PDA

View Full Version : Why Von Miller Was Very Good In Indy

BSN Denver
10-22-2013, 09:43 AM
Being a radio host in Denver who covers the Broncos, does Broncos videos, writes Broncos columns, and talks about the Broncos for three hours per night, I hear from many Broncos fans on many platforms.

The latest delusion that has taken place is the one that states, “Von Miller had a terrible game.” Like I have stated before, football is a game that is watched by many, believed to be understood by most, but is really only understood at the schematic level by very few.

Not to put myself in some elitist upper-echelon of football viewers, but it seems that EVERYBODY has the answers just by looking at the box score and the highlights. Even most talk show hosts that you listen to will rarely give you a solid reason for why a player or a position group is not responding adequately and for somebody that has studied the game their entire life, it seems like most opinions have no foundation.

This latest one regarding Von Miller’s performance on Sunday really drives me crazy....CONTINUE READING (http://www.brandonspano.com/headlines.html?entry=von-miller-was-very-good)

GEM
10-22-2013, 09:56 AM
Vick was too busy getting personal fouls...

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-22-2013, 09:56 AM
Good read...thanks

Joel
10-22-2013, 12:36 PM
Vickerson's a run-stuffing grizzly, not a cat-like lion. Maybe before, but prior to last preseason he tweeted (for what that's worth) he'd gained ~50 lbs. while halving his BMI. Wolfe's supposed to be the strong quick guy, but I haven't seen him much this year. Perhaps there's a simple explanation: He was clearly double-teamed in the linked pics, so maybe there's a reason (or rather, two) he was pushed out of the play. ;)

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-22-2013, 12:38 PM
I'm not going to be too hard on Wolfe. Both of those pictures showed him getting double teamed.

slim
10-22-2013, 12:42 PM
He has been double teamed quite a bit this year.