PDA

View Full Version : Loudest Stadium

Magnificent Seven
10-14-2013, 03:19 PM
I have to say congratulations to Kansas City. They broke the world record for an outdoor sports stadium in their 24-7 win over Oakland on Sunday when they reached 137.5 decibels in the closing minutes. Arrowhead Stadium is once again the loudest stadium in the NFL.

Personally, I would love for Denver Broncos to try setting a new record for loudest stadium, and bringing it back to MILE HIGH STADIUM! (Against K.C. Chiefs on Nov. 17th)

LET'S DO IT!

NightTrainLayne
10-14-2013, 04:27 PM
Not sure it's possible in the new Mile High.

Rex
10-14-2013, 06:22 PM
Congrats KC for not having to sell buy one get one free tickets again this season.

slim
10-14-2013, 06:35 PM
It has also set the record for the quietest playoff stadium since 1993.

ShaneFalco
10-14-2013, 06:43 PM
It has also set the record for the quietest playoff stadium since 1993.

lol

Magnificent Seven
10-14-2013, 07:22 PM

Yes, We Can! We need someone who is connected with media. Therefore, media can publicize them in Broncos Country. Encourage them to wear orange and scream louder to break Kansas City's record. Record belongs us like old time! Come on, Man! This is Broncos Country!!!!

DenBronx
10-14-2013, 11:58 PM

Sure we can. All we need to do is pump crowd noise through the loud speakers like Seattle does.

Magnificent Seven
10-15-2013, 12:28 AM
Let's Do It on Nov. 17th! Broncos vs. Chiefs Game! We have about 1 month to prepare for that.

Broncolingus
10-15-2013, 12:01 PM

I don't think so either...

...I remember the reading the comments when it was being built about how loud it would be with all the steel usage (not sure what that has to do with yelling but I'm not a sound expert) and whatnot, but it's no where near like the old Mile High...

...sad.

Pudge
10-15-2013, 01:37 PM
I don't think so either...

...I remember the reading the comments when it was being built about how loud it would be with all the steel usage (not sure what that has to do with yelling but I'm not a sound expert) and whatnot, but it's no where near like the old Mile High...

...sad.

Feet stomping adds a lot of noise, but in this stadium it doesn't make much noise. If you stomp in the aisles though it tends to make a lot more noise

wayninja
10-15-2013, 02:11 PM
Sure we can. All we need to do is pump crowd noise through the loud speakers like Seattle does.

Do they really do that? Kinda seems cheap...