PDA

View Full Version : Tim Riggins Joins Broncos Practice

Denver Native (Carol)
10-29-2013, 05:15 PM
Actor Taylor Kitsch, who portrayed running back/fullback Tim Riggins in Friday Night Lights, visited Broncos practice before giving the team a screening of his new movie.

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Tuesday morning, there was a familiar face on the Broncos sideline.

But it wasn't a former player -- at least not in real life.

Actor Taylor Kitsch, most famous for his portrayal of Tim Riggins in Friday Night Lights, took in the start of Denver's morning practice alongside Head Coach John Fox.

"I'm Canadian, so I grew up loving hockey," Kitsch said. "But obviously doing FNL, I live in Austin, Texas, have for the last six years. So by default I've become a huge fan. So this is great for me."

His former Friday Night Lights co-star, Scott Porter -- who portrayed quarterback Jason Street -- was jealous of Kitsch's behind-the-scenes access.

rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Tim-Riggins-Joins-Broncos-Practice/1d924a98-5f0a-486e-910d-7945b5268433

Slick
10-29-2013, 05:50 PM
I liked that show.

DenBronx
10-29-2013, 08:44 PM
Me too, that show was great. Wish it had went on a few more years as well as Rescue Me with Dennis Leary. The Head Coach did a good job in it too.

LTC Pain
10-30-2013, 08:51 AM
Never heard of it :(