PDA

View Full Version : It's Raider week!

Nomad
11-26-2007, 10:14 AM
While everyone is boo-hooing about the BRONCOS choke job against the Bears, I'll enjoy my week talking a little smack to my Raider friends around the cyber world and around the base. Last time we'll play them till next year, so I'm going to be positive and say we'll take the Raiders behind the woodshed and give them a good beating!

BRONCOS 42
Raiders 17

omac
11-26-2007, 10:22 AM
We just gave the game away to one of the most inept offenses in the NFL, and they're coming off of a win. I don't think your smack will carry much weight, hehehe, but I do like your optimism.

Here's to the Broncos utterly destroying Oakland, Patriots style. :cheers:

Nomad
11-26-2007, 10:31 AM
IF the BRONCOS don't go to OAK fired up then I know the season it lost, but again I don't think that'll happen. BRONCOS control the Raiders run game and Cutler shreds the Raiders defense plus Hall will have a good day! Many of you were right in saying this would be a different BRONCOS team next time we play the Raiders.

omac
11-26-2007, 01:57 PM
IF the BRONCOS don't go to OAK fired up then I know the season it lost, but again I don't think that'll happen. BRONCOS control the Raiders run game and Cutler shreds the Raiders defense plus Hall will have a good day! Many of you were right in saying this would be a different BRONCOS team next time we play the Raiders.

Yeah, this should be a sufficiently pissed off Broncos team. :D

Lonestar
11-26-2007, 02:03 PM
I suspect that the win in KC will cause the raiders to become even more confident than they would have been even after the game in DEN.

I'm not so sure that this team can beat OAK after all our Running defense still leaves a lot to be desired.. and KC has a pretty good defense and could not stop them.

I'm not predicting anything yet but this will be another dog fight..

Stand Ablaze
11-26-2007, 04:57 PM

Hall has a high ankle sprain, so it's not looking so good for him.:ohwell:

pnbronco
11-26-2007, 05:09 PM
Hall has a high ankle sprain, so it's not looking so good for him.:ohwell:

Is the water boy available? What a year...

BroncoSexyDaddy
11-26-2007, 05:56 PM
I hope we beat the Raiders for the second time this season we really need this one.Tryin to get tickets now :defense: