PDA

View Full Version : FedEx Air & Ground Players of the Week

Denver Native (Carol)
10-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Both Peyton and Knowshon are nominated

http://www.nfl.com/voting/players-air-and-ground/2013/REG/5

BroncoWave
10-08-2013, 11:18 AM
Either Manning or Romo are deserving of air award IMO. I think Moreno should win the ground award too.

CoachChaz
10-08-2013, 11:21 AM
I went with Romo and Moreno

BroncoWave
10-08-2013, 11:23 AM
I went with Romo and Moreno

Probably where my vote would go too. For Moreno, I know it's technically "ground" player of the week, but he has a really good game receiving as well. I think his shoestring catch on 3rd and 10 when we were down 3 in the 4th quarter was the biggest play of the game for us. If he doesn't make that play and we punt and Dallas goes up 10, game over.

topscribe
10-08-2013, 01:02 PM
Either Manning or Romo are deserving of air award IMO. I think Moreno should win the ground award too.
Romo was fantastic for most of the game. The difference is, Manning had
another of his patented 4th quarter comebacks, while Romo had one of his
patented 4th quarter bonehead plays. For me, that swings it for Manning.

I would love to see Moreno get the award, and he has my vote. I just
don't believe he has the name to win it.

CoachChaz
10-08-2013, 01:25 PM
I guess my question on the Romo interception is what was the option? I keep hearing how Murray was open, but slowing it down, he really wasnt even in Romo's view until after he threw the pass. It also would have been a different throw if he isnt tripped by his lineman when he stepped into it. Hard for me to fault him too much.

topscribe
10-08-2013, 01:49 PM
I guess my question on the Romo interception is what was the option? I keep hearing how Murray was open, but slowing it down, he really wasnt even in Romo's view until after he threw the pass. It also would have been a different throw if he isnt tripped by his lineman when he stepped into it. Hard for me to fault him too much.
Well, considering his receiver was in triple coverage, Romo could have thrown
it at the receiver's feet and lived for the next play. I have maintained that he
made a pretty good throw, but it was his decision that failed. He played a
great game up to that point, but that decision ended this final opportunity.

Joker56
10-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Am i a "homer" ?
I just voted M and M ?
Ohhh Well ...
Romo played "Lights Out" ... but still they lost ... ummmm

Denver Native (Carol)
10-08-2013, 02:52 PM
My vote is in - it's M & M

DenBronx
10-08-2013, 02:55 PM
I voted and voted and voted again and again to counter anyone who didnt vote for Manning.

Romo threw 5 TDs you say? Well Manning threw for 4 plus ran one in making 5 TDs and won the damn game! Romo hasnt been consistant this whole year and Manning has been on an absolute terror! So....yeah I will always vote Manning if the stats are close. If I dont feel he deserves it then I just dont vote at all.