PDA

View Full Version : Manning on Emotions Leading to Sunday

Denver Native (Carol)
10-16-2013, 05:28 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- For the first time in his 16-year career, Peyton Manning will walk into Lucas Oil Stadium as a visitor.

Sunday night, the quarterback will face his former team, the team he led for 13 seasons, 11 of which ended in a playoff berth. But his final year as an Indianapolis Colt was spent on the sidelines with a neck injury, and now he returns as a Denver Bronco.

"It’s hard to predict how I will feel, emotionally," Manning said. "Football certainly is an emotional game, but to predict how you will feel? I just don’t know."

rest - plus video - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Manning-on-Emotions-Leading-to-Sunday/9727f0d1-8936-4dbf-82fd-30db27682feb

claymore
10-16-2013, 05:29 PM
I hope he feels angry and sets the single game scoring record.

Canmore
10-16-2013, 05:46 PM
I hope he feels angry and sets the single game scoring record.

I'm expecting an ass whoppin!

mouthofsouth
10-17-2013, 01:50 PM
I love Peyton. He should enter politics when his football days are over. He learned how to handle the press from his Dad, Archie. All the Mannings are smart and class acts.

Mr Bojangles
10-17-2013, 04:31 PM
I love Peyton. He should enter politics when his football days are over. He learned how to handle the press from his Dad, Archie. All the Mannings are smart and class acts.

Welcome aboard, Mouth!

For those who don't know this fine woman, she is one of the most loyal and diehard Indy and Peyton fans in America.

Who ya rootin for this week, hon?

Buff
10-17-2013, 04:33 PM
Welcome aboard, Mouth!

For those who don't know this fine woman, she is one of the most loyal and diehard Indy and Peyton fans in America.

Who ya rootin for this week, hon?

Oh lord, how many duplicate accounts are you planning on creating?

Mr Bojangles
10-17-2013, 04:53 PM

LOL....I assure you, MouthofSouth is a real person. I remember her well from the IndyStar Board.

And, please, go easy on her this week. She's probably quite torn and affected over her feelings between the Colts and Manning.

TXBRONC
10-17-2013, 06:01 PM
I'm expecting an ass whoppin!

Hey this a rated pg forum what you and your wife do behind closed doors should stay behind closed doors. :D

Nomad
10-17-2013, 06:40 PM
I think it'll be a nailbiter and BRONCOS come out with the W.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-17-2013, 06:48 PM

I think she is legit - see her other thread

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/559824-My-Together-We-Make-Football-Entry-Please-like

Mr Bojangles
10-17-2013, 06:57 PM
I think she is legit - see her other thread

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/559824-My-Together-We-Make-Football-Entry-Please-like

"I think she is legit.....".....?

Carol, I'm crushed.....do you think I would lie?

I remember that story about meeting Manning, after throwing out the ball....I forget how she was chosen.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-17-2013, 07:06 PM
"I think she is legit.....".....?

Carol, I'm crushed.....do you think I would lie?

I remember that story about meeting Manning, after throwing out the ball....I forget how she was chosen.

I was replying to Buff's post, not yours.

Mr Bojangles
10-17-2013, 07:20 PM
I was replying to Buff's post, not yours.

Huh?

Clearly, she is a separate person. There should be no "I think" here.

wayninja
10-18-2013, 02:14 PM
Huh?

Clearly, she is a separate person. There should be no "I think" here.

You seem very defensive. Just sayin'.