PDA

View Full Version : Kiszla: Broncos ought to trade for Jaguars DE Jason Babin

Denver Native (Carol)
10-09-2013, 10:21 AM
While the whole NFL is buzzing about all the noise the Broncos are making on the scoreboard, the truth about this team's Super Bowl dreams could be found in a quiet corner of the locker room after Denver's 51-48 victory against Dallas.

The Broncos need defensive help. They need it now. And they need more than the return of suspended linebacker Von Miller.

As I stood alongside surefire Hall of Fame cornerback Champ Bailey, picking his brain on how the third-down stop and the punt became endangered species in the NFL, Broncos owner Pat Bowlen put his head down and chugged across the room, moving impressively fast for a 69-year-old man.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_24269690/kiszla-broncos-ought-trade-jaguars-de-jason-babin

TXBRONC
10-09-2013, 10:29 AM
I doubt Elway will agree with him. The return of Miller and the other starters will make a huge difference.

CoachChaz
10-09-2013, 10:32 AM
Babin was successful in the wide 9...and nothing else. Until we decide to implement that scheme, then players like Babin are useless. Cyprien and Alualu are the only players on that defense I have any interest in

jhns
10-09-2013, 10:58 AM
Why not go for JJ Watt since we are just throwing stuff out there? I bet he would help.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Off the subject - but I wonder if Doom is still happy with his decision to join his favorite coach, and personal friend - "wink"

Northman
10-09-2013, 11:54 AM
Off the subject - but I wonder if Doom is still happy with his decision to join his favorite coach, and personal friend - "wink"

I think he's fine with it, for now anyway. They are still managing to win ballgames so unless they start tanking and miss the playoffs i dont think he has any regrets.

Thnikkaman
10-09-2013, 11:55 AM
Carol, please take a lap for linking a Kiszla article.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-09-2013, 12:04 PM
Carol, please take a lap for linking a Kiszla article.

If you make me do that, I just might have to resign as BF secretary.

Simple Jaded
10-09-2013, 11:22 PM
Everson Griffin.

wayninja
10-09-2013, 11:33 PM
If we do this thing, we need to do it before we reduce the Jaguars to smoking, charred husks that will undoubtedly fly black to Florida in boxes.

smith49
10-10-2013, 12:35 AM
Jason Babin? Really? I thought these media types were supposed to be credible? WTF is he talkin bout? Jason Babin?? Has he even made a tackle this year?? Good grief!!