PDA

View Full Version : Not Breaking Down The Jaguars

BSN Denver
10-11-2013, 02:03 AM
Normally, during this time of the week, we as a network do a “Breaking Down The (insert team here).” However the Denver Broncos are facing the Jacksonville Jaguars this week, who could historically be the worst NFL team of all time.

Let’s put it this way, you would have to multiply the Jaguars total points this year by five for them to have.....CONTINUE READING (http://www.brandonspano.com/headlines.html?entry=not-breaking-down-the-jaguars)

Tned
10-11-2013, 07:59 AM
Normally, during this time of the week, we as a network do a “Breaking Down The (insert team here).” However the Denver Broncos are facing the Jacksonville Jaguars this week, who could historically be the worst NFL team of all time.

Let’s put it this way, you would have to multiply the Jaguars total points this year by five for them to have.....CONTINUE READING (http://www.brandonspano.com/headlines.html?entry=not-breaking-down-the-jaguars)

What's amazing is that there are teams that are worse than the Jags in points scored, rushing and passing yards. Now I'm curious and have to see which teams are worse than the Jags in these areas.

olathebroncofan
10-11-2013, 08:30 AM
Ok, if I read that right, you basically said that the Jax is going to shut down PFM and the passing attack because their pass defense is top 10. Ummm...I'm telling Peyton

So you're saying there's a chance...

SR
10-11-2013, 08:47 AM
I'm glad the team is taking this game seriously. No one else is.

BroncoWave
10-11-2013, 08:51 AM
I'm glad the team is taking this game seriously. No one else is.

Are either of those things surprising? Of course the team is taking is seriously, they have a veteran coach and Peyton Manning is the QB. Neither of those guys will let them take a team lightly. As for the fans, why should we take it seriously? No point in stressing out or pretending to be nervous about a game that is about as big a lock as there has ever been in the NFL

Short of our team missing the bus to the game or a rash of major injuries which includes Manning, I just don't see any realistic way we lose this game.

Dreadnought
10-11-2013, 08:59 AM
Ok, if I read that right, you basically said that the Jax is going to shut down PFM and the passing attack because their pass defense is top 10. Ummm...I'm telling Peyton

The Jagwags are allowing an opposing QB rating of slightly north of 103. That is terrible. They haven't allowed huge piles of yards passing simply because they have allowed the most running yardage in the league, and at a 4.9 YPC clip. Likewise really terrible. If I got out to a lead on these chumps I would run it down their throats, because I could. No reason to be risky at all. I want the game won handily and over with as fast as possible with few if any risks. The Jags are not good at the game of tackle football, and would need ridiculous luck to beat most any other decent team (let alone the Broncos), so why create situations where they might get lucky?

I want to see 15 - 20 carries for Montee Ball.

TXBRONC
10-11-2013, 09:02 AM

I'm pretty sure that's not what they meant.

Broncolingus
10-11-2013, 11:05 AM
http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1334797991599414388.jpg

slim
10-11-2013, 11:56 AM
The Jagwags are allowing an opposing QB rating of slightly north of 103. That is terrible. They haven't allowed huge piles of yards passing simply because they have allowed the most running yardage in the league, and at a 4.9 YPC clip. Likewise really terrible. If I got out to a lead on these chumps I would run it down their throats, because I could. No reason to be risky at all. I want the game won handily and over with as fast as possible with few if any risks. The Jags are not good at the game of tackle football, and would need ridiculous luck to beat most any other decent team (let alone the Broncos), so why create situations where they might get lucky?

I want to see 15 - 20 carries for Montee Ball.

Yep. This is the week for Montee to break out.