PDA

View Full Version : Julius Thomas, Orlando Franklin among Broncos back at practice

Denver Native (Carol)
11-06-2013, 02:29 PM
At Wednesday's practice, the Broncos were healthier than they'd been in weeks.

As Jack Del Rio led the second practice in his role as interim coach, only cornerback Champ Bailey did not participate. Notable returns were safety Duke Ihenacho, offensive tackle Orlando Franklin and tight ends Julius Thomas and Joel Dreessen. Ihenacho and Thomas both hurt their ankles against Washington, and Franklin remained hobbled even after returning to play against the Redskins after missing the previous game.

A full injury report will be provided Wednesday afternoon.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24467197/julius-thomas-orlando-franklin-among-broncos-back-at

Ravage!!!
11-06-2013, 02:32 PM
I hope the bye gave these guys time to get some much needed rest on those ankles. We need some bodies back,and then to STAY back. Injuries will be the thing that gets in our way the most.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-06-2013, 02:43 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 26m

All but Champ Bailey back at practice today. Coming off a bye, it doesn't look good for Bailey playing Sunday at San Diego.

Ziggy
11-06-2013, 03:21 PM
I don't expect Champ to be back any time soon. I wouldn't be completely shocked if he hasn't already played his last game for this team in the regular season.

NightTrainLayne
11-06-2013, 03:40 PM
I really hope Franklin is back close to 100%, and we don't have to worry about any setbacks with his ankle. :fingerscrossed:

nevcraw
11-06-2013, 07:37 PM
I hope you are wrong.. Champ needs to be fully ready and part of the D before we get to the Post season provided we get there…

Captain Speardog
11-06-2013, 07:50 PM
I don't expect Champ to be back any time soon. I wouldn't be completely shocked if he hasn't already played his last game for this team in the regular season.

He'll be back before the regular season ends. He will work the rust off before the playoffs get here.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-06-2013, 08:10 PM
Champ has to be 100 percent to be a better option than Webster.