PDA

View Full Version : CJ Anderson: The Rising Star

BSN Denver
10-29-2013, 11:14 AM
For the first time in the 2013 regular season, we saw CJ Anderson, the undrafted rookie out of California, dress out. He was a healthy scratch for the first seven weeks of the season but after Ronnie Hillman gave up another red zone fumble in Indy, the coaches said enough was enough. .

While Anderson didn’t have a heavy workload, he performed quite well. He carried the ball four times for 22 yards, giving him an average of 5.5 yards per carry. He played a few snaps in the passing game as well, however he did not catch any passes.

The majority of the work went to veteran running back Knowshon Moreno, as we all expected. Montee Ball received the second workload, and then it was Anderson’s chance to shine.

His first carry was late in the first quarter, it was a no huddle play off a quick substitution, and he carried the ball for three yards.

He had the best carry of...CONTINUE READING (http://www.brandonspano.com/headlines.html?entry=cj-anderson-the-rising-star)

Joel
10-29-2013, 02:02 PM
"Rising star" is pushing it this early, but he looked good when he was in, especially that 11 yd in the fourth: It's VERY hard to run with a lead in the fourth, because the D knows it's coming. Ronnie Hillman had three chances to do it against the Ravens last year and ended our season when he failed (to be fair, he DID convert a first down in the previous series.) Obviously the 'Skins D isn't the 2012 Ravens, and Beadles opened a nice hole (for once,) but even when Anderson got to the second level he had to break a few tackles to get the conversion. If he protects the ball and keeps doing that, he'll move up to #2 (at least.)

LTC Pain
10-29-2013, 02:18 PM
I'm curious. Since there is a forum thread for Spano stuff (link below), why does Spano stuff get stuck in Broncos Talks as well?

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/67-Brandon-Spano-Network-Headlines

LawDog
10-29-2013, 02:29 PM
I'm curious. Since there is a forum thread for Spano stuff (link below), why does Spano stuff get stuck in Broncos Talks as well?

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/67-Brandon-Spano-Network-Headlines

Probably so people who don't normally open the BS forum can see the stuff. I'm more curious as to why they posted a photo of Rahim Moore on an article about Anderson. Isn't CJ #22???

LTC Pain
10-29-2013, 02:58 PM
Probably so people who don't normally open the BS forum can see the stuff. I'm more curious as to why they posted a photo of Rahim Moore on an article about Anderson. Isn't CJ #22???

Yeah, but that makes no sense? So BS is using Broncos Talk to advertise, knowing a lot of posters read this part of the forum but not the part set aside for BS stuff??? Something sounds wrong with this.

powderaddict
10-29-2013, 03:04 PM
I'm not a Spano fan at all. Dude's a chief fan, and was proven to be buying twitter followers. I refuse to support his "network".

If I found him entertaining to listen to, I could overlook the other stuff. The couple times I heard him he was a know it all blowhard, and I didn't find any reason to listen to him.

claymore
10-29-2013, 03:09 PM
The Milk's gone bad folks....

LTC Pain
10-29-2013, 03:50 PM
Mods can we restrict BS to the BS thread???

turftoad
10-29-2013, 07:59 PM
FYI, we are working on it.

TXBRONC
10-30-2013, 10:00 AM
I agree that it's a little early to say he's rising star but I do like what've seen from him.

Dzone
10-30-2013, 10:06 AM
I like to think of every young Bronco as a potential star...

GEM
10-30-2013, 12:50 PM
Yeah, but that makes no sense? So BS is using Broncos Talk to advertise, knowing a lot of posters read this part of the forum but not the part set aside for BS stuff??? Something sounds wrong with this.

Brandon Spano boost Broncos Forums on his website and his radio show. We, in turn, allow him the same courtesy. Broncos fans trying to help each other out and reach more Broncos fans. :)

slim
10-30-2013, 02:05 PM
I like how his initials are B.S.

GEM
10-30-2013, 02:08 PM
I like how his initials are B.S.

Ladies and gentleman, the ever-observant, Slim! :five:

BroncoNut
10-30-2013, 03:30 PM
Mods can we restrict BS to the BS thread???

great idea!!!!!! Mods, can we restrict LTC Pain's posts to the BS thread too?

LTC Pain
10-31-2013, 08:22 AM
Brandon Spano boost Broncos Forums on his website and his radio show. We, in turn, allow him the same courtesy. Broncos fans trying to help each other out and reach more Broncos fans. :)

I got it GEM, thanks.