PDA

View Full Version : Broncos-Chiefs kickoff at Kansas City on Dec. 1 moved to later in day

Denver Native (Carol)
11-13-2013, 10:22 AM
The Broncos-Chiefs game originally scheduled for 11 a.m. Dec. 1 at Kansas City has been switched to a 2:25 p.m. kickoff, the NFL announced Tuesday, while a game between the New England Patriots and Texans at Houston will take the 11 a.m. time slot. Both games will be televised on CBS.

The Broncos first will play the Chiefs at Sports Authority Field at Mile High on Sunday night at 6:30 p.m. in a game that was switched to the prime-time spot for television. Both contests are sure to draw huge TV ratings. Denver will come into Sunday's game with an 8-1 record, while the Chiefs are the only undefeated team in the NFL at 9-0.

Denver will play another Sunday night game next week at New England before playing at Kansas City the week after that.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24506688/broncos-chiefs-kickoff-at-kansas-city-moved

Timmy!
11-13-2013, 12:16 PM
Good. 11am games in kc don't ever go well for us.

OrangeHoof
11-13-2013, 12:41 PM
Since pot is legal in Colorado, maybe somebody can send some to Bowe the week before the game...

MasterShake
11-13-2013, 01:18 PM
I heard there is still a chance that even that game in KC can be flexed to Sunday Night as late as November 19th or something like that. 3 primetime games in a row, then Vs the Titans, and then a Thursday Night game. That would be a lot of coverage for the Broncos on national TV.

OrangeHoof
11-13-2013, 01:35 PM
I doubt CBS would agree to losing both games to NBC. Maybe NBC could make it up to CBS by giving them a hit tv series but NBC doesn't have any. The rest of their programming absolutely sucks.

CoachChaz
11-13-2013, 02:14 PM
Works for me. Cowboys play Thanksgiving and no other NFC East temas play late, so I'll likely get this game.