OPOY - Adrian Petersen
DPOY - Jared Allen
OROY - Beanie Wells
DROY - James Laurainaitis

Comeback player - Tom Brady
Coach of the Year - Jim Mora

CrazyHorse
09-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Change the Superbowl winner to Minnesota and it's perfect.
Randy Moss will get denied a ring by his original team.

Northman
09-08-2009, 12:42 PM
Not bad Coach although i think Green Bay and Atlanta win their divisions. I dont think Favre will be nearly as productive as people think. His late season collapse last year was proof that and GB is much better than people think on both sides of the ball.

CoachChaz
09-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Not bad Coach although i think Green Bay and Atlanta win their divisions. I dont think Favre will be nearly as productive as people think. His late season collapse last year was proof that and GB is much better than people think on both sides of the ball.

I would agree except I dont expect Minnesota to over use Favre as much early on as the Jets did. 20 attempts a game is what I'd limit him to. if the Vikes can manage that, they can keep him fresh alot longer. Their defense also allows them to have a few 3 and outs and not regret it.

In all honesty, I'd like to see GB win the division, but I think Minn has a better overall package.

Lonestar
09-08-2009, 08:16 PM
I would agree except I dont expect Minnesota to over use Favre as much early on as the Jets did. 20 attempts a game is what I'd limit him to. if the Vikes can manage that, they can keep him fresh alot longer. Their defense also allows them to have a few 3 and outs and not regret it.

In all honesty, I'd like to see GB win the division, but I think Minn has a better overall package.

that is how I see it also.. but I think the arm injury last year sealed his doom.. more than anything..

plus GB is going to the 3-4 this year and while they seem to have the toys to play it it may take awhile for them to get comfortable in it..

MIN has way to much talent on that team..

CoachChaz
09-09-2009, 07:02 AM
that is how I see it also.. but I think the arm injury last year sealed his doom.. more than anything..

plus GB is going to the 3-4 this year and while they seem to have the toys to play it it may take awhile for them to get comfortable in it..

MIN has way to much talent on that team..

I dont know that I'd say it's going to take GB awhile to get "comfortable" with the 3-4. Anything you read from players shows they are excited about it and if you look at their pre-season production (something like 14 sacks and 10 takeaways) I'd say they have a pretty good handle on the concept.

Either way, I think it will be much more interesting to watch the GB/MINN games than the GB or MINN vs. CHI games.