PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Have Been Must-See TV

Denver Native (Carol)
11-13-2013, 06:27 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. – Since Labor Day, the top 20 shows on television have all been NFL games.

The Broncos occupy three of the top four spots on that list and seven of the top 12.

The most-watched Broncos game has been the team’s 51-48 victory at Dallas, which was seen by 28.3 million viewers – just 200,000 shy of the top slot, the Packers-49ers game on Fox during kickoff weekend.

This week’s 28-20 win at San Diego was seen by 24.1 million viewers, which ranks 12th on the list for the year and drew the largest audience of all shows this past week. This marks the 10th time in 10 weeks that an NFL game has topped the viewership charts.

rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Broncos-Have-Been-Must-See-TV/35493091-405d-4259-a29f-001e365e784d

Northman
11-13-2013, 07:12 PM
Good, keep it coming. Dont need direct TV if Denver gets aired a lot. :)

Nomad
11-13-2013, 07:43 PM
Good, keep it coming. Dont need direct TV if Denver gets aired a lot. :)

Enjoy while we can....thanks Peyton Manning.

WTE
11-13-2013, 09:48 PM
I really feel like making my own observation in this thread.

But I shall abstain. I will take the high road.

I will let you Broncos fans discuss the importance of prime-time ratings.

Pudge
11-13-2013, 09:54 PM
WTE buddy ol' pal, maybe you shouldn't have said anything. It makes you come across as a douche. Sure glad we are friends again!

OrangeHoof
11-13-2013, 09:55 PM
So long as they win, that's all I care. They can be on a playground with 20 people but if they are beating their opponent and I have a chance to watch it on tv, I'm satisfied.

WTE
11-13-2013, 10:17 PM
WTE buddy ol' pal, maybe you shouldn't have said anything. It makes you come across as a douche. Sure glad we are friends again!

But I didn't say anything. :confused:

Remember? I took the high road. I abstained. It was you who called me a douche for not saying anything.

Again, I abstain.

Pudge
11-13-2013, 10:47 PM
You insinuated to make sure everyone knew what you were thinking while maintaining the victim card. You see what I'm saying buddy? Glad we are on the same page. How bout them wings in the eastern conference? Sure is weird

wayninja
11-14-2013, 01:15 AM

Remember? I took the high road. I abstained. It was you who called me a douche for not saying anything.

Again, I abstain.

To not say anything you have to actually refrain from saying anything. See the stuff surrounded by a rectangle above this? That is you not doing that.

MasterShake
11-14-2013, 11:14 PM

Again, I abstain.

To not say anything you have to actually refrain from saying anything. See the stuff surrounded by a rectangle above this? That is you not doing that.

Exactly. That's like not wanting to tell a girl she is fat by instead asking if her pants shrunk.

Dzone
11-15-2013, 01:11 AM
The Colts have clinched the playoffs and home field for a game? Huh? I missed the whole gameoh well...

mouthofsouth
11-15-2013, 02:24 PM
I live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and there has been only one Broncos game all season that has not been on local T.V. -- the Jaguars game. This is an indicator of how entertaining the Broncos are, that the local affiliates are choosing to show the Broncos even when they are not the national game. Of course, in Baton Rouge, I am sure Peyton Manning being from Louisiana, and the Mannings so loved in this area, has something to do with it. But the Giants are not shown much, and even less this year due to their bad record. But I have been so grateful that I get to see the Broncos almost every week. They have also been on nationally more than most teams.

BroncoNut
11-15-2013, 03:01 PM
MouthofSouth, is that you in the avy? if so, I am going to watch my mouth around you.