodhead converted 2 3rd and 15s, schooling Mays both times. Damn that sucked.

Buff
11-22-2013, 02:42 PM
I can't remember a LB having a worse game. His career in Denver was basically over after that game.

BroncoNut
11-22-2013, 02:43 PM

yeah well, Woodhead's not playing much so we dont'' have to worry about that.

slim
11-22-2013, 02:43 PM

Yeah, I still have nightmares about it.

Poet
11-22-2013, 02:47 PM
I can't remember a LB having a worse game. His career in Denver was basically over after that game.

I missed that game, but there was much gnashing of teeth because of it.

slim
11-22-2013, 02:53 PM
I missed that game, but there was much gnashing of teeth because of it.

The defense couldn't get lined up. They were a complete mess. It was embarrassing.

Poet
11-22-2013, 02:54 PM
The defense couldn't get lined up. They were a complete mess. It was embarrassing.

They couldn't get lined up!?

MOtorboat
11-22-2013, 03:25 PM
They couldn't get lined up!?

It was disastrous.

Buff
11-22-2013, 03:35 PM
I thought their tempo was revolutionary last year... Granted, they stole it from Oregon, but were the first to really be successful with it in the NFL. I just remember feeling very exposed and very outmanned/outcoached last year. Hopefully it will be a different story this year.

NightTrainLayne
11-22-2013, 03:39 PM
It was disastrous.

I don't believe that I can credit the defense that played for us against the Patriots last year as being better than our current defense.

Statistically, for the year last year, they were better, but not earlier in the season. The Patriots just had their way with us.

MOtorboat
11-22-2013, 03:41 PM
I thought their tempo was revolutionary last year... Granted, they stole it from Oregon, but were the first to really be successful with it in the NFL. I just remember feeling very exposed and very outmanned/outcoached last year. Hopefully it will be a different story this year.

The Pats games are starting to run together. Wasn't that two years ago that they unleashed that offense?

Buff
11-22-2013, 03:42 PM
The Pats games are starting to run together. Wasn't that two years ago that they unleashed that offense?

Maybe some version of it... But it wasn't until they destroyed us with it that it really resonated. I thought everybody would be doing it by now.

claymore
11-22-2013, 03:49 PM

We have already faced L. Mccoy, A. Morris, and Charles. All top 5 backs. I dont think any of them broke 100 yards against us. I know we are used to playing with a lead and that takes some of the running game away. But, our D did stop them. None of them ran wild.

claymore
11-22-2013, 03:52 PM

I thought they revolutionized the game... until they never did it again. I dont think they have the juice to do it this year though.

Northman
11-22-2013, 03:56 PM
Maybe some version of it... But it wasn't until they destroyed us with it that it really resonated. I thought everybody would be doing it by now.

They had a lot more talent on offense last year though. Like a LOT more talent. But, i will say this Del Rio better bring his "A" game because BB knows how to gameplan.

Slick
11-22-2013, 04:03 PM
We have already faced L. Mccoy, A. Morris, and Charles. All top 5 backs. I dont think any of them broke 100 yards against us. I know we are used to playing with a lead and that takes some of the running game away. But, our D did stop them. None of them ran wild.

The D did a good job against them, and NTL was right in saying our run defense is better this year even though our D was statistically better last year. I stand corrected. I'm not sure that we're going to build a big lead against the Pats and I don't think they'll abandon their running game like the Eagles, Redskins, and Chiefs did.

The Pats have owned us the last few times so I am concerned, maybe overly concerned.

claymore
11-22-2013, 04:08 PM
The D did a good job against them, and NTL was right in saying our run defense is better this year even though our D was statistically better last year. I stand corrected. I'm not sure that we're going to build a big lead against the Pats and I don't think they'll abandon their running game like the Eagles, Redskins, and Chiefs did.

The Pats have owned us the last few times so I am concerned, maybe overly concerned.

In our defense, the last 2 times we played one was with Tebow :harf:, and the other was Manning on a new team that featured rb's who LOVE fumbling on the 1 yard line :mad:. Of course we can lose, but their greatest asset was Wilfork who could collapse the pocket from the inside.

Slick
11-22-2013, 04:28 PM
In our defense, the last 2 times we played one was with Tebow :harf:, and the other was Manning on a new team that featured rb's who LOVE fumbling on the 1 yard line :mad:. Of course we can lose, but their greatest asset was Wilfork who could collapse the pocket from the inside.

Good point. They smoked us twice in the same season with Tebow, and last year with Manning, but they aren't the same team this year. For some reason I am more nervous about this game than I was before the Chiefs game.

Buff
11-22-2013, 04:33 PM
Good point. They smoked us twice in the same season with Tebow, and last year with Manning, but they aren't the same team this year. For some reason I am more nervous about this game than I was before the Chiefs game.

The Pats match up better against us than the Chiefs IMO. They have a QB who can exploit our banged up secondary and they can actually score points. Combined with their home field advantage, I think they pose a bigger threat. Kansas City's offense doesn't scare anybody.

slim
11-22-2013, 04:35 PM
I agree. NE has an elite QB, so they will always be dangerous.

I wasn't really worried about KC at all.

Slick
11-22-2013, 04:38 PM
Thank you to whomever fixed my spelling mistake in the thread title.

embeeteeay
11-22-2013, 06:08 PM
Hi guys. I just signed up to see how the Denver fans were viewing the upcoming game.

Great, great offense you got there. Can't say enough about it. NE's only hope is Brady is on and the Pats offense can keep pace with the Broncos.

I think they can with all their own weapons slated to play, plus after the screwing the officials laid on the Pats last Monday, I think the Denver secondary may end up the victim of some make up efforts by the League. That will be a real shame because they aren't that great to begin with as we all know and any special treatment for NE could spell the difference.

But bottom line, I am very concerned for NE's chances even though the game is in Foxborough and will be very cold.

WTE
11-22-2013, 06:12 PM
Hi guys. I just signed up to see how the Denver fans were viewing the upcoming game.

Great, great offense you got there. Can't say enough about it. NE's only hope is Brady is on and the Pats offense can keep pace with the Broncos.

I think they can with all their own weapons slated to play, plus after the screwing the officials laid on the Pats last Monday, I think the Denver secondary may end up the victim of some make up efforts by the League. That will be a real shame because they aren't that great to begin with as we all know and any special treatment for NE could spell the difference.

But bottom line, I am very concerned for NE's chances even though the game is in Foxborough and will be very cold.

Welcome to the boards embeeteeay. That's an interesting name. Are you like from the Congo or something?

BroncoNut
11-22-2013, 06:16 PM
I smell a troll. take a break WTE, let me handle this

slim
11-22-2013, 06:18 PM
Great, WTE has another dupe account :rolleyes:

WTE
11-22-2013, 06:20 PM
Guys, let's not scare embeeteeay away. It's not often we get visitors.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-22-2013, 06:54 PM
Guys, let's not scare embeeteeay away. It's not often we get visitors.

That's fine, but if he starts draggin' his butt on the carpet he gets the boot.

Army Bronco
11-22-2013, 10:52 PM
So what does "M B T A"stand for WTE?

Timmy!
11-23-2013, 03:24 AM
So what does "M B T A"stand for WTE?

Mostly Brady Takes Anal.

Salutethis
11-23-2013, 04:06 AM
Guys don't hate me for this, but I won't be crushed at all if we lose at New England.
Its not that I like losing to the Pats... I have hated it. But I don't see either team dominating the other. Both teams are too good. And as if Denver can still have home field with one loss this year, I'd rather this be it. Bb game plans like a beast and in the post season the pats get all the calls. Denver learns more in a loss than a win. So a loss here will keep these guys angry and maybe keep us under a little radar for the rest of the season. I won't cry if we win... but the playoffs are all that matter. So anything that gets us rolling works for me.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-23-2013, 03:33 PM
Guys don't hate me for this, but I won't be crushed at all if we lose at New England.
Its not that I like losing to the Pats... I have hated it. But I don't see either team dominating the other. Both teams are too good. And as if Denver can still have home field with one loss this year, I'd rather this be it. Bb game plans like a beast and in the post season the pats get all the calls. Denver learns more in a loss than a win. So a loss here will keep these guys angry and maybe keep us under a little radar for the rest of the season. I won't cry if we win... but the playoffs are all that matter. So anything that gets us rolling works for me.

If we lose, it will be the Broncos second loss.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 12:47 AM

Are you nervous?

Unlike Bronco fans, who only talk shit before they lose then get quiet, New England fans do their trash talking after.

Owned again by Brady. How's that feel, dumb asses? Got a little ahead of yourself, didn't cha'?

Your team sucks. It's late November now. It's real football season. The time of year your golden child, media-pampered quarterback shows the world just how small he really is.
The time of year Brady shows he's the ******* goat.

WE ******* OWN YOU.

YOU HAD EVERYTHING IN YOUR FAVOR, WITH ALL OUR INJURIES, OUR OFF SEASON CHANGES, AND 17 POINTS GIFT WRAPPED ON FLUKEY 1ST QUARTER TURN OVERS.

YUP, YOU STILL ******* LOST.

Pudge
11-25-2013, 12:49 AM
It took an overtime miscue on special teams for you to win... You got lucky and you know it. You don't show up until the pats win. Eff you

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 12:54 AM
LOL

YOU WERE UP 24 POINTS ON GIFT WRAPPED FLUKEY TURN OVERS AND LOST!

Can't wait to see the idiot bandwagon media-bots TURN viciously on you tomorrow and revert back to Brady worship.

YOU WERE LUCKY TO EVEN BE IN THAT GAME,

THINK YOU'RE GONNA HAVE THOSE FUMBLES IN A POST SEASON REMATCH? BECAUSE I SURE DON'T.

LOL.

Keep running your mouth, idiot. We just ******* embarrassed you AGAIN

ShaneFalco
11-25-2013, 12:59 AM
Im sure people are reading all the bullshit you type in caps...

Slick
11-25-2013, 01:02 AM
Thanks for stopping by nepatriots! We are mere mortals graced by your presence!

ShaneFalco
11-25-2013, 01:04 AM
im waiting for him to #BOSTONSTRONG

PatriotsGuy
11-25-2013, 09:50 AM
Unlike Bronco fans, who only talk shit before they lose then get quiet, New England fans do their trash talking after.

Owned again by Brady. How's that feel, dumb asses? Got a little ahead of yourself, didn't cha'?

Your team sucks. It's late November now. It's real football season. The time of year your golden child, media-pampered quarterback shows the world just how small he really is.
The time of year Brady shows he's the ******* goat.

WE ******* OWN YOU.

YOU HAD EVERYTHING IN YOUR FAVOR, WITH ALL OUR INJURIES, OUR OFF SEASON CHANGES, AND 17 POINTS GIFT WRAPPED ON FLUKEY 1ST QUARTER TURN OVERS.

YUP, YOU STILL ******* LOST.

Please do not speak to my friend slick like that.

Buff
11-25-2013, 10:48 AM
Please do not speak to my friend slick like that.

The Caps Lock sentences are particularly hurtful.

chazoe60
11-25-2013, 11:04 AM

He's used to writing sentences in CAPS, they usually go something like this: "DAMMIT I ALREADY TOLD YOU I CANT AFFORD THE CHILD SUPPORT THIS MONTH LITTLE JOHNNY WILL JUST HAVE TO GO WITHOUT SHOES THIS MONTH"

GEM
11-25-2013, 11:20 AM
LOL

Can't wait to see the idiot bandwagon media-bots TURN viciously on you tomorrow and revert back to Brady worship.

THINK YOU'RE GONNA HAVE THOSE FUMBLES IN A POST SEASON REMATCH? BECAUSE I SURE DON'T.

LOL.

Get the **** out of here you ***** ass bitch. Haven't see or heard from you in forever and all the sudden you appear. You are the epitome of LOSER!! Take your scrub ******* ass back to your hole and stay there this time. Chicken shit mother trucker!

Slick
11-25-2013, 11:29 AM
Choosing to say flukey turnovers when we forced every one that the Patriots gave us, while Holiday and Carter/Welker gift wrapped theirs.

Slick
11-25-2013, 11:31 AM
Thanks for stopping by nepatriots! We are mere mortals graced by your presence!

I actually types this in all caps on my phone last night. Weird.

BroncoNut
11-25-2013, 11:38 AM
LOL

LOL.

Hey look. why don't you go disrupt someone else's funeral.

MNPatsFan
11-25-2013, 11:41 AM
Choosing to say flukey turnovers when we forced every one that the Patriots gave us, while Holiday and Carter/Welker gift wrapped theirs.None of the turnovers by the Patriots or the Broncos were flukey or gift wrapped.

GEM
11-25-2013, 11:42 AM
It takes a special kind of stupid to visit us only when you feel like you can puff out your man feathers and beat on your chest like a gorilla.

I'm guessing your real life consists of O'Doyle rules kind of behavior.

You don't own shit, you don't play football, you don't play for the Patriots. You're probably some fatass who sits in his armchair on Sunday chugging 15 Miller Lights and eating a plateful of 40 wings with your Tom Brady poster on the wall. Go dry hump the poster and get the hell out of here. Come around once a blue moon with a 2 inch chubby excited about what your fantasy gayboi Tommy Boy does for you.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 07:25 PM
It takes a special kind of stupid to visit us only when you feel like you can puff out your man feathers and beat on your chest like a gorilla.

I'm guessing your real life consists of O'Doyle rules kind of behavior.

You don't own shit, you don't play football, you don't play for the Patriots. You're probably some fatass who sits in his armchair on Sunday chugging 15 Miller Lights and eating a plateful of 40 wings with your Tom Brady poster on the wall. Go dry hump the poster and get the hell out of here. Come around once a blue moon with a 2 inch chubby excited about what your fantasy gayboi Tommy Boy does for you.

You sound mad that Tom Brady owned you AGAIN when this was finally supposed to be the year.
I mean, you even signed Wes Welker, who we released because he couldn't catch passes in big games.

How's that working out for you? LOL!

Gonna' quote myself from the off season on this very forum.

"I can't wait to see if Peyton throws the game losing interception or if Welker drops the game winning catch."

Nice to see it was a blend of both!

CDress112
11-25-2013, 07:28 PM
You sound mad that Tom Brady owned you AGAIN when this was finally supposed to be the year.
I mean, you even signed Wes Welker, who we released because he couldn't catch passes in big games.

How's that working out for you? LOL!

Gonna' quote myself from the off season on this very forum.

"I can't wait to see if Peyton throws the game losing interception or if Welker drops the game winning catch."

Nice to see it was a blend of both!

You keep bragging how the Pats killed us (in overtime) and it was supposed to be our year?

The year isn't over, dipshit. Wait til you get eliminated in the playoffs and your dumb ass disappears til next season.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 07:30 PM
You keep bragging how the Pats killed us (in overtime) and it was supposed to be our year?

The year isn't over, dipshit. Wait til you get eliminated in the playoffs and your dumb ass disappears til next season.

Eliminated by who? DENVER? ROFL!

Yeah right.

Regardless of whether or not we make it to the Superbowl, with all our defensive injuries, Brady will still be in the hunt this year a week after Peyton Manning dusts off his golf clubs.

I don't know how many times history has to repeat itself for you idiots to finally figure it out.

CDress112
11-25-2013, 07:39 PM
Eliminated by who? DENVER? ROFL!

Yeah right.

Regardless of whether or not we make it to the Superbowl, with all our defensive injuries, Brady will still be in the hunt this year a week after Peyton Manning dusts off his golf clubs.

I don't know how many times history has to repeat itself for you idiots to finally figure it out.

History as in... choking to the Giants twice in the Superbowl. Or last year when we lost in double OT to the Superbowl champ while you lost by 15 to the same team. Lemme guess. That was a fluke win for the Ravens.

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 07:41 PM
Denver fans bragging about how little they lost by now LOL.
You guys really are losers.

WE BEAT YOU LAST YEAR.
DECISIVELY.

We beat you so badly you actually STOLE our offensive style.

So why the **** are you talking about how each of us lost to the Ravens?
We didn't have Gronk or Talib for that game you idiot.

CDress112
11-25-2013, 07:44 PM
...And what's your record?

MOtorboat
11-25-2013, 07:50 PM
Denver fans bragging about how little they lost by now LOL.
You guys really are losers.

WE BEAT YOU LAST YEAR.
DECISIVELY.

We beat you so badly you actually STOLE our offensive style.

So why the **** are you talking about how each of us lost to the Ravens?
We didn't have Gronk or Talib for that game you idiot.

Why are you making excuses?

NEPatriots
11-25-2013, 08:02 PM
When the best red zone threat in the NFL is out of the game, it's a serious difference maker.
But I'm not making excuses. I'm not even bringing it up.

I don't need to point to other teams to try to get under your skin, like you retards think you need to do with me, because the Patriots have your ******* number.

I don't need to bring up Indianapolis. I don't need to bring up the Giants. I don't need to bring up the Ravens.

I keep it about the Patriots and the Broncos, unlike you idiots, because I can.

MOtorboat
11-25-2013, 08:05 PM
But I'm not making excuses. I'm not even bringing it up.

But.

You...um...just brought it up.

:confused:

CDress112
11-25-2013, 08:44 PM
But.

You...um...just brought it up.

:confused:

He doesn't understand.

WTE
11-26-2013, 11:45 AM
Donkey fans,

Remember last October at Qualcomm when you guys were down 24-0 and then scored 35 unanswered to beat SD 35-24?

That was great, huh?

Now that should make you all feel better. My work is done here.