PDA

View Full Version : Right about now, our small little forum looks nice

Tned
11-25-2007, 10:10 PM
Taking a look at GD on BM, and I really appreciate our small little forum. As demoralizing as a loss like this is, all of the Fire Shanny and other posts of that sort that are flooding GD are tough to wade through.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-25-2007, 10:13 PM
Taking a look at GD on BM, and I really appreciate our small little forum. As demoralizing as a loss like this is, all of the Fire Shanny and other posts of that sort that are flooding GD are tough to wade through.

Bet the Mods over there are having fun - NOT!!!!!!

DenBronx
11-25-2007, 10:14 PM

you dont really see those crazy threads over here, which i really appreciate. we all know we lost, so why do guys just post idiotic things like, "well how would you like cower as your head coach next year" threads.

pnbronco
11-25-2007, 10:33 PM
I so appreciate this board. Everyone on here is has such class. It's nice to know that I can disagree and not get jumped on. Also the "real fan" threads just drive me crazy. Thank you all....

Nomad
11-25-2007, 10:37 PM
Actually when i was there, many fans were fed up and starting threads or making posts about disowning the BRONCOS.:laugh: I wish we had these boards back in '99 or other rough seasons!

DenBronx
11-25-2007, 10:48 PM
Actually when i was there, many fans were fed up and starting threads or making posts about disowning the BRONCOS.:laugh: I wish we had these boards back in '99 or other rough seasons!

they would have been going insane in the early 90's or late 80's.

tough times dont always last , tough people do.

SBboundBRONCOS
11-25-2007, 10:49 PM
i cant even keep up with those thread over there :crazy:

UnderArmour
11-25-2007, 10:51 PM
Broncomania or Bronco's Country seems to have been completely trashed out. 5 and a half pages of threads just about this game? What happened? The "Fans" there apparently love to complain in their own special threads instead of existing ones.

pnbronco
11-25-2007, 11:02 PM
they would have been going insane in the early 90's or late 80's.

tough times dont always last , tough people do.

Nice DenBronx, I like that. What year was it that poor guy was on the bill board in the winter? I remember Braxton went up there and talked to him about winning a game and getting him down. Can you imagine how many people would have asked for Elway to retire during those tough years? I would like to think I'm one of the tough fans....

Medford Bronco
11-25-2007, 11:37 PM
I so appreciate this board. Everyone on here is has such class. It's nice to know that I can disagree and not get jumped on. Also the "real fan" threads just drive me crazy. Thank you all....

I concur. The real fan threads are pathetic

we sucked, its time to criticize as it is just IMO

not the orange colored glasses crap that is
over there.

we all for the most part love this team
why not be honest and get rid of the sugar coating

shank
11-26-2007, 12:20 AM
some of the threads over there are ridiculous;

"conspiracy theory"
"i am officially done with this team"
"Anyone else looking forward to having Cowher as our HC next season?"
"Bench Champ Bailey.. Put in Foxworth"
"At least I know I'm a true fan."
"So where's Paul Ernster?"
"Was Todd Sauerbrun Paid?"
"Cant even rep my gear tomorrow."

this loss made me sick. this week is going to suck...

broncosfanscott
11-26-2007, 12:25 AM

Totally agree with you Tned.

That is why I like it over here so much better. Everybody over here handles things so much better and can discuss issues about our team with a level head instead of going overboard.

Nice job bro, you and everybody that posts here has made this a cool place.:salute:

Watchthemiddle
11-26-2007, 12:36 AM
Its like having 244 brothers and sisters...*tear*

:beer:

Tned
11-26-2007, 12:50 AM
Its like having 244 brothers and sisters...*tear*

:beer:

Even if only two of us have Teddy quotes in our sigs...

Watchthemiddle
11-26-2007, 12:56 AM
Even if only two of us have Teddy quotes in our sigs...

Hey...some siblings have the smarts, some have the looks, some have both. :cool::cool:

Stargazer
11-26-2007, 12:59 AM
It is nice. But, there are alot of questonable calls on offense that should've been more explosive. Denver was facing a team where their secondary was a complete weakness. They could have done a better job exposing it. Javon returning was a non-factor. I thought too many run plays were called when Denver clearly could've expose the weak Bears secondary.

SR
11-26-2007, 12:59 AM
This site is head and shoulders above BM. I had so much fun on the gameday thread last night (night for me) BSing with you guys while things were unfolding. It's the quality of people on this site that make it what it is, not the quantity...the same can't be said for BM.

Watchthemiddle
11-26-2007, 01:05 AM
It is nice. But, there are alot of questonable calls on offense that should've been more explosive. Denver was facing a team where their secondary was a complete weakness. They could have done a better job exposing it. Javon returning was a non-factor. I thought too many run plays were called when Denver clearly could've expose the weak Bears secondary.

Umm....wrong thread maybe??? :laugh::laugh:

Stargazer
11-26-2007, 01:26 AM
Umm....wrong thread maybe??? :laugh::laugh:

Yeah, probably. I'm just totally, well.... I'm just really bummed out about this game. This game was HUGE. I mean HUGE this season. Meh, just disappointed. It sucks.

BroncoBJ
11-26-2007, 04:09 AM
You guys shouldn't talk that way about BM. They never talk about you guys like that. :lol:

But I agree. After the game that forum was nuts. More nuts then I think I have ever seen it. They act like a 14 point lead has never been blown before and that every player on our staff should be fired/cut.

Its nice to have a forum where people are actually smart about thier posting.

We dont need a 100 post rule over here since the majority of the ppl had a hundered posts on BM. :salute:

But that site is a mess after a loss. Thats for sure.

omac
11-26-2007, 04:34 AM
You guys shouldn't talk that way about BM. They never talk about you guys like that. :lol:

But I agree. After the game that forum was nuts. More nuts then I think I have ever seen it. They act like a 14 point lead has never been blown before and that every player on our staff should be fired/cut.

We dont need a 100 post rule over here since the majority of the ppl had a hundered posts on BM. :salute:

Most probably don't know we're even here. :D

BM (or is that BC?) is still a pretty good site, painful white color scheme notwithstanding. They're able to pick up a lot of new posters, so that's a good thing. Most of those crazy posts are probably from those same new people.

SR
Yeah, probably. I'm just totally, well.... I'm just really bummed out about this game. This game was HUGE. I mean HUGE this season. Meh, just disappointed. It sucks.

I feel ya for sure. That game was on at midnight here and I stayed up until almost 4am watching it. I work from 9am-9pm, so I'm trying to function on about 3 hours of sleep right now. I'm really disappointed. So much of that game was botched because of bad play calling and even worse execution. I can't get that out of my head.

BUT! I'm not about to call for a firing squad. We lost. So what. There is still a lot of football left to be played and we play the Raiders next week. Bite the nail on this one, hope we can rebound next week. :elefant:

omac

Most probably don't know we're even here. :D

BM (or is that BC?) is still a pretty good site, painful white color scheme notwithstanding. They're able to pick up a lot of new posters, so that's a good thing. Most of those crazy posts are probably from those same new people.

I like this forum much better, though. Great job, tnedator and co. :cheers:

champbronc2
11-26-2007, 08:42 AM
It is hell over there.

But nevertheless I still post there. haha

DenBronx
11-26-2007, 02:02 PM
some of the threads over there are ridiculous;

"conspiracy theory"
"i am officially done with this team"
"Anyone else looking forward to having Cowher as our HC next season?"
"Bench Champ Bailey.. Put in Foxworth"
"At least I know I'm a true fan."
"So where's Paul Ernster?"
"Was Todd Sauerbrun Paid?"
"Cant even rep my gear tomorrow."

this loss made me sick. this week is going to suck...

yeah that pretty much sums up what i was trying to say.

Retired_Member_001
11-26-2007, 05:22 PM
Thanks again Tned.

This place is MUCH more enjoyable.

Tned
11-26-2007, 05:31 PM
Thanks again Tned.

This place is MUCH more enjoyable.

Thank you, and everyone else posting here. :salute: This is a community effort, and doesn't work unless we all contribute.