PDA

View Full Version : Kiszla: Peyton Manning going back to Indianapolis -- this may hurt

Denver Native (Carol)
10-13-2013, 09:29 PM
As Peyton Manning prepares for the one road trip he never thought he would have to make as an NFL quarterback, let's bust two myths:

There's no such thing as a clean divorce. All divorces, especially when both parties invested their hearts in the relationship, are messy.

The brain of Manning is a MacBook. The veteran Broncos quarterback carves defenses with laser precision. But he is not a robot.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24303408/kiszla-peyton-manning-going-back-indianapolis-this-may

Poet
10-13-2013, 09:34 PM
Broncos by 13.

SR
10-13-2013, 09:53 PM
Broncos by 13.

Gonna be a lot closer than that. Colts by two.

Poet
10-13-2013, 09:56 PM
Gonna be a lot closer than that. Colts by two.

I have to disagree. The Colts defense has zero answer for Welker, and that's going to kill them. The Colts are a legitimate team, but the great teams that they beat all lacked possession players. If Welker doesn't eat them alive on third down, I will be shocked. I also don't think that their line is going to be able to run on you. Luck has that it factor. He's already a great QB, and by the start of next year I think he will be regarded as a top five QB in the game. But, not this year. Not right now.

Broncos will lay pipe.

DenBronx
10-13-2013, 10:06 PM
Denver by two touchdowns. So you can all calm down now. It's not like we are playing the 6-0 undefeated Broncos now.

Bronco4ever
10-13-2013, 10:12 PM
I bet his press conference on Wednesday will be interesting.