PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Vs. Jaguars Preview and Prediction

BSN Denver
10-12-2013, 03:22 PM
THE STORY

The Denver Broncos and Jacksonville Jaguars go head-to-head this Sunday in what is a David vs. Goliath matchup that David won’t win.

The Jaguars are historically bad, and have lost every game this year by double digits. They are ranked near the bottom of every statistical category except opponents passing yards, which we addressed yesterday.

The Jaguars can’t score points averaging only 10.2 points per game, and scoring only five touchdowns this year. Jacksonville is averaging only 252 yards per game compared to Denver’s 490. To put the Jaguars offense into perspective, Peyton Manning and Maurice Jones-Drew have the same number of...FULL STORY (http://www.brandonspano.com/headlines.html?entry=broncos-vs-jaguars-preview-and)

Nomad
10-12-2013, 03:45 PM
Some reason I believe the Jags play the BRONCOS tough in this game. I'm more wrong than right when predicting.:lol:

Northman
10-12-2013, 03:46 PM
Does sound like a set up game thats for sure. I still hope we roll.

TXBRONC
10-12-2013, 06:54 PM
Some reason I believe the Jags play the BRONCOS tough in this game. I'm more wrong than right when predicting.:lol:

Well they did get Blackmon back last week fwiw.

olathebroncofan
10-12-2013, 07:23 PM
We will roll. We will win. We will be fine.

I don't understand why people question how well we will do in this game. It's Jacksonville.
Our defense will be jacked based on trying to prove something based on last week's performance. We gain a starter, we lose a starter. So what. We will win by 20-40 points thus weekend.

Enjoy the game.

TXBRONC
10-12-2013, 07:27 PM

I don't understand why people question how well we will do in this game. It's Jacksonville.
Our defense will be jacked based on trying to prove something based on last week's performance. We gain a starter, we lose a starter. So what. We will win by 20-40 points thus weekend.

Enjoy the game.

Actually Denver will still be without three starters.

olathebroncofan
10-12-2013, 09:02 PM

Enjoy the game.

Actually Denver will still be without three starters.

Oh I didn't know that. I will revise my point spread by a field goal. We win by 17-38 points.

Magnificent Seven
10-12-2013, 09:41 PM
Broncos' secondary is expected to blowout the Jaguars because they are all healthy. CB Champ Bailey will play with CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, SS Duke Ihenacho, and FS Rahim Moore for the first time.

Magnificent Seven
10-12-2013, 11:43 PM
The Front 4 is solid. However, we expect our LBs will play ok without LB Von Miller and LB Wesley Woodyard. Broncos will be fine.