PDA

View Full Version : AT&T upgrades network at Broncos stadium with largest cell site

Denver Native (Carol)
11-15-2013, 12:34 PM
Longtime Denver Broncos season-ticket holder and AT&T subscriber Ken Mendelsberg often complains to the team about the lack of coverage at the team's stadium on game days, a problem that drains the battery on his iPhone because it is constantly searching for service.

"I have to turn my phone off probably midway through the second quarter; otherwise, I'll just be 100 percent out of juice," said Mendelsberg, who holds four season tickets in the South Stands and three in the United Club Level. "I write the Broncos a check for upwards of $12,000 a year, and going to the stadium and knowing that you can't use your phone is unacceptable to me."

Mendelsberg and thousands of others like him should have an easier time surfing the Web or uploading photos to Facebook via their smartphones Sunday evening when the Broncos host the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_24524294/at-amp-t-upgrades-network-at-broncos-stadium