PDA

View Full Version : Tebow Time?

Bill Devaroe
10-07-2013, 01:47 PM
After what we witnessed yesterday, why not pick up Tebow?
This careless run and gun style is fun to watch, but it won't last forever. Peyton was effective with that wildcat style bootleg, but that is Tebow's bread and butter. He could have ran that in twice as fast as manning did.
It can't hurt to pick him up and put him in for 10-20 plays a game when things start looking reckless.

Thoughts?

Thanks for the vine...

BroncoWave
10-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Wow. Bill Devaroe is back. Never thought I would see the day! Are you finally off the Cleo Lemon bandwagon?

Dzone
10-07-2013, 01:49 PM
LOL...absolutely!

chazoe60
10-07-2013, 01:51 PM
:smh:

Skinny
10-07-2013, 02:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Fuk9dUM.gif

Northman
10-07-2013, 02:18 PM
What a clone.

underrated29
10-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Effing right Bill!

Dont let these clowns bring you down either.

wayninja
10-07-2013, 04:20 PM
Rumors of your death were greatly exaggerated.

chazoe60
10-07-2013, 04:50 PM
Rumors of your death were greatly appreciated.

Joel
10-07-2013, 06:09 PM
Seriously? I like the guy and all, but one goal line naked bootleg in 5 games=/=a need for Tebow. This line isn't built for the kind of blocking frequently called QB keepers requires, and is FINALLY runblocking at a high level for the first time since I dunno how long (even in '05 it was great on the left behind Lepsis, but garbage on the right.) We're a pocket passing team; I could see one of the growing number of dual-threat (let alone read option) offenses adding him, but he doesn't fit us right now. Not to mention we need a guy who'll be ready to win a championship in a year or two, and I don't think he's that guy.

BroncoWave
10-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Seriously? I like the guy and all, but one goal line naked bootleg in 5 games=/=a need for Tebow. This line isn't built for the kind of blocking frequently called QB keepers requires, and it's FINALL runblocking at a high level for the first time since I dunno how long (even in '05 it was great on the left behind Lepsis, but garbage on the right.) We're a pocket passing team; I could see one of the growing number of dual-threat (let alone read option) offenses adding him, but he doesn't fit us right now. Not to mention we need a guy who'll be ready to win a championship in a year or two, and I don't think he's that guy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WOOSH!

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-07-2013, 06:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Fuk9dUM.gif

That..is...awesome.

Pudge
10-07-2013, 09:12 PM
Seriously? I like the guy and all, but one goal line naked bootleg in 5 games=/=a need for Tebow. This line isn't built for the kind of blocking frequently called QB keepers requires, and is FINALLY runblocking at a high level for the first time since I dunno how long (even in '05 it was great on the left behind Lepsis, but garbage on the right.) We're a pocket passing team; I could see one of the growing number of dual-threat (let alone read option) offenses adding him, but he doesn't fit us right now. Not to mention we need a guy who'll be ready to win a championship in a year or two, and I don't think he's that guy.

wayninja
10-07-2013, 09:21 PM

C'mon Joel. You are better than this.

camdisco24
10-07-2013, 09:28 PM
I think Bill is just bitter he dropped 80 bucks on an XXL Tebow jersey for his smokin' hot wife.

Hawgdriver
10-07-2013, 09:40 PM
Jesus dad, you are so embarrassing.

Joel
10-07-2013, 10:28 PM
C'mon Joel. You are better than this.
What can I say? Poes Law; unless there's a smiley on the end I usually take stuff at face value. Even really outlandish stuff. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

wayninja
10-07-2013, 10:34 PM
What can I say? Poes Law; unless there's a smiley on the end I usually take stuff at face value. Even really outlandish stuff. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

Oh Joel, you are incorrigible!

tomjonesrocks
10-07-2013, 10:38 PM
Out of the box thinking. I like it.

CrazyHorse
10-08-2013, 04:53 AM
we can haz cleo lemon?

sneakers
10-08-2013, 05:16 AM
******* BiLL IS ******* BACK!!!!!!

sneakers
10-08-2013, 05:18 AM

why does Joel always respond in ernest to these kind of threads?

DenBronx
10-08-2013, 07:00 AM
Only if we can trade Brock for Orton

BroncoStud
10-08-2013, 12:04 PM

Fish meet hook.

Day1BroncoFan
10-08-2013, 12:55 PM
We're still not done with the tebow crap...

Thnikkaman
10-08-2013, 12:59 PM
Hey Bill, have you seen Blevins around? Dude owes me $5.

underrated29
10-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Hey Bill, have you seen Blevins around? Dude owes me $5.

yeah, hot carl too

tomjonesrocks
10-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Cleo Lemon had an illustrious 9-year professional career and made many millions of dollars, while doing nothing really other than staying in shape.

Pretty sweet, really. Jags alone gave that guy 9M.

Joel
10-08-2013, 03:23 PM
why does Joel always respond in ernest to these kind of threads?
Poes Law: Learn it, love it, live it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

BroncoWave
10-08-2013, 03:43 PM

You've been posting here since 2007. You should know better than to take a Bill Devaroe thread seriously.

wayninja
10-09-2013, 01:09 AM

I'd like to think we've all come a long way since 2005. I don't need a flip phone and a wikipedia entry to know that when Bill Devaroe posts, the schizophrenic blinking smiley is implied.

Joel
10-09-2013, 01:16 PM
I'd like to think we've all come a long way since 2005. I don't need a flip phone and a wikipedia entry to know that when Bill Devaroe posts, the schizophrenic blinking smiley is implied.
Fair enough; I'll try to remember that in future.

wayninja
10-09-2013, 04:21 PM
Fair enough; I'll try to remember that in future.

Crap, I didn't put in a smiling thingie, so you responded to me seriously despite my attempts at luring you out of your bookworm persona! :D