PDA

View Full Version : Peyton has some words of wisdom for Jay Cutler

Northman
11-12-2013, 04:49 PM
https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1422500_479153405531533_726552593_n.jpg

BroncoWave
11-12-2013, 04:51 PM
:lol: Awesome. Gotta admire Peyton's toughness. Guys like he and Brett Favre will just play through absolutely anything unless they have to be dragged off the field. Doesn't seem like it takes much to get Cutler out of the game.

turftoad
11-12-2013, 04:53 PM
Thread fail North.

UnderArmour
11-12-2013, 04:56 PM
:lol: Awesome. Gotta admire Peyton's toughness. Guys like he and Brett Favre will just play through absolutely anything unless they have to be dragged off the field. Doesn't seem like it takes much to get Cutler out of the game.

Cutler played through an entire season with undiagnosed diabetes. The guy lost 20 pounds and almost died playing for us. He's played through pain, he's played through injuries, and he's returned to games after concussions. There is a lot to question about Cutler's leadership, but questioning his toughness is sheer ignorance. I don't understand. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Northman
11-12-2013, 04:58 PM
Cutler played through an entire season with undiagnosed diabetes. The guy lost 20 pounds and almost died playing for us. He's played through pain, he's played through injuries, and he's returned to games after concussions. There is a lot to question about Cutler's leadership, but questioning his toughness is sheer ignorance. I don't understand. You have no clue what you're talking about.

I heard Jay once got his leg bitten off during a sharknado and kept playing. Dude is a warrior.

DenBronx
11-12-2013, 05:10 PM

This. Plus he damaged his MCL in the playoffs and kept playing till he was pulled. It was obvious he was hurt when his leg was dangling like a noodle.

Dapper Dan
11-12-2013, 07:17 PM
I really want to know what Bears fans think. Since they're better than Broncos fans and all.

Joel
11-12-2013, 07:46 PM
Considering the crap protection Cutler's always had in Chicago, maybe he should be giving some advice to the guy adjusting to no longer having guys like Tarik Glenn, Dylan Gandy, Jeff Saturday and Ryan Diem protecting him. My first reaction to the Cutler trade was, "Wow, and he lied to his face about it? Then drafted some SECAA phenom who just RUNS? I officially loathe the new coach; can't wait till he's gone...." But my second reaction was, "OMFG, the BEARS?! Has he seen their sack grades?!" He's gotten pretty familiar with them since....

He's supposedly a wimp because he came out of an NFCCG game and left Caleb Hanie to finish behind THAT line against a Pack D that was still scary instead of awful (I think it was even Hanies rookie year, the poor dumb SOB.) And Shanny's a heartless idiot because he DIDN'T take RGIII out of a playoff game. Wow, if those two ever got together in the playoffs I bet it would be magic. Guess we'll never know....

Dzone
11-12-2013, 08:09 PM
Caleb Hanie...now there's a blast from the past. Wasn't he Tebows backup for a while ? How soon we forget about mediocre quarterbacks , unless your names Tebow

Joel
11-12-2013, 08:31 PM
Caleb Hanie...now there's a blast from the past. Wasn't he Tebows backup for a while ? How soon we forget about mediocre quarterbacks , unless your names Tebow
No, very briefly PFMs, basically till we drafted Osweiler. I remember thinking, $20 million/year, he hasn't played a down since FOUR spinal surgeries a year ago and if anything happens HANIE'S our starter.... :eek:

Poet
11-12-2013, 10:16 PM
Cutler took so much physical abuse in Chicago that questioning his toughness is silly.

Dapper Dan
11-12-2013, 10:18 PM
Yeah, guys. Jay Cutler isn't a *****. A ***** can take a pounding.

Or something like that.

Poet
11-12-2013, 10:21 PM
Cutler can take a pounding. Cutler is a *****.

There. Now everyone is happy.

Dapper Dan
11-12-2013, 10:21 PM
Cutler can take a pounding. Cutler is a *****.

There. Now everyone is happy.

You're so good at bringing people together. How do you do that?

Poet
11-12-2013, 10:26 PM
You're so good at bringing people together. How do you do that?

By hating everyone equally.

Broncolingus
11-13-2013, 03:46 PM
https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1422500_479153405531533_726552593_n.jpg

Post reported, North...choke on the truth! :D

http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/jay-cutler-meme.jpg

Simple Jaded
11-13-2013, 10:31 PM
That's odd.......It's almost as if Manning is better than Cutler.

wayninja
11-14-2013, 01:26 AM
It's a little unclear to me how getting hurt a lot means you are 'tough'. I'm not knocking the guy, I just don't see why lots of physical problems and more incomplete seasons that complete ones means you are 'tough'. He gets right back up on the horse, just falls off a lot. Doesn't really make him tough IMHO.

Also, the MCL thing is a bit silly. He went clubbing that same night. It's a bit hard to justify why you can't play in the biggest game of your career, but hitting the bars and taking the stairs that night is perfectly fine. It's a nitpicky point, but I won't let that double-standard slide.

Poet
11-14-2013, 01:34 AM
Getting pounded more than almost any other player in the league and staying on the field makes him tough. In that playoff game, he was bouncing passes off of the ground. I'm not sure why you think walking up stairs and going to a bar is the same thing as playing a football game?

atwater27
11-14-2013, 09:03 AM
Just remember all...... Hating on Cutler means you approved of Josh McDaniels. There is an undeniable, direct correlation.

Dreadnought
11-14-2013, 09:15 AM
Just remember all...... Hating on Cutler means you approved of Josh McDaniels. There is an undeniable, direct correlation.

Agreed. The science is settled. There is no escaping that awkward truth

BigDaddyBronco
11-14-2013, 09:22 AM

Well getting rid of Cutler and Brandon Marshall were pretty good moves in hindsight....

Northman
11-14-2013, 10:37 AM

Nah, i hated McDaniels far more. I actually supported Jay for a very long time until this past Sunday.

wayninja
11-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Getting pounded more than almost any other player in the league and staying on the field makes him tough. In that playoff game, he was bouncing passes off of the ground. I'm not sure why you think walking up stairs and going to a bar is the same thing as playing a football game?

Because you are too hurt to play, but not too hurt to play....

Getting pounded a lot means you are tough? There is some specious reasoning going on there.

Ravage!!!
11-14-2013, 10:54 AM
So he comes back from a groin TEAR that was supposed to keep him out a minimum of 4 weeks in order to play against the division rival, stays for nearly the entire game and takes a pounding, sprains an ankle ALONG with his torn muscle, and this is an indication that he's not tough???

Makes sense.

BroncoNut
11-14-2013, 11:52 AM
Cutler is tough. he can take a hit and keep on ticking

Northman
11-14-2013, 12:29 PM
Cutler is tough. he can take a hit and keep on ticking

http://theskreed.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/tumblr_manzsoqbor1rge9rdo1_400.jpg

powderaddict
11-14-2013, 01:10 PM
Cutler is a tough SOB.

That doesn't mean he's not a grade a a**hole. I still hate him.

I hate mcdaniels also. They're both Bronco villains to me.

Poet
11-14-2013, 01:15 PM
Because you are too hurt to play, but not too hurt to play....

Getting pounded a lot means you are tough? There is some specious reasoning going on there.

When a player takes the level of abuse that Cutler does, and they're still out on the field, that does in fact make them tough. You realize that you're essentially arguing that walking up a flight of stairs and going to a bar is analogous to playing a game of professional football, right? I'm not strawmanning you here.

Poet
11-14-2013, 01:16 PM
So he comes back from a groin TEAR that was supposed to keep him out a minimum of 4 weeks in order to play against the division rival, stays for nearly the entire game and takes a pounding, sprains an ankle ALONG with his torn muscle, and this is an indication that he's not tough???

Makes sense.

If he was really tough he would have ripped out both of his ACLs (with his bare hands) and then threw a ninety yard bomb (to himself) and won the game that way.

wayninja
11-14-2013, 01:54 PM
When a player takes the level of abuse that Cutler does, and they're still out on the field, that does in fact make them tough. You realize that you're essentially arguing that walking up a flight of stairs and going to a bar is analogous to playing a game of professional football, right? I'm not strawmanning you here.

Again, it seems you are essentially saying that getting hurt a lot makes you tough. I would argue that those that don't get hurt a lot are tougher.

I'm not saying playing football is analogous to clubbing. I'm saying if you were really hurt, on your knee, going up stairs at a club probably isn't the best medicine. So either he wasn't really hurt that bad, or just REALLY wanted to party.

wayninja
11-14-2013, 01:57 PM

Makes sense.

No, tearing, breaking, spraining are all words I use when describing something I consider tough. Like tissue paper.

Poet
11-14-2013, 02:17 PM
Again, it seems you are essentially saying that getting hurt a lot makes you tough. I would argue that those that don't get hurt a lot are tougher.

I'm not saying playing football is analogous to clubbing. I'm saying if you were really hurt, on your knee, going up stairs at a club probably isn't the best medicine. So either he wasn't really hurt that bad, or just REALLY wanted to party.

Some of the toughest guys with all those consecutive games played streaks suffered tons of injuries. What's tough about going out there and playing when you're healthy? I think we can all agree that playing the game in itself lends an observer to assume that some toughness exists in all players, right? So, we're really debating about how tough football players are in relation to one another, right? But even then, your argument fails because for the most part, Cutler has played without suffering a lot of injuries. Which, is impressive since we know he's been one of the most sacked and hit quarterbacks in recent memory.

The second part of your argument is based on a false premise. He wasn't healthy enough to go out there and play at an acceptable level. We can conclude that by watching one of the strongest armed player in the league one-hop passes off of the ground. That doesn't mean he can't walk. Nor does that mean that he can't go up a flight of stairs. Nor does that mean he can't function in a bar.

Poet
11-14-2013, 02:19 PM
Way, you realize that you're arguing that getting hurt makes you "not tough," right? So Michael Irvin was no longer a tough wideout when he broke his neck right? Running backs whose careers are shortened because of the abuse they take, they're not tough, right? Do you realize what you're actually saying?

BroncoNut
11-14-2013, 02:24 PM
Way, you realize that you're arguing that getting hurt makes you "not tough," right? So Michael Irvin was no longer a tough wideout when he broke his neck right? Running backs whose careers are shortened because of the abuse they take, they're not tough, right? Do you realize what you're actually saying?

I don't know King, I dont' like your argument here. just because one goes through some type of physical or mental/spiritual hell doesn't necessarily mean they are tough. it may have made them tougher, but then again, not necessarily so. toughness is going on despite the pain, that's my take anyway. now I'm not saying they are wussies either so dont' even think about putting words in my mouth faggot

Poet
11-14-2013, 02:29 PM
I don't know King, I dont' like your argument here. just because one goes through some type of physical or mental/spiritual hell doesn't necessarily mean they are tough. it may have made them tougher, but then again, not necessarily so. toughness is going on despite the pain, that's my take anyway. now I'm not saying they are wussies either so dont' even think about putting words in my mouth faggot

But, if they can keep going through the pain, that's the point. Cutler throughout his career has done this.

Ravage!!!
11-14-2013, 02:36 PM

Tom Brady left the game with that same injury and missed a playoff game his rookie season (Bledsoe had to come in and win that game for them). Yet, was able to come in and start the next week's game. So apparantly that particular injury isn't something that keeps players out long, but certainly is something that keeps all players out of games as it happens.

To say getting injured makes you "not tough" and only the "tough" don't get injured... seems to be going against your point. Toughness is getting injured and continueing to put themselves in the game. "Not getting hurt" doesn't prove anything. Terrell Davis is now "not tough" because he got injured?

Poet
11-14-2013, 02:37 PM
Top Brady left the game with that same injury and missed a playoff game his rookie season (Bledsoe had to come in and win that game for them). Yet, was able to come in and start the next week's game. So apparantly that particular injury isn't something that keeps players out long, but certainly is something that keeps all players out of games as it happens.

Matt Stafford was totally a ***** for dislocating his shoulder in that epic Thanksgiving day game.

Ravage!!!
11-14-2013, 02:41 PM
Matt Stafford was totally a ***** for dislocating his shoulder in that epic Thanksgiving day game.

Sterling Sharp, what a complete ***** for breaking his neck.

Poet
11-14-2013, 02:42 PM
Sterling Sharp, what a complete ***** for breaking his neck.

Kickers are the toughest guys in the game, man. They like, never get hurt!

Ravage!!!
11-14-2013, 02:44 PM

I remember when Steve Deberg broke his little finger so badly, that he played the rest of the season with a steel pin sticking through and out the TOP. At the time, I thought that guy is one TOUGH S.o.B! But now, now I realize that he was just a wimp for getting a broken finger to begin with.

Dreadnought
11-14-2013, 03:08 PM
I remember when Steve Deberg broke his little finger so badly, that he played the rest of the season with a steel pin sticking through and out the TOP. At the time, I thought that guy is one TOUGH S.o.B! But now, now I realize that he was just a wimp for getting a broken finger to begin with.

I will salute any and all posts that pay respect to Steve DeBerg

wayninja
11-14-2013, 03:22 PM

I'm not arguing the definition of a word, you simply don't know what that definition is. Or you are confusing not quitting with being tough. Being tough means you are resistant to damage, injury etc. That's just what it is.

I made the distinction from the start that I'm not calling Cutler a quitter, I just don't see how getting injured a lot makes someone tough. It's quite the opposite actually. Getting injured a lot is usually a sign of being the opposite of tough. Getting hit and not getting injured is tougher than getting hit and getting injured.

I'm not saying that he isn't playing through his injuries (some of the time), I'm simply saying that concrete is tougher than tissue paper. Getting injured isn't 'tough'. That is all. The rest you are inferring.

Poet
11-14-2013, 03:26 PM
I'm not arguing the definition of a word, you simply don't know what that definition is. Or you are confusing not quitting with being tough. Being tough means you are resistant to damage, injury etc. That's just what it is.

I made the distinction from the start that I'm not calling Cutler a quitter, I just don't see how getting injured a lot makes someone tough. It's quite the opposite actually. Getting injured a lot is usually a sign of being the opposite of tough. Getting hit and not getting injured is tougher than getting hit and getting injured.

I'm not saying that he isn't playing through his injuries (some of the time), I'm simply saying that concrete is tougher than tissue paper. Getting injured isn't 'tough'. That is all. The rest you are inferring.

No.

Dapper Dan
11-14-2013, 03:27 PM

So you're saying that if my car breaks down all the time, then it's not a tough car. Others are saying, if my car is broken all the time and I still drive it, it's a tough car. Is that about right?

wayninja
11-14-2013, 03:30 PM
So you're saying that if my car breaks down all the time, then it's not a tough car. Others are saying, if my car is broken all the time and I still drive it, it's a tough car. Is that about right?

I'm not sure that's a perfect anology, but I would agree for the most part, a car that breaks all the time is not tough (i.e. resistant to damage or adverse conditions). At least it's not tough by virtue that it breaks all the time.

slim
11-14-2013, 03:31 PM
Cutler sucks.

Poet
11-14-2013, 03:32 PM

This is not analogous.

Dapper Dan
11-14-2013, 03:33 PM
This is not analogous.

Cutler likes it in the butt.

BigDaddyBronco
11-14-2013, 03:33 PM
I don't give a **** if people think Cutler is tough or not, what we do know is that he never lived up to the hype. The rumor now is that the Bears might not want to pay him when his deal is done this summer. Can't say I blame them.

wayninja
11-14-2013, 03:34 PM
Kickers are the toughest guys in the game, man. They like, never get hurt!

No.

slim
11-14-2013, 03:37 PM
I don't give a **** if people think Cutler is tough or not, what we do know is that he never lived up to the hype. The rumor now is that the Bears might not want to pay him when his deal is done this summer. Can't say I blame them.

I still laugh at all the butthurt from that trade. People actually thought the "franchise will never recover" :lol:

Ravage!!!
11-14-2013, 03:43 PM
I still laugh at all the butthurt from that trade. People actually thought the "franchise will never recover" :lol:

"never?" I'm pretty sure that if we didn't get lucky, with the BIGGEST FA to ever hit the FA market, we would still be looking for a guy as good as Cutler was/is. "NEver recovery" is an exaggeration of what was said. ALthough, Elway himself said "You don't trade away a Cutler." Seems our very own, beloved, Director of Personnel believes the same as those that are "butthurt."

slim
11-14-2013, 03:46 PM
"never?" I'm pretty sure that if we didn't get lucky, with the BIGGEST FA to ever hit the FA market, we would still be looking for a guy as good as Cutler was/is. "NEver recovery" is an exaggeration of what was said. ALthough, Elway himself said "You don't trade away a Cutler." Seems our very own, beloved, Director of Personnel believes the same as those that are "butthurt."

And here we are all recovered....and Jay still isn't an elite QB :noidea:

BroncoNut
11-14-2013, 03:47 PM
But, if they can keep going through the pain, that's the point. Cutler throughout his career has done this.

I'm not here to fight King. think what you will and I'll do the same. Good day

BroncoJoe
11-14-2013, 03:48 PM
Man, you idiots will argue about anything.

slim
11-14-2013, 03:49 PM
Hi Joe.

Poet
I'm not here to fight King. think what you will and I'll do the same. Good day

Knock, knock.

BroncoJoe
Hi Joe.

Sup, slim?

slim
11-14-2013, 03:50 PM
Sup, slim?

I'm getting excited for the KC game. Should be fun

BroncoJoe
11-14-2013, 03:51 PM
I'm getting excited for the KC game. Should be fun

Joel is hoping we lose. He's not too smart.

slim
11-14-2013, 03:52 PM

That is not something I want to hear.

Joel, buck up buddy.

BroncoNut
11-14-2013, 03:53 PM

it's so stupid. so and so is a ***** because of this. so and so is tough because of this.

BroncoNut
11-14-2013, 03:54 PM

joel? he's real smart. like scary smart. too smart for his own good. so smart he's dumb

slim
11-14-2013, 03:55 PM
joel? he's real smart. like scary smart. too smart for his own good. so smart he's dumb

On a scale of 1 to 10, how smart would you say he is?

Dreadnought
11-14-2013, 04:22 PM

I can't believe that. Joel sometimes talks himself in circles and comes up with a virtual long mathematical proof that comes out as "one plus two = roasted pork loin" but i cannot believe he wants the Broncos to lose. He has just confused hisself mightily. It may be that he is sunlight deprived in Norway.

powderaddict
11-14-2013, 04:44 PM

Hello!

Welcome to the internet.

You must be new here!

BroncoNut
11-15-2013, 10:38 AM
On a scale of 1 to 10, how smart would you say he is?

I'm really bad with assessing smarts Slim. some people put a lot of effort into appearing smart, some think they are smarter than they are, and then there is me who is borderline genius level, if not genius, who has the gift of humility and enjoys the frequent occasion of just kinda laying back taking it all in and enjoying myself and my unique God given niche. But enough about me.

if I had to give you an answer, I'd use the IQ metric and estimate Joel to be right up there with analytical capacity. sometimes he's a little out there, but I think he has the potential and maybe not the "training", if you will. He may really struggle with other areas of intelligence that we do not have the priveledge of observing in this forum, from anyone really, not just Joel. but raw unadulterated intelligence of Joel the poster??? I'd put him at an 8.3, and that is just an pretty raw estimate itself.

slim
11-15-2013, 10:48 AM
I'm really bad with assessing smarts Slim. some people put a lot of effort into appearing smart, some think they are smarter than they are, and then there is me who is borderline genius level, if not genius, who has the gift of humility and enjoys the frequent occasion of just kinda laying back taking it all in and enjoying myself and my unique God given niche. But enough about me.

if I had to give you an answer, I'd use the IQ metric and estimate Joel to be right up there with analytical capacity. sometimes he's a little out there, but I think he has the potential and maybe not the "training", if you will. He may really struggle with other areas of intelligence that we do not have the priveledge of observing in this forum, from anyone really, not just Joel. but raw unadulterated intelligence of Joel the poster??? I'd put him at an 8.3, and that is just an pretty raw estimate itself.

I see.

Your humility is refreshing, but I think you should know that you are well past "borderline genius". That is clear to me. I know that is not something you would admit, but I don’t mind saying it for you.

As for Joel, I think 8.3 is probably about right. He seems like a thoughtful and well meaning man and I like him quite a bit.

BroncoNut
11-15-2013, 10:56 AM
I see.

Your humility is refreshing, but I think you should know that you are well past "borderline genius". That is clear to me. I know that is not something you would admit, but I don’t mind saying it for you.

As for Joel, I think 8.3 is probably about right. He seems like a thoughtful and well meaning man and I like him quite a bit.

actually sometimes I wonder about my smarts in some areas. in fact I am limited/slow/not quick to catch on in one area in particular that I can think of right now. but I appreciate the comment

I like Joel a lot as a poster. he is thoughtful, you can tell there's a lot going on up there and to me it is intriguing. Like many of "those types" I do find him to be tedious and exhausting, but his thought process, I think, it pretty sophisticated in comparison to most. I hate it when people attack posters like him and Zam, people they don't agree with. I miss Zam. he gave me some great recipes.

powderaddict
11-15-2013, 11:52 AM
I'm 9.5 on the Richter Scale bishes!

slim
11-15-2013, 11:54 AM
Whoa, settle down man. Agap and I will be the judge of your IQ.

Joel
11-15-2013, 12:05 PM
I can't believe that. Joel sometimes talks himself in circles and comes up with a virtual long mathematical proof that comes out as "one plus two = roasted pork loin" but i cannot believe he wants the Broncos to lose. He has just confused hisself mightily. It may be that he is sunlight deprived in Norway.
Posters who say I'm too insistent on and invested in Denver winning are closer to the mark, but so many posts with opposing claims speaks volumes. Meh. I wouldn't be here if I wanted us to lose, but pleading for the coaches and front office to address serious—season-threatening—problems is apparently treason, so our self-appointed Loyalty Officers won't tolerate it. Meh again; they can't send me to Siberia, and even if they COULD it wouldn't be much colder than where I already am. It IS a bit disturbing to be the topic of page 5 in a Cutler thread to which I only briefly responded twice on page 1; and people say I'M obsessed. ;)

On the subject of equivalencies though: Coach Earth Mother says, "It's all holistic, maaaan...." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOjiPFfdfsg

powderaddict
11-15-2013, 12:05 PM

powderaddict
11-15-2013, 12:07 PM
Posters who say I'm too insistent on and invested in Denver winning are closer to the mark, but so many posts with opposing claims speaks volumes. Meh. I wouldn't be here if I wanted us to lose, but pleading for the coaches and front office to address serious—season-threatening—problems is apparently treason, so our self-appointed Loyalty Officers won't tolerate it. Meh again; they can't send me to Siberia, and even if they COULD it wouldn't be much colder than where I already am. It IS a bit disturbing to be the topic of page 5 in a Cutler thread to which I only briefly responded twice on page 1; and people say I'M obsessed. ;)

What are these threatening problems, and how do you propose they be addressed?

Joel
11-15-2013, 12:10 PM
The free five minute IQ tests online say I'm north of 140; who would dare argue with such unassailable authorities? ;)

powderaddict
11-15-2013, 12:42 PM
The free five minute IQ tests online say I'm north of 140; who would dare argue with such unassailable authorities? ;)

The online IQ test I took says 500

WHAT NOW

slim
11-15-2013, 12:56 PM
There are a lot of numbers being thrown around in here. The scale is from 1 to 10, so your numbers don't make sense.

You two need to settle down and let Agap and I handle this. We are professionals.

Dreadnought
11-15-2013, 01:03 PM
There are a lot of numbers being thrown around in here. The scale is from 1 to 10, so your numbers don't make sense.

You two need to settle down and let Agap and I handle this. We are professionals.

You are all smarter than OR. OR is smarter than that 500 year old clam I was reading about earlier today

BroncoNut
11-15-2013, 01:21 PM
ok, everyone's smart alright? geez

BroncoNut
11-15-2013, 01:22 PM
wait a minute. one sec, ... Dread has an IQ equivalent to a juvenile cucumber

BroncoNut
11-15-2013, 01:23 PM
I figured Rex would chime in today.

slim
11-15-2013, 01:29 PM
You are all smarter than OR. OR is smarter than that 500 year old clam I was reading about earlier today

You mean an actual clam or is that a euphemism?

Dreadnought
11-15-2013, 04:11 PM
You mean an actual clam or is that a euphemism?

No, an actual clam. Over 500 years old, the oldest living animal yet found apparently. Not as bright as OR either.

Scientists had to kill it to determine its age, which sucks for the poor old clam, but then, a clam's life doesn't involve doing all that much. Again, like OR

slim
11-15-2013, 04:12 PM
Scientists had to kill it to determine its age,

Oh man, scientists are a rare breed.

Poet
11-15-2013, 04:14 PM
I'm not sure we can truly trust Dreadnought about his age.

Northman
11-15-2013, 04:41 PM
No, an actual clam. Over 500 years old, the oldest living animal yet found apparently. Not as bright as OR either.

Scientists had to kill it to determine its age, which sucks for the poor old clam, but then, a clam's life doesn't involve doing all that much. Again, like OR

Did the clam smell like stinky fish?

Joel
11-15-2013, 05:54 PM

Seriously messed up; so who went down in history as the killer of the oldest animal that ever lived? Is their next target this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Tjikko

powderaddict
11-15-2013, 06:11 PM
October is official "Save the Tatas" month.

Is November "Save the Clams"?

Dapper Dan
11-15-2013, 06:54 PM
..reminds me of my favorite quote..

"Don't believe everything you read online." - Abraham Lincoln

atwater27
11-15-2013, 07:03 PM
"one plus two = roasted pork loin" .

bwa ha hahahhahahahahahahhaahahah!!!!

Joel
11-15-2013, 07:18 PM
bwa ha hahahhahahahahahahhaahahah!!!!