PDA

View Full Version : Broncos vs chiefs @ KC

LuisPastrana4
11-12-2013, 11:03 AM
Anyone coming to KC for the game here let me know!! I'm gonna have a big tailgate party before the game

tubby
11-12-2013, 01:53 PM
Do you have an extra ticket?

LuisPastrana4
11-12-2013, 03:42 PM
Do you have an extra ticket?

Ha I wish. I bought mine in May for 69$ lower level. I looked the other day and they're going for over $600!

Dapper Dan
11-12-2013, 08:49 PM
Ha I wish. I bought mine in May for 69$ lower level. I looked the other day and they're going for over $600!

Wow. You got lucky. I started looking and they were like 60 bucks for upper level. I thought that was too much. I looked the next week and they doubled. I finally bought a club level seat for $180. I didn't think it was too bad considering the other prices. The same section it going for about 500 now. Ridiculous!

Magnificent Seven
11-13-2013, 02:53 AM
They changed our early game to afternoon game.

LuisPastrana4
11-13-2013, 10:19 AM

Wow. You got lucky. I started looking and they were like 60 bucks for upper level. I thought that was too much. I looked the next week and they doubled. I finally bought a club level seat for $180. I didn't think it was too bad considering the other prices. The same section it going for about 500 now. Ridiculous!
Ya, it's crazy. I always buy my tickets to the Denver game early. I thought about selling it to make a huge profit, but I can't miss this game. U tailgating? I'm trying to round up as many Denver fans

LuisPastrana4
11-13-2013, 10:21 AM
They changed our early game to afternoon game.
I saw that. Thank God, now I can sleep in a little. I'm still gonna be at arrowhead by 10 or 11. It's gonna be crazy packed.

Dapper Dan
11-13-2013, 11:46 AM
Oh, man. Thanks for the heads up. That'll make it so much easier. My wife has to drive from Lawrence and drop me off. I was dreading having to wake up early and drive.

Dapper Dan
11-13-2013, 11:47 AM
Ya, it's crazy. I always buy my tickets to the Denver game early. I thought about selling it to make a huge profit, but I can't miss this game. U tailgating? I'm trying to round up as many Denver fans

I didn't think I would be going. I wanted a Colts ticket, but those went fast. Then the wife and I decided to go to Kansas for Thanksgiving. Fate worked in my favor :lol:

I'm not sure if I'll be tailgating or not.