PDA

View Full Version : Broncos information help needed!

Gimpygod
11-11-2013, 07:03 PM
My nephew has to write a persuasive paper on why the Broncos more likely than most teams to reach the Superbowl this year. Any facts or references would be greatly appreciated. Since it's for an assignment something long, drawn out and boring would be best... Joel? =D Kidding aside thanks in advance.

CrazyHorse
11-12-2013, 07:24 AM
That's a tough one. I suppose you could cite their historic record breaking offense thus far. Also odds makers have them as the favorite. I'm sure if you could dig deeper there are other facts you could find to support the case.

MasterShake
11-12-2013, 08:42 AM
That's a tough one. I suppose you could cite their historic record breaking offense thus far. Also odds makers have them as the favorite. I'm sure if you could dig deeper there are other facts you could find to support the case.

I agree. If the paper is just about "reaching" the Super Bowl you could compare and contrast the stats of this years team with the 2007 Patriots as they are on pace to break a lot of the records they set. There is a precedent there for a team this prolific to at least make it to the Super Bowl.

JayC
11-12-2013, 09:32 AM
You could also look at the Broncos historically when they have started 8-1 or better. I think they have made it to the Super Bowl almost every time that has happened, maybe every time. Check the nfl almanac site.