PDA

View Full Version : Broncos / Chiefs 11/17 flexed to Sunday night

VonDoom
11-01-2013, 02:54 PM
Per Schefter's Twitter:

Week 11 Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos game on Sunday, November 17 now will be played at 8:30 PM ET on NBC.

So, back to back Sunday night games for us this month? Makes sense, given the importance of these games.

WTE
11-01-2013, 03:25 PM
CBS had Broncos-Chiefs protected but gave it up voluntarily so national audience could see the game.

VonDoom
11-01-2013, 03:30 PM
CBS had Broncos-Chiefs protected but gave it up voluntarily so national audience could see the game.

Yeah, I was just looking at this on Twitter. Neil Best (@sportswatch) has some detail on that:

CBS spokesperson: "We had originally protected the Kansas City-Denver game for Week 11. After discussions with the NFL . . . "
"... we made a one-time accommodation so that the game can be seen by a national audience . . . "
" . . . "which we could not provide during our regionalized singleheader weekend."
I assume NFL owes CBS a favor for this, but Howard Katz will figure all that out later. Bottom line: Way more people get to see KC-Denver.

Buff
11-01-2013, 03:32 PM
Dammit! Screw the national audience, I like my football at 2pm.

BroncoJoe
11-01-2013, 03:35 PM

ditto.

Joel
11-01-2013, 03:37 PM
In other words I must hope I'm not working two weeks from Monday. Thanks, NFL; I hope the owners wring every dime they want out of flexing and Thursday Night Football—because otherwise I'll have to deal with 6-10 "contenders" in the 2014 playoffs. Look, I know Rozelle's been dead 17 years, but let's be honest: Even in that condition he'd STILL be a better Commissioner than either of his successors. :tsk:

VonDoom
11-01-2013, 03:40 PM
I hear what you're all saying - I live on the east coast, and those Sunday night games are rough with work in the morning. But this does allow me personally to put the kids to bed and enjoy in peace, and it allows a huge audience to watch us pummel that team :lol:

G_Money
11-01-2013, 03:40 PM
I guess that makes sense.

Per this link (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/schedules/regular/2013/week11), the only game on CBS at that time IS the Broncos/KC - but as they said, apparently it's a regionalized single-header weekend. I still don't get that. If CBS has a game to broadcast, why isn't it being sent out nationally? Why does the NFL contract not have double-headers for both Fox and CBS EVERY Sunday? It's not 1976 any more.

But I assume this means CBS will flip to covering the NE game then, even though it's an East Coast game which, after the flex, should theoretically go back to a 1 ET kickoff?

CBS should get a nice lil giftbasket from the league, I'm thinkin.

~G

VonDoom
11-01-2013, 03:46 PM
I guess that makes sense.

Per this link (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/schedules/regular/2013/week11), the only game on CBS at that time IS the Broncos/KC - but as they said, apparently it's a regionalized single-header weekend. I still don't get that. If CBS has a game to broadcast, why isn't it being sent out nationally? Why does the NFL contract not have double-headers for both Fox and CBS EVERY Sunday? It's not 1976 any more.

But I assume this means CBS will flip to covering the NE game then, even though it's an East Coast game which, after the flex, should theoretically go back to a 1 ET kickoff?

CBS should get a nice lil giftbasket from the league, I'm thinkin.

~G

Yeah, it is strange that Broncos/Chiefs was literally the ONLY local late game on CBS, so now they have nothing. The game they're flexing out of is Packers/Giants, which would go back to Fox. If they flex out of the Broncos/Patriots game, I'm not sure what would even go there, given the next week's schedule - once again, our game is the best (looking) game of the weekend.

G_Money
11-01-2013, 03:48 PM
Yeah, I guess some CBS commentators get the week off then.

~G

Joel
11-01-2013, 03:49 PM
I DISlike football at 2AM. :mad: The place I've been working recently starts at 7AM, which means I have to grab a bus at 6AM, and get to work about the time Sunday, Monday (and now THURSDAY) games end.

This is crap, even without the added idiocy that no one can see Thursday games except people with NFL Network, which no cable providers offer with their standard package, because even THEY can't justify charging ALL YEAR for a channel people only care about THREE MONTHS. Yeah, OK, "A Football Life" and all the other stuff for hardcore fans: That might be a good NFL business model (though I doubt it,) but there aren't enough people who care about stuff like that and preseason games to make it viable for cable companies.

Thursday Night Football doesn't even amount to two full DAYS of programming each YEAR. I bet the majority of viewers watch it illegally on a free online stream; brilliant revenue generator, NFL. :rolleyes:

MOtorboat
11-01-2013, 03:55 PM
Yeah, I guess some CBS commentators get the week off then.

~G

Never fear, G. They've already moved the kick for the San Diego at Miami game to 4:05.

I DISlike football at 2AM. :mad: The place I've been working recently starts at 7AM, which means I have to grab a bus at 6AM, and get to work about the time Sunday, Monday (and now THURSDAY) games end.

This is crap, even without the added idiocy that no one can see Thursday games except people with NFL Network, which no cable providers offer with their standard package, because even THEY can't justify charging ALL YEAR for a channel people only care about THREE MONTHS. Yeah, OK, "A Football Life" and all the other stuff for hardcore fans: That might be a good NFL business model (though I doubt it,) but there aren't enough people who care about stuff like that and preseason games to make it viable for cable companies.

Thursday Night Football doesn't even amount to two full DAYS of programming each YEAR. I bet the majority of viewers watch it illegally on a free online stream; brilliant revenue generator, NFL. :rolleyes:

You could always move back to the states...

Nomad
11-01-2013, 04:06 PM

I am a fan of the games starting at noon around here, but I can't complain, a 4:30 start isn't too bad. 9am games have their pros and cons. Main thing for me up here is I won't have to go to the Ale House to watch the game.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-01-2013, 04:07 PM
It's that special time of year again -- flex time.

The NFL announced Friday that it's moving the Week 11 tilt between the Kansas City Chiefs and hometown Denver Broncos from 4:05 p.m. ET into the prized "Sunday Night Football" slot at 8:30 p.m. ET on NBC.

The game originally slated for "SNF," the Green Bay Packers at New York Giants, now shifts to 4:25 p.m. ET on FOX, while the San Diego Chargers at Miami Dolphins matchup will air at 4:05 p.m. ET on CBS.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000274694/article/nfl-flexes-week-11-chiefsbroncos-tilt-into-snf-slot

powderaddict
11-01-2013, 04:10 PM
Obviously I'm in the minority but I love Sunday night games.

rationalfan
11-01-2013, 04:29 PM

you're not in the minority.

judging by the weekly ratings, most of the american TV audience likes sunday night games too.

DenBronx
11-01-2013, 04:30 PM

Where do you live??? I would hate watching live football at 2am or 7am too.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-01-2013, 04:32 PM
you're not in the minority.

judging by the weekly ratings, most of the american TV audience likes sunday night games too.

I would assume the weekly ratings are what they are, because the Sunday night game is the only game on at that time.

Slick
Never fear, G. They've already moved the kick for the San Diego at Miami game to 4:05.

The NFL's policy on restricting certain countries from buying game pass is stupidity at its finest. Joel doesn't have a gripe here because game pass is available in Norway.

Shell outfor the game pass Joel. You'll get every game, and you can watch them when you want.

DenBronx

I'm with you here powder.

I love these primetime games!!! Especially the night games on Sundays or Mondays.

Can't wait to go beast mode on KC and shut them up in front of the whole nation. We need to embarrass them, destroy their confidence in playing us...

Joel
11-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Not for free, and I'll have to get my wife a green card. Still not sure what precisely to do about our imminent daughter; kids born here used to have dual citizenship till they turned 18 and had to choose, but a few years ago they changed the laws so that kids automatically forfeit Norwegian citizenship if both parents (or one with sole custody) applies for their citizenship in the other country.

There was a big case in the papers about it recently: Norwegian woman married an Aussie, had a kid here, moved to Australia, had kids there, then tried to move back here and discovered the kid born here had lost her citizenship because Australian law requires citizens to notify Australia when they have a kid in another country. The Norwegian Immigration Directorate said that constituted an application for citizenship (though Australia says it didn't) and revoked the kids passport (ironically, the one born in Australia still has dual citizenship, because Australia needs no notification for kids born there.)

Point being, it's not as simple as "just move back to the US" any more than it was as simple as "just move to Norway."

Yet if the NFL ever wants to add piles of euros to its piles of dollars, it's going to have to be a little more accomodating people who hold those euros, else they'll keep giving them to other people who are. All this NFL Network, flex-game, can't touch QBs/WRs, October Is Flourescent Pink Month crap is just the NFL desperately seeking more money from a US market already at its limit, and cheapening the game while simultaneously making it harder to watch risks NEGATIVE returns. Fourteen playoff teams?! That smacks of panic.

Nomad
11-01-2013, 05:00 PM
Congrats on the little girl, Joel.

Joel
11-01-2013, 05:14 PM
Where do you live??? I would hate watching live football at 2am or 7am too.
Norway, as Slick says; 9 hours ahead of you.

The NFL's policy on restricting certain countries from buying game pass is stupidity at its finest. Joel doesn't have a gripe here because game pass is available in Norway.

Shell outfor the game pass Joel. You'll get every game, and you can watch them when you want.
It might be cheaper to just subscribe to ESPN America, but right now I'm shelling out for fatherhood and saving against (ironically) a likely return to the US in roughly a year. All about priorities, I guess.... ;)

Honestly, if they weren't already the most profitable pro sport on Earth I'd almost pity the NFLs utter ineptitude at developing the sport itself, let alone their brand, overseas. It's never been an NFL strength; they survived various rival leagues over the years solely because those others couldn't stay in business, and the few who did (i.e. the AFL, a few AAFC teams like the Browns and 'Niners,) soon got a merger offer once the NFL realized it couldn't wait them out and would lose money trying. The NFL can't compete unless it's the only game in town AND the particular town already likes football.

All of which means I DO pity my fellow football fans, because the owners greed will continue unabated and will continue literally paying the price in watered down rules, stars in bubble wrap, Flourescent Pink Month and the playoffs the League's expanding in 2015 solely because the proposal to do it in 2014 was voted down this year. Pretty soon the regular season will just be a qualifying round like basketball, a way to eliminate the truly awful teams before the good ones pound the average ones en route to conference finals. Ask yourself how an eight game wildcard round is scheduled. Can you say, "Thursday Night Playoff"...? :shocked:

DenBronx
11-01-2013, 05:27 PM
Joel, I just have one question for you.

How hot are the Norwegian women?

MOtorboat
11-01-2013, 05:29 PM
Norway, as Slick says; 9 hours ahead of you.

It might be cheaper to just subscribe to ESPN America, but right now I'm shelling out for fatherhood and saving against (ironically) a likely return to the US in roughly a year. All about priorities, I guess.... ;)

Honestly, if they weren't already the most profitable pro sport on Earth I'd almost pity the NFLs utter ineptitude at developing the sport itself, let alone their brand, overseas. It's never been an NFL strength; they survived various rival leagues over the years solely because those others couldn't stay in business, and the few who did (i.e. the AFL, a few AAFC teams like the Browns and 'Niners,) soon got a merger offer once the NFL realized it couldn't wait them out and would lose money trying. The NFL can't compete unless it's the only game in town AND the particular town already likes football.

All of which means I DO pity my fellow football fans, because the owners greed will continue unabated and will continue literally paying the price in watered down rules, stars in bubble wrap, Flourescent Pink Month and the playoffs the League's expanding in 2015 solely because the proposal to do it in 2014 was voted down this year. Pretty soon the regular season will just be a qualifying round like basketball, a way to eliminate the truly awful teams before the good ones pound the average ones en route to conference finals. Ask yourself how an eight game wildcard round is scheduled. Can you say, "Thursday Night Playoff"...? :shocked:

It's not bad marketing to have night games. And they are never going to stop their most profitable time slot in the U.S. because it starts at 2 a.m. in Europe. That would be asinine.

Joel
11-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Joel, I just have one question for you.

How hot are the Norwegian women?
Depends; do you like tall blue-eyed blondes? If so, they're mostly pretty smokin'; I try not to think about that when we hang out with my wifes friends. :redface:

Slick
11-01-2013, 05:39 PM
It's not bad marketing to have night games. And they are never going to stop their most profitable time slot in the U.S. because it starts at 2 a.m. in Europe. That would be asinine.

Absolutely. They don't change times of Champions League games so that more Americans can watch.

MOtorboat
11-01-2013, 05:41 PM
Absolutely. They don't change times of Champions League games so that more Americans can watch.

The NBA plays almost all their most important games at 2 a.m. and 4:30 a.m. Joel's time. They aren't having any problems growing the game internationally. Although, for the most part, the NBA is growing in Spain, South America and China...

DenBronx
11-01-2013, 05:41 PM
Random fact of the day: Since 1984, only the San Francisco 49ers have won more games than the Denver Broncos.

DenBronx
11-01-2013, 05:43 PM
Depends; do you like tall blue-eyed blondes? If so, they're mostly pretty smokin'; I try not to think about that when we hang out with my wifes friends. :redface:

Yes, specifically blue-eyed blondes. :drool:

Joel
11-01-2013, 05:47 PM
The argument for Sunday is pretty good (though a huge pain in the butt when the game ends the same time I have to be up for work Monday,) but Thursday makes ZERO sense, and even less for a playoff (but how else can they cram eight wildcard games into one week?) Are the night games really the most profitable though? Monday Night Football worked, and well, for a number of reasons: There were only three broadcast networks, so one got an NFC and the other an AFC monopoly, while the third got a single marquee game for national prime time broadcast when no other games aired. Cable games wrecked that.

Obviously a matchup between popular and/or contending teams, nationally broadcast, in prime time, with no other games competing, earns more than, say, the Oakland and Denver area audiences watching that game on Sunday afternoon. But those aren't the only games airing in that time slot; there are six or seven others (depending on whether it's early or late.) How does that stack up against the prime time games?

The only way the NFL will ever show a profit off Europe (or anywhere else far outside US time zones) is to permanently put teams there, and that's "teams," plural since they'll need someone to play regularly, preferably without eight hours worth of jetlag. Ideally, they should have local (or mostly local) players, because that encourages fan identification and the NFL can't stand the thought of "wasting" genuine stars on a developmental market. It'll be hard enough for them to let the Seabasses, Vollmers and Werners play in Europe, without letting the Cardinals in ROME trade for Larry Fitzgerald—and Roman fans don't want him.

camdisco24
11-01-2013, 05:59 PM
The more Broncos games I am guaranteed to see, the better! On the east coast it is hit or miss if we get the game. The Broncos being awesome helps that a bit, but even last week I didnt get the Broncos v Skins game... had to go out to a sports grill and sit next to some grumpy Steelers fans.

Sunday night games are fun, better timing to throw together a huge spread of wings, brats, and other gameday favorites!

Ravage!!!
11-01-2013, 06:07 PM
Yes... NIght games get HUGE numbers. Especially top team match-up.

Magnificent Seven
11-01-2013, 11:51 PM
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I am damn happy! We are gonna watch it on 70 in. HDTV! Beers and comfortable couch!

chazoe60
11-02-2013, 07:18 AM
Sunday Night Bronco games are awesome, they allow me to work on Sundays and still watch the game live. 10 hours of double time pay and a live Bronco game when I get home, can't beat that.

OrangeHoof
11-02-2013, 07:23 AM
If the game is on my local carrier, I get to record it on DVR so if I enjoyed the results, I can transfer the recording to DVD and watch it as often as I want. If the game is not carried locally, I'm going to my favorite hangout to see it on a big screen. I eat out a lot so no big problem either way except I can't record it. So, this means I can record the game plus I get to listen to Michaels/Collinsworth instead of Nantz/Simms or Gumbel/Dierdorf.

But, seriously, this is part of NBC's contract so they don't subject the whole country to poor matchups in November and December. ESPN doesn't have that right for Monday Night Football and so we got to see that thrilling Vikings/Giants contest one week followed by St. Louis the next. Flexing the national game makes sense.

Since the game NBC threw back went to Fox, don't be surprised to see some Fox game involving an AFC team that has a big fan base swapped over to CBS before the season is over.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-02-2013, 11:01 AM
If the game is on my local carrier, I get to record it on DVR so if I enjoyed the results, I can transfer the recording to DVD and watch it as often as I want. If the game is not carried locally, I'm going to my favorite hangout to see it on a big screen. I eat out a lot so no big problem either way except I can't record it. So, this means I can record the game plus I get to listen to Michaels/Collinsworth instead of Nantz/Simms or Gumbel/Dierdorf.

But, seriously, this is part of NBC's contract so they don't subject the whole country to poor matchups in November and December. ESPN doesn't have that right for Monday Night Football and so we got to see that thrilling Vikings/Giants contest one week followed by St. Louis the next. Flexing the national game makes sense.

Since the game NBC threw back went to Fox, don't be surprised to see some Fox game involving an AFC team that has a big fan base swapped over to CBS before the season is over.

How do you transfer from your dvr to a dvd?

OrangeHoof
11-02-2013, 12:01 PM
There are some that can do this through their pc but I bought a DVD recorder from Sony and just hook up the video outputs from the DVR box to the DVD recorder and it works pretty much like recording something onto a VCR. Copyrighted programs are often restricted but sports programs generally aren't. I usually record in 4-hour mode and it's not in HD so some of the picture quality is lost. Still, you can see pretty well and they bring back some great memories.

sneakers
11-03-2013, 07:57 PM

Yeah I like waking up, brushing my teeth, and turn on the tv and the broncos are there

dogfish
11-04-2013, 02:14 AM

i kinda dig it. . . let's me just set the TV on red zone channel from 11 to 4:30 or 5, and know that i'll actually enjoy the night game. . . plus you have some time to cook, make a late beer run, etc before the broncos game starts. . .

Dzone
11-04-2013, 02:40 AM
Blued eyed blondes, oh thats nice, but the tall stuff, I dunno..too tall chicks arent my type so much...but who knows, I havent dated a whole lot of real tall chicks, like 5-9 and over. Like amy van dyken is 6 foot tall...thats too tall

Dzone
11-04-2013, 02:43 AM
I would rather have it on a sunny sunday afternoon than a frigid night in November. Natural sunlight is so much better, Keep it at 2 and a national audience

Jaws
11-04-2013, 02:49 AM
Good, good. Another Broncos game I'm guaranteed to see on TV.
Been very fortunate this season. I think all but two Broncos games have been televised this side of the pond.

Don't think I'll be staying up though. One for the Sky + Box and an early rise at 6a.m to watch the game before my day officially starts :D

CrazyHorse
11-04-2013, 03:44 AM
Great! We get to embarrass the Chiefs on national TV.

Broncolingus
11-04-2013, 10:41 AM
Great! We get to embarrass the Chiefs on national TV.

F**k'in A!! I want Denver to hang 50 on those phonies in front of the whole nation...and get a little of that swagger back for the second half of the season.

To quote a (then right) coach from a couple of decades ago - "Let me tell you what, they've been living a lie; they've been living a lie all season''

http://standingosports.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/ff8.jpg

MasterShake
11-04-2013, 10:43 AM
I'd be happier about this if I wasn't going to the game, but I guess its worth it to beat the Chiefs in front of a National audience and take control of 1st place the remainder of the season. I can be a little tired at work the next day for that!

Broncolingus
11-04-2013, 10:46 AM
I'd be happier about this if I wasn't going to the game, but I guess its worth it to beat the Chiefs in front of a National audience and take control of 1st place the remainder of the season. I can be a little tired at work the next day for that!

If by some off chance-Denver loses, we're all blaming you, Shake :D

BroncoNut
11-04-2013, 10:55 AM
i kinda dig it. . . let's me just set the TV on red zone channel from 11 to 4:30 or 5, and know that i'll actually enjoy the night game. . . plus you have some time to cook, make a late beer run, etc before the broncos game starts. . .

yeah

MasterShake
11-04-2013, 12:04 PM
If by some off chance-Denver loses, we're all blaming you, Shake :D

It won't be because I'm not cheering. I usually lose my voice at halftime! :lol:

Broncolingus
11-04-2013, 12:35 PM
. I usually lose my voice at halftime! :lol:

...that's just cause you're taking Easy Cheese straight from the can by that time :D

http://www.retroland.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Kraft-Easy-Cheese.jpg

OrangeHoof
11-04-2013, 12:57 PM
I would rather have it on a sunny sunday afternoon than a frigid night in November. Natural sunlight is so much better, Keep it at 2 and a national audience

But that's the problem. It wasn't CBS' week for the doubleheader late game so the game would have been relegated to those markets in the plains states and where blackouts kept the noon start from being shown. It would have had roughly the same viewing audience as the Philly-Oakland game this past Sunday.

The game deserved a bigger audience so it deserved to be flexed.

tubby
11-04-2013, 01:20 PM
...that's just cause you're taking Easy Cheese straight from the can by that time :D

http://www.retroland.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Kraft-Easy-Cheese.jpg

oh my

Joel
11-09-2013, 11:07 PM
Blued eyed blondes, oh thats nice, but the tall stuff, I dunno..too tall chicks arent my type so much...but who knows, I havent dated a whole lot of real tall chicks, like 5-9 and over. Like amy van dyken is 6 foot tall...thats too tall
My general rule has always been "the more leg, the more better," but they have some short ones; my wife's barely 5'. For that matter, there's a fair number of redheads, too; it's the dark haired girls that are rare.

Magnificent Seven
11-09-2013, 11:28 PM
Thank God, I hate Phil Simms!

Joel
11-09-2013, 11:38 PM
Thank God, I hate Phil Simms!
Agreed, and Nantz is always so far up Simms' butt he could perform colonoscopy.

701Bronco
11-10-2013, 05:20 PM
I work nights so this screws me. Bought Sunday ticket to watch 2 games this year!

Nomad
11-11-2013, 06:56 AM
I work nights so this screws me. Bought Sunday ticket to watch 2 games this year!

You'll get a sudden case of the stomach flu next Sunday and will have to call in sick:lol:

I work nights during the week as well, weekend sleep schedule sucks. It's 2:54 in the morning and I'm wide awake, though I fell asleep at 6 pm.

dogfish
11-11-2013, 08:05 AM
You'll get a sudden case of the stomach flu next Sunday and will have to call in sick:lol:

I work nights during the week as well, weekend sleep schedule sucks. It's 2:54 in the morning and I'm wide awake, though I fell asleep at 6 pm.

orange and blue flu. . .

:defense:

Nomad
11-11-2013, 08:23 AM
orange and blue flu. . .

:defense:

If I call in sick, I'll use this excuse. My supervisor would be like WTH is orange and blue flu:lol:

BroncoNut
11-11-2013, 09:49 AM
what does "flexed" mean in this context? Moved?

VonDoom
11-11-2013, 09:59 AM

Yes. Switched for another game, really. Per NFL.com:

Flexible Scheduling

Allows teams to play their way onto the Sunday night schedule

In 2006 the NFL implemented a primetime "flexible scheduling" element on Sundays in Weeks 10-15 and in Week 17.

Flexible scheduling ensured quality matchups on Sunday night in those weeks and gave surprise teams a chance to play their way onto primetime.

The NFL schedule will again utilize flexible scheduling in Weeks 11-17. The NBC Sunday night time slot for "flex" weeks will list the game tentatively scheduled for Sunday night.

OrangeHoof
11-11-2013, 10:04 AM

Yes. In order to avoid the embarrassing matchups that happen on ESPN Monday nights (Vikings-Giants, Dolphins-Bucs, etc.), NBC had written into their contract with the NFL that they could change the Sunday Night schedule in the second half of the season (I think twice a year) in order to switch to a more attractive game.

CBS and Fox get to protect a certain amount of late-season games but this usually leaves a few games NBC might still use to upgrade their late-season schedule. Originally, CBS protected Chiefs-Broncos but the league pressured The Eye into giving the game to NBC because it fell on a week where CBS did not have the doubleheader and much of the country would have missed it.

The conference of the road team determines which network has broadcast rights during Sunday afternoons and the game NBC is tossing back is an NFC game which goes to Fox. So, apparently, CBS will grab an interconference game that belonged to Fox sometime later in the year as a "make good" for losing the Broncos game. CBS had better hurry because there are not many such games left on the schedule.

BroncoNut
11-11-2013, 11:01 AM
that you hoof!

Canmore
11-11-2013, 10:51 PM
Agreed, and Nantz is always so far up Simms' butt he could perform colonoscopy.

I think he's the scope.

tomjonesrocks
11-11-2013, 11:32 PM
Bought Sunday ticket to watch 2 games this year!

Have to say I agree--Ticket this season was a completely unnecessary purchase.

EastCoastBronco
11-12-2013, 09:16 AM
Have to say I agree--Ticket this season was a completely unnecessary purchase.

Ticket has been unnecessary since Manning rolled into town.

We've got the Sunday Nighter the following week as well in Foxboro.

BroncoNut
11-12-2013, 11:15 AM
I'm fine with it. I hope it's a blowout so I can get to bed at a decent hour.

VonDoom
11-12-2013, 04:51 PM
And as expected, the 12/1 game in KC has been moved from 1:00 Eastern to 4:25 (I guess 2:25 for you Denver locals):

http://nflcommunications.com/2013/11/12/week-13-flex-scheduling-patriots-texans-moves-to-100-pm-et-on-cbs-broncos-chiefs-moves-to-425-pm-et-on-cbs/

Nomad
11-12-2013, 07:13 PM
And as expected, the 12/1 game in KC has been moved from 1:00 Eastern to 4:25 (I guess 2:25 for you Denver locals):

http://nflcommunications.com/2013/11/12/week-13-flex-scheduling-patriots-texans-moves-to-100-pm-et-on-cbs-broncos-chiefs-moves-to-425-pm-et-on-cbs/

That's awesome. CBS has the double header that day and the only other game is Cin/SD.:yawn:

Captain Speardog
11-13-2013, 02:09 AM
Ticket has been unnecessary since Manning rolled into town.

We've got the Sunday Nighter the following week as well in Foxboro.

I watch all the games on the internet for free. I have a buddy of mine record them so I can add them to my DVD collection as well.