PDA

View Full Version : Broncos’ Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie wins AFC Defensive Player of the Week award

Denver Native (Carol)
10-30-2013, 10:36 AM
At the beginning of the 2013 season, it seemed the Broncos couldn’t go a week without earning some sort of AFC player of the week recognition. Peyton Manning won offensive honors, Trindon Holliday special teams, but in recent weeks, the awards have gone quiet.

That changed Wednesday, when the NFL announced that cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie won the AFC Defensive Player of the Week for his performance in Week 8. It was the Broncos’ best defensive showing as a team thus far this season and thus encouraging to see a player recognized for it.

In the game against the Redskins, Rodgers-Cromartie had five tackles, three passes defensed and an interception he returned 75 yards for a touchdown.

rest - http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2013/10/30/broncos-dominique-rodgers-cromartie-wins-afc-defensive-player-of-the-week-award/22880/

Northman
10-30-2013, 11:32 AM
Good job DRC

Poet
10-30-2013, 12:15 PM
It was the celebration that did it.

Northman
10-30-2013, 12:23 PM

I knew someone was going to say that.

Poet
10-30-2013, 12:26 PM
I knew someone was going to say that.

It gets you more attention on camera, and on camera you are noticed more.

claymore
10-30-2013, 12:38 PM

People might hate the celebration, but Id rather watch that, than blown coverage!

Traveler
10-30-2013, 12:45 PM
people might hate the celebration, but id rather watch that, than blown coverage!

^
this!

GEM
10-30-2013, 12:46 PM
Hey Jaded.... :D yea buddy!!

Poet
10-30-2013, 12:51 PM
People might hate the celebration, but Id rather watch that, than blown coverage!

Oh **** yes.

Davii
10-30-2013, 01:12 PM
Well deserved I think. Good job DRC, I have a feeling he gets a longer contact before the year is out...

slim
10-30-2013, 01:32 PM
Well deserved I think. Good job DRC, I have a feeling he gets a longer contact before the year is out...

i doubt he would agree to it right now. He is going to want to see what the market will bear.

Davii
10-30-2013, 01:58 PM
i doubt he would agree to it right now. He is going to want to see what the market will bear.

Yeah, you're probably right. Then again, it also probably depends on the offer.

TXBRONC
10-31-2013, 08:07 AM
Congratulation DRC.

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie wins AFC honors

Oct. 30, 2013 // By MHS Staff

Denver Broncos cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie was named the AFC’s Defensive Player of the Week on Wednesday, the team announced.Denver Broncos cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie was named the AFC’s Defensive Player of the Week on Wednesday, the team announced.

http://milehighsports.com/2013/10/30/dominique-rodgers-cromartie-wins-afc-honors/

LTC Pain
10-31-2013, 08:21 AM
Good on yah DRC. The Broncos need to re-sign this guy to replace Champ.

TXBRONC
10-31-2013, 08:40 AM
Ah crap I didn't see that this has already been posted. I did look but didn't see the thread. :tsk:

Sorry moderators.

Ziggy
10-31-2013, 05:54 PM
Few people know how good he really is. He leads the league in passes defensed since 2008.

TXBRONC
10-31-2013, 06:33 PM
Few people know how good he really is. He leads the league in passes defensed since 2008.

I didn't know that.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-31-2013, 06:45 PM

That just means people throw at him a lot. :D

Simple Jaded
10-31-2013, 07:24 PM
Hey Jaded.... :D yea buddy!!

Maybe he can hang that plaque next to his skirts.

Lancane
10-31-2013, 07:34 PM
DRC is likely going to be offered a similar contract to Cortland Finnegan's in St. Louis, just a little shy of Bailey's current contract. And if that deal isn't done by the start of the official season, I suspect that Denver will place the franchise tag on him.

Ziggy
11-01-2013, 03:34 AM
DRC is likely going to be offered a similar contract to Cortland Finnegan's in St. Louis, just a little shy of Bailey's current contract. And if that deal isn't done by the start of the official season, I suspect that Denver will place the franchise tag on him.

Depends Lan. Woody needs to be re-signed first, and Chris Harris is a priority as well. It will be interesting to see how Elway prioritizes those 3 in the offseason.

Lancane
11-01-2013, 11:22 AM
Depends Lan. Woody needs to be re-signed first, and Chris Harris is a priority as well. It will be interesting to see how Elway prioritizes those 3 in the offseason.

Woodyard is a Bronco through and through, he'll give the team time to re-sign him and Chris Harris is a restricted free agent, not to mention the Broncos are likely to place a 2nd round tender on him, just to be safe. Bailey is likely to be released to make room for DRC's contract and likewise due to the severe decline of his play. So personally, I don't see either Harris or Woodyard being a priority for Denver over retaining DRC. And don't forget, Phillips, Decker, Beadles and Walton are also high on their list of priorities.

Losing anyone of the aforementioned players leaves a big whole on the squad.

Ravage!!!
11-01-2013, 11:33 AM
I'm not sure about Walton being a priority. Not only can he not stay healthy, but he hasn't exactly lived up to the billing (and I was one that was excited about drafting him).

Lancane
11-01-2013, 11:41 AM
I'm not sure about Walton being a priority. Not only can he not stay healthy, but he hasn't exactly lived up to the billing (and I was one that was excited about drafting him).

No, but he is the best center Denver has at this time and the most experienced. Denver will likely draft a center high in this years draft, but Walton will be a priority as a precaution and for depth.

Ravage!!!
11-01-2013, 02:53 PM
No, but he is the best center Denver has at this time and the most experienced. Denver will likely draft a center high in this years draft, but Walton will be a priority as a precaution and for depth.

Maybe. We've had to hire FA centers the last two years anway (Koppen and bringing back Koppen)..then moved someone else over. Considering that he's been replaced 2 years in a row, I don't think he's that hard to replace. Hire a FA (as we did Vasquez) and use the draft to get another. :whoknows: Considering Walton hasn't been very good when healthy, I don't see how he's not expendable.

Simple Jaded
11-01-2013, 08:07 PM
Walton and Beadles are utterly replaceable.

Lancane
11-01-2013, 09:27 PM
Maybe. We've had to hire FA centers the last two years anway (Koppen and bringing back Koppen)..then moved someone else over. Considering that he's been replaced 2 years in a row, I don't think he's that hard to replace. Hire a FA (as we did Vasquez) and use the draft to get another. :whoknows: Considering Walton hasn't been very good when healthy, I don't see how he's not expendable.

Rav, let's be fair brother...the only reason Koppen even saw the field was because Walton was injured, he didn't beat out Walton nor did Ramirez this season, he was injured along with Koppen leaving Denver thin at the position with a guard playing center that has for the most part caused some very questionable and memorable moments. He's not good, he's average but he was considered by the staff to be the best center on the roster three years in a row, only the last two have been marred by injuries. Is he replaceable? Yes, but looking at it from a staff point of view? What happens if they can not draft someone even good enough to compare to Walton? What happens if you can not sign someone? Alex Mack, if not tagged is about the only noteworthy center in Free Agency and he'll come at a hefty price. There are concerns besides is he a 'world beater' at his position, like how bad can it be if?

Walton and Beadles are utterly replaceable.

Then explain to me how they are replaceable? It's easy to make remarks as a fan, but from a coach's or manager's position it's far different. Beadles will be one of the most sought after offensive lineman in the free agency along with Jon Asamoah and Matt Slauson. Beadles next to Decker and DRC will be one of the most sought after Broncos' free agents, even over Woodyard because of his various accolades.

• A fourth-year offensive guard who has started 54-of-56 games during his first four NFL seasons (46 at left guard and eight at right tackle).
• Earned his first career Pro Bowl selection in 2012 after allowing just one sack and finishing the season as the only Broncos player to participate in every offensive or defensive snap.
• Named the Broncos' Walter Payton Man of the Year nominee for his work in the community during the 2012 season.
• Opened all 16 games during the regular season and started both playoff contests for the Broncos in 2011, helping the league’s top rushing offense (164.5 ypg.) set the franchise single-season rushing mark.
• Named to The Sporting News’ All-Rookie Team in 2010 after opening eight contests at left guard and six contests at right tackle, becoming the first NFL rookie since Andre Gurode (Dal., 2002) to start at least six games at two of the three positions along the offensive line (C, G, T).
• Called for just one holding penalty during his first three NFL seasons.

But to keep him will be just as hard, because he will garner top dollar in free agency - so Denver either goes with someone less talented or come the draft Denver will have to go DE, OG and OC with their top three picks to even have a decent roster.

Some moves are not made to simply improve, some are made so the team doesn't become weaker then necessary.

Simple Jaded
11-01-2013, 09:52 PM
Oh please with the "easy for a fan to say" bullshit.

As we all know, Walton has already been replaced.......twice. As for Beadles, he spends half the running game on his ass, the other half making a living off of blocking DB's 10 yards passed the LOS. Besides, with the money already spent on the OL and what should be earmarked for Franklin's extension, the Broncos are better off letting them walk.

Utterly and thoroughly replaceable, let them be sought after. Especially if it results in losing Franklin, Buh bye.

If GM's and coaches would rather have Beadles than Woodyard than I am more than secure with my mere fans opinion.

Dzone
11-01-2013, 11:12 PM
Walton must have big hip thrust cuz his arms are half the size of mannys...Ive heard that manny is one of the strongest guys on the team..But maybe a center doesnt have to be overpowering. Intelligence is probably more important than anything. There does seem to be some good centers in the league that arent all that big.

Lancane
11-02-2013, 12:28 AM
Oh please with the "easy for a fan to say" bullshit.

Is it really bullshit? Fact is that most fans have about as much experience as a pee-wee athlete, about thirty percent have High School to some college experience and less then five have real experience that would transition into actually knowing the in's and out's of the sport from coaching or management focal point. It's easy for fans to believe they have the correct insight because they are emotionally invested to an almost equivocally irrational point - you have to look no farther then to the Tebow debacle to see this first hand. For an example beyond that, you simply have to watch Mel Kiper and similar draft gurus that have no experience in the sport and have turned player evaluation and draftniking into something similar to playing numbers unlike those like Mayock and others of such ilk that are truly 'men of the sport'.

As we all know, Walton has already been replaced.......twice. As for Beadles, he spends half the running game on his ass, the other half making a living off of blocking DB's 10 yards passed the LOS. Besides, with the money already spent on the OL and what should be earmarked for Franklin's extension, the Broncos are better off letting them walk.

Bullshit...I dare say that not one F'n person on here can find an article where the team actually replaced or wanted to replace Walton other then half-ass fan speculation. Koppen was re-signed to replace him due to Walton's injury, the year before he was simply added for depth and ended up starting to Walton being injured then...the team was hoping that Walton would be back in October of this season. Not once has the staff simply replaced him for someone better - so what you're insinuating is utter nonsense. As for Beadles, he's not a premier guard, he's a blue-collar lunch pail lineman, he's better then a good quarter of the left guards in the league and has even been voted into the Pro-Bowl and I'll bet you that he's in the running again this year, his stats are inarguable among the best at the position, so while some on here undervalue him, you can bet your ass the Broncos' coaching staff do not and are not looking forward to having to possibly replace him which will not be easy, not without investing a high draft pick or more money. Franklin is a good right tackle, but having a premier left tackle, a good right tackle and a good right guard will not help if the center and left guard position are being manned by scrapped second rate players, look at the issues with Ramirez this season for proof of that.

Utterly and thoroughly replaceable, let them be sought after. Especially if it results in losing Franklin, Buh bye.

In your opinion maybe... As for Franklin, it is statistically easier to replace a right tackle then it is to replace a left tackle, left guard or center, because for most quarterbacks the blindside is of the greater importance and thus more important to the organization. If Beadles and Walton were so easy to replace and were so bad, then why did the team sign a right guard instead of signing a left guard and moving Beadles to the less important right side? Why didn't Blake who the Broncos drafted not beat out Walton? Or why did they not re-sign Koppen right away to replace him till they had a better prospect? Because this whole argument you're making is made on your single opinion and not that of the team or staff.

If GM's and coaches would rather have Beadles than Woodyard than I am more than secure with my mere fans opinion.

I'm sure you are, as I've seen your argument thus far has all been opinionative and not based on any factual information whatsoever. And that isn't bad - that is how fans are most times, but it does leave you blinded to the way an NFL organization works. And the reason Woodyard is of less importance is because he is so ingrained in Denver that leaving is the last option much like Smith, Elway, Bailey, etc. He knows the team will re-sign him of that he has no worries, whereas the same can not be said for anyone of the offensive or defensive lineman or for DRC at that. They'll be so highly sought after that Denver will have to be swift in the decision of who to keep or let test the free agency market. Having so many key free agents is already going to be problematic, retaining at least half will be important to move forward, any more then that and the team could be real thin come the following season.

Lancane
11-02-2013, 02:50 AM
Walton must have big hip thrust cuz his arms are half the size of mannys...Ive heard that manny is one of the strongest guys on the team..But maybe a center doesnt have to be overpowering. Intelligence is probably more important than anything. There does seem to be some good centers in the league that arent all that big.

Arm length is less important at the center position then at any other along the offensive line. What's more important is a center's agility, quickness, intelligence and leverage. They have to be knowledgeable not only about the offensive line but also the playbook and not just the blocking scheme or game plan, but much like the quarterback they need to be able to read the defense accordingly and adjust to further help their quarterback. A center also has to be more explosive then any other offensive lineman, they have to be on time and accurate with the snap and quickly move into a blocking position to maintain the center of the pocket, of course this is where above average agility, leverage and quickness are key. Finding the right center is difficult, many can play the position and only a dozen happen to be above average, an elite center next to a premier left tackle is the hardest to find. You could find one in about any round because stats, size and power mean so little, look at Travis Frederick of the Cowboys, he had a third round grade and the Cowboys realized he was better then that and drafted him high, but he has more then proven worthy of that pick. Tom Nalen was a sixth round pick, but became the best center in Broncos' history and he was consider undersized by many scouts in and around the NFL.

There are concerns, A) Walton has struggled at the position, but over the course of the past three off-seasons he has continually competed against other centers and has always come out the starter. B) The team has to consider health concerns, despite being the best center they have is he actually worth retaining or do they draft someone of a higher caliber because of those concerns? C) Either way, the loss of a center of even average quality is visible to everyone around the league and can harm the effectiveness of the offense.

No one has complete job security and this year is bad for Denver because they're likely going to have to go on a 50/50 split to maintain some semblance of balance without allowing the team to be gutted. For example, Stewart Bradley, Wesley Woodyard and Paris Lenon are all three free agents, but of those three Woodyard is the key free agent, so they re-sign him and allow Bradley and Lenon to go into free agency until later or they'll simply replace them in another capacity. Shaun Phillips and Robert Ayers are both free agents after the season, and while Ayers has stepped up in some ways, the Phillips is far more important moving forward so they should lock him up first and either retain Ayers after he's tested the market or move forward but if the position is reversed then the Broncos lose a better defensive player.

Eric Decker WR UFA DEN TBD 26 $1,506,037
Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie CB UFA DEN TBD 27 $2,900,000
Mike Adams S UFA DEN TBD 32 $2,000,000
Robert Ayers DE UFA DEN TBD 28 $2,241,250
Zane Beadles G UFA DEN TBD 26 $1,060,000
Stewart Bradley ILB, LB UFA DEN TBD 29 $1,200,000
Andre Caldwell WR UFA DEN TBD 28 $900,000
Tony Carter CB RFA DEN TBD 27 $715,000
Mark Dell WR RFA DEN TBD 24
Chris Harris CB RFA DEN TBD 24 $555,668
Trindon Holliday KR ERFA DEN TBD 27 $480,000
Duke Ihenacho S ERFA DEN TBD 24 $480,000
Quentin Jammer S UFA DEN TBD 34 $1,500,000
Nathan Jones CB UFA DEN TBD $1,250,000
Winston Justice T UFA DEN TBD 29 $741,176
Dan Koppen C UFA DEN TBD 34 $1,015,000
Paris Lenon LB UFA DEN TBD 35 $1,540,000
Shaun Phillips DE, OLB UFA DEN TBD 32 $1,400,000
Mitch Unrein DT RFA DEN TBD 26 $555,000
Steve Vallos C UFA DEN TBD 29 $555,000
J.D. Walton C UFA DEN TBD 26 $1,522,625
Wesley Woodyard OLB, LB UFA DEN TBD 27 $3,250,000

Above is a list of Denver's Free Agents after the season, you can see where it will be difficult to keep this team whole let alone competitive without making the right decisions. And in the case of Champ Bailey, they'll have to figure out many things because he is not the same cornerback that he was and not worth the money he's being paid and I believe this is a breakaway year in his contract for both himself and the team. Who is more important, Champ Bailey or keeping Harris and DRC? That will be the same thing they'll have to decide with Beadles and Walton, personally I would rather them try and keep Beadles and extend Franklin and draft a center in the early rounds while re-signing Koppen or Vallos to a one year deal, but it also depends on if they believe Beadles is easier to replace or not. Denver will also likely cut ties with Chris Kuper who is not worth his contract either at this point.

BroncoJoe
11-02-2013, 10:10 AM
That's a scary list.

Simple Jaded
11-02-2013, 10:35 AM
It's bullshit considering this is a message board, a MB is pretty much useless without the opinions of fans or would be painful to read if every fan had to post a disclaimer about his level of football playing experience. And if you expect people to genuflect to the opinions of total strangers on the internet I think you've got the human dynamic confused.

It's not fans opinion that Walton has been replaced, it's a fact, dude has barely played in two years. Whether the Broncos wanted to replace him is irrelevant, and unless he gets his ass on the field this season he will find himself back in Denver on a One-Year-Prove-It deal instead of being highly sought after. Disaster averted.

As for Beadles, the fact remains that the Broncos are in the middle of a 7-1 season in which they've had to replace none other than the likes of Elvis Dumervil, Von Miller, Ryan Clady, Orlando Franklin, Champ Bailey, Wesley Woodyard, not to mention the more comparable Willis McGahee, Justin Bannan, Dan Koppen and the aforementioned Walton. Players get replaced all the time, if they can't find a way to replace an overrated pulling G than that speaks more to their failure than Beadles.

DRC, Decker, Jr and a DE should be the Broncos priority, not accolades.

Simple Jaded
11-02-2013, 10:54 AM
According to Spotrac, Kuper and Bailey carry roughly $16 mil cap hit in '14 with a dead money figure of about $1.8 mil, their days are numbered. However, Franklin, DRC, Jr, Decker and Damaryus Thomas would, and should, chew right through that savings.

Fact is, there are very few Broncos FA's that they would struggle to replace.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-02-2013, 11:33 AM
According to Spotrac, Kuper and Bailey carry roughly $16 mil cap hit in '14 with a dead money figure of about $1.8 mil, their days are numbered. However, Franklin, DRC, Jr, Decker and Damaryus Thomas would, and should, chew right through that savings.

Fact is, there are very few Broncos FA's that they would struggle to replace.

Kuper restructured in the offseason.

MOtorboat
11-02-2013, 12:53 PM
Kuper restructured in the offseason.

He only restructured this year's contract so that he could get guaranteed money this year. Didn't affect his 2014 or 2015 salary, but those aren't guaranteed.

Lancane
11-02-2013, 11:04 PM
It's bullshit considering this is a message board, a MB is pretty much useless without the opinions of fans or would be painful to read if every fan had to post a disclaimer about his level of football playing experience. And if you expect people to genuflect to the opinions of total strangers on the internet I think you've got the human dynamic confused.

Jaded, you’re mistaking the point I was trying to inflect upon you, for you to see from a different point of view, one that is not based on your opinion but from a more organizational standpoint. I also was trying and obviously not all too well that it’s difficult for those who have less familiarity because of certain emotional investments with a team or player. I never asked you to bend knee and accept it as infallibly accurate without question, but to contemplate from an entirely different direction and be more open minded to the conclusive reality of your opinion from a viably new standpoint.

It's not fans opinion that Walton has been replaced, it's a fact, dude has barely played in two years. Whether the Broncos wanted to replace him is irrelevant, and unless he gets his ass on the field this season he will find himself back in Denver on a One-Year-Prove-It deal instead of being highly sought after. Disaster averted.

It is opinionative and fan driven but holds no truth. He’s been the starter since being drafted and in that time has competed against numerous centers and continually been named the starter, why if not for the reason that he is the best center on the roster? You being caustic about the situation does not help your own sentiment on the matter – you said that he has been continually replaced but that is not the whole of it and you know as much, that is like saying Clady has been replaced by Harris or Franklin with Vasquez, they simply stepped up into a different or the starting role due to injury, they did not earn the starting spot and truly replace the injured player who earned that spot.

As for Beadles, the fact remains that the Broncos are in the middle of a 7-1 season in which they've had to replace none other than the likes of Elvis Dumervil, Von Miller, Ryan Clady, Orlando Franklin, Champ Bailey, Wesley Woodyard, not to mention the more comparable Willis McGahee, Justin Bannan, Dan Koppen and the aforementioned Walton. Players get replaced all the time, if they can't find a way to replace an overrated pulling G than that speaks more to their failure than Beadles.

Dumervil has been replaced by Phillips, whereas they’ve had other players step-up at certain positions in the light of the loss of certain individuals. Granted, rosters change annually due various reasons, but it’s not as easy as you make it out to be. Seven starters will be free agents come the end of the year, in order to remain competitive a team needs to secure a good 50% of those spots, the rest will be filled via draft and free agency, if not then those gaps are filled by lesser individuals and the ability of the team suffers in return – this isn’t rocket science. And it’s not as easy as 2+2 = 4, because there is also the matter of depth, you simply cannot replace numerous gaps on the roster via the draft and free agency, the cost alone could hurt the organization one way or another.

DRC, Decker, Jr and a DE should be the Broncos priority, not accolades.

This is why I asked you to look at this from a different point of view which you refuse to do, and that’s your prerogative. But accolades are a meter for which to judge the successful ability to transition to the ever changing scope of the league let alone to be successful long-term. If it was so easy to replace individuals then all teams would constantly be competitive, which isn’t so. Denver not only has seven starters that will be free agents, but questions regarding other certain players (IE Bailey, Kuper, Ramirez, etc.) but they will also have three positions completely vacated due to free agency as well. To remain competitive they need to retain as many as possible, replace others and still have enough depth to not become an issue.

Simple Jaded
11-03-2013, 01:29 AM
Idk, watch the Ravens playoff game again to see why Beadles is replaceable, hell, just watch the 4:00 offense at the end of regulation. The Broncos got one first down and then Beadles guy almost singlehandedly put an end to that drive (iirc Beadles didn't have anyone on him on 1st down). Maaka Kemoeatu ate his lunch. This wasn't a bad game for Beadles, it's who he is, a finesse player who gets better the further he gets from the LOS.

We're not talking about a ProBowl G, he was a PB alternate (Like Kyle Orton was 3 years before him).

I fully understand the dynamics of trying to keep a team intact, but if someone has to be replaced Beadles certainly qualifies as replaceable.

Lancane
11-03-2013, 02:03 AM
Idk, watch the Ravens playoff game again to see why Beadles is replaceable, hell, just watch the 4:00 offense at the end of regulation. The Broncos got one first down and then Beadles guy almost singlehandedly put an end to that drive (iirc Beadles didn't have anyone on him on 1st down). Maaka Kemoeatu ate his lunch. This wasn't a bad game for Beadles, it's who he is, a finesse player who gets better the further he gets from the LOS.

We're not talking about a ProBowl G, he was a PB alternate (Like Kyle Orton was 3 years before him).

I fully understand the dynamics of trying to keep a team intact, but if someone has to be replaced Beadles certainly qualifies as replaceable.

In most cases I would completely and utterly agree with you, say if the team didn't have a laundry list from hell sort-to-speak of free agents come seasons end. Right now Denver is faced with losing a starting wide receiver, starting left guard, starting center (when healthy), starting middle linebacker, starting left defensive end, starting cornerback, starting strong safety not to mention a star kick returner, which doesn't include the free agents that make up the depth of the team at certain positions. As I pointed out earlier, left tackle and center are the two hardest positions to acquire great or even elite talent, whereas the other three are vastly easier to fill. Now if you calculate into the equation the amount locked up in Clady and Vasquez, that Franklin will be due the following off-season, the chances that the Broncos can sign someone in Free Agency of higher quality which would be Slauson and Asamoah are slim to none because the fiscal cost would be high, that would leave the draft as the only viable direction, the same for the center position if the team decides to walk away from Walton. That would force Denver to forgo the BPA scenario and literally go after need, whereas if Beadles and Walton are still on the roster (or one or the other), it makes it easier to fill other holes while continuing to build via the draft without going need, need, need.

That said, I would rather see the team re-sign Beadles of the two and focus on finding a better center, there are a couple I am pretty stoked about in the upcoming draft class. Phillips, Rodgers-Cromartie, Decker, Holiday, Woodyard and Ihenacho should also be priority, because it's better to build depth and have fewer need to find starters, then needing to find starters and lack in depth.

Broncolingus
11-04-2013, 10:59 AM
Congrats, DRC...