PDA

View Full Version : brandon-marshalls-attitude-great-since-suspension

sanluis
09-09-2009, 12:15 PM
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2009/09/josh-mcdaniels-brandon-marshalls-attitude-great-since-suspension/1

Brandon Marshall has had a "great" attitude since returning to the Broncos from a team-imposed suspension, coach Josh McDaniels told reporters on Tuesday.

"He did well," McDaniels said of Marshall's first two practices. "He is working back in and getting really familiar with what we're asking him to do. We will see how it goes."

looks like he is trying to be a team player?!!

GEM
09-09-2009, 12:40 PM
Guess he finally figured out that his shenanigans weren't working and he was going to have to earn the big payday.

claymore
09-09-2009, 12:41 PM
McDaniels said the same thing before the Brandon blow up episode.

nbenallo33
09-09-2009, 12:50 PM
I hope it continues

BigDaddyBronco
09-09-2009, 12:51 PM
I hope he goes out and has a monster season, gets a new contract, stays out of trouble, and is a productive Bronco for the next 8 years.

Then we can all look back on this and laugh.

scott.475
09-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Even the worst behaved child can be good for a few days. Sorry, but I need to see more than three days of improved behavior before I believe.

Lonestar
09-09-2009, 01:10 PM
McDaniels said the same thing before the Brandon blow up episode.

I just some day you can move on from being a debbie downer in every thread.

Somday you will figure out that being a bronco fan means that it is time to move on that your beloved mike and jay are no longer here or just move on to where they are.

I remember a damned good poster last year would really like him to come back.

UnderArmour
09-09-2009, 01:14 PM
We'll see. If he has 8+ catches for 150 yards and 2 TDs I'll believe it.

Dortoh
09-09-2009, 01:16 PM

Somday you will figure out that being a bronco fan means that it is time to move on that your beloved mike and jay are no longer here or just move on to where they are.

Ugh so having an opinon other then yours makes someone a bad poster?

Love ya man but thats simply wrong.

claymore
09-09-2009, 01:23 PM

You read into shit what you want to. I would like to note that again Cutler is being brought up and I get blamed.

What I said was the truth, dont put words into my mouth, and dont read into what I say. What I say is what I mean.

McDaniels said the same gosh dang thing before Marshall's meltdown. That is the truth, and nothing wrong, or pessimistic about what i said.

Get off my ass, and watch your own hatred for former Broncos.

dogfish
09-09-2009, 01:23 PM
We'll see. If he has 8+ catches for 150 yards and 2 TDs I'll believe it.

i'm looking forward to seeing some of this:

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2155/photo21444.gif (http://img143.imageshack.us/i/photo21444.gif/)

hopefully freeing up knowshon to get to the edge. . . .

claymore
09-09-2009, 01:24 PM
i'm looking forward to seeing some of this:

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2155/photo21444.gif (http://img143.imageshack.us/i/photo21444.gif/)

hopefully freeing up knowshon to get to the edge. . . .

He is one hell of a blocker, when he gets payed that is 50% of the reason.

dogfish
09-09-2009, 01:34 PM
He is one hell of a blocker, when he gets payed that is 50% of the reason.

his blocking and open field running are the things that i love about him as a player. . . and not only does he have ideal size and strength for a blocking receiver, he does it with the attitude that the job requires. . . eddie mac and rod smith weren't 235 pounders, but both of them could lay a safety on his ass or tangle with a linebacker. . . you can tell by watching him that marshall enjoys blocking, and having a wideout like that just adds a different dimension to your running game. . . it's those blocks outside and down the field that generally open up explosive plays in the running game, and when brandon's head's right he's one of the best at it. . . .

Ravage!!!
09-09-2009, 02:47 PM
You read into shit what you want to. I would like to note that again Cutler is being brought up and I get blamed.

What I said was the truth, dont put words into my mouth, and dont read into what I say. What I say is what I mean.

McDaniels said the same gosh dang thing before Marshall's meltdown. That is the truth, and nothing wrong, or pessimistic about what i said.

Get off my ass, and watch your own hatred for former Broncos.

Seems someone is seeing the posts from the other side of the fence this year. I believe the last five years, someone was doing a lot of complaining about Shanahan.

Dortoh
09-09-2009, 02:53 PM
Cant we all just get along?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_agHXcORx9eY/Skrh5dquCfI/AAAAAAAACEQ/26c7yaTOTns/s400/group-hug.jpg

dogfish
09-09-2009, 03:10 PM
Cant we all just get along?

deleted

please **** the internet. . . .

sanluis
09-09-2009, 03:12 PM
Brandon is a great player for sure. Very under paid when you look at his stats. However i can see why Denver is in wait and see mode with Bmarsh. His behavior is suspect and he is coming off a hip injury.

If Bmarsh cleans up his act I can see him getting the big money he wants. I have my doubts with his history but it might be possible.

More likely he just continues to shot himself in the foot and distract the team. That works out well for me! :D

Lonestar
09-09-2009, 03:40 PM
his blocking and open field running are the things that i love about him as a player. . . and not only does he have ideal size and strength for a blocking receiver, he does it with the attitude that the job requires. . . eddie mac and rod smith weren't 235 pounders, but both of them could lay a safety on his ass or tangle with a linebacker. . . you can tell by watching him that marshall enjoys blocking, and having a wideout like that just adds a different dimension to your running game. . . it's those blocks outside and down the field that generally open up explosive plays in the running game, and when brandon's head's right he's one of the best at it. . . .

do you suppose he pictures his ex girlfriend when he lays them out?:D

he does have attitude now hopefully he can harness it to between the sidelines.. I hope he can earn himself a TOP notch contract this year somewhere else and we get a #1 and #3 out of it..

let him be someone elses issue..

claymore
09-09-2009, 03:42 PM
you have done nothing but bash KO and also show your love for jay since this all happened.. so it is not hard to put words in your mouth about it..

IMHO you do not know what the truth is anymore ..

I don not hate former broncos just have no love for the ones that have decided to spit on the broncos and fans.. Do not wish any harm to them just hope they do not do well against my team at any time..

Plummer was the only one to do that, and he did it during the season, and after the trade with TB.

Ive said Orton sucks because he does suck. any unbiased fan will agree with me. I like the guy as a person, and have never said anything bad about him in that matter.

And I wish no ill will towards the Broncos. Ive said several times I HOPE I AM WRONG....

I think you are so happy that Shannahan was fired that you cant see the damage that has been done to this franchise.

I was ready for Shannahan to go, I wanted a coaching change, I wanted Nolan, And McDaniels.

I didnt want the patriot way BS, and the firing, and trading of some of the most important GOOD things we had going.

T.K.O.
09-09-2009, 04:24 PM
I was ready for Shannahan to go, I wanted a coaching change, I wanted Nolan, And McDaniels.

I didnt want the patriot way BS, and the firing, and trading of some of the most important GOOD things we had going.

3 out of 4 aint bad !
and if "the patriot way b.s." brings us 2 or 3 more lombardi's in the next few years i say.........
bring on the b.s. !!!!!!!!:laugh:(without the cheating mind you)
anyway again we only traded 1 player,and he asked for a trade and the owner showed him the door.....so its not like we hired the browncos or something.
sorry i'm trying to stay out of the heavy politics ....i'm ready for some FOOTBALL !
so please excuse my intrusion....GO KYLE GO >>>>AND GO BRONCOS:beer:

Dortoh
09-09-2009, 04:26 PM
you have done nothing but bash KO and also show your love for jay since this all happened.. so it is not hard to put words in your mouth about it..

IMHO you do not know what the truth is anymore ..

I don not hate former broncos just have no love for the ones that have decided to spit on the broncos and fans.. Do not wish any harm to them just hope they do not do well against my team at any time..

I hate to be the one to let you in on this secret but Orton is a solid backup on a good day.

CoachChaz
09-09-2009, 04:59 PM
I hate to be the one to let you in on this secret but Orton is a solid backup on a good day.

opinion

Dortoh
09-09-2009, 05:08 PM
opinion

Yes of course.

I also hope my opinion is way off and Orton makes me look like a retard!

T.K.O.
09-09-2009, 05:22 PM
so anyway i guess brandon came back from his suspension with a much improved attitude and work ethic.....and now the team appears to working on a new contract for him !:beer:

sanluis
09-10-2009, 02:18 PM
so anyway i guess brandon came back from his suspension with a much improved attitude and work ethic.....and now the team appears to working on a new contract for him !:beer:

Well it is about time you guys got some good news! :D