PDA

View Full Version : Manning post game

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-07-2013, 11:50 AM
Here's the post game interview with Manning. The reason I'm posting this is there is a guy in the media room who almost starts yelling with a minute or two left in the video, questioning Manning about what sounds like his, "quarterback eyebrows" after he calls him Champ. Manning gets irritated and basically states he's not going to let the guy question him and it's the second time it's happened in a previous interview. Does anybody know who the clown is and why he's in the media room?

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Broncos-at-Cowboys-Manning/dba73399-886a-4297-bda6-c0733e523dab

Skinny
10-07-2013, 11:55 AM
Vic Lombardi thinks it was Rod MacKey from 9news.

Vic Lombardi @VicLombardi
RT @ChrisBuxton90: what media member did PFM have an issue with after the game-----I think it was @Rod9sports. We have video.

But you didn't here that from me....

GEM
10-07-2013, 11:59 AM
He sure didn't like it. :laugh:

CoachChaz
10-07-2013, 12:01 PM
Weird

GEM
10-07-2013, 12:03 PM
That's not Rod Mackey. No way. Mackey is pretty big in Denver Sports and has field credentials, no way he would risk that to be some goober reporter in conferences.

I'd have to see the video to believe it.

Zweems56
10-07-2013, 12:14 PM
That's not Rod Mackey. No way. Mackey is pretty big in Denver Sports and has field credentials, no way he would risk that to be some goober reporter in conferences.

I'd have to see the video to believe it.

It's right on the broncos site, very end of the video. Maybe a minute left in it before it ends.

wayninja
10-07-2013, 12:32 PM
He says that he's been playing like the 'elephant's eyebrows' for the 'last calendar year'.

This was posted in the gameday thread, Elephants Eyebrows are slang for slang... means the same as Bees Knees. So whoever it was clearly just got out of a drug induced coma for the last 80 or so years.

BroncoNut
10-07-2013, 12:42 PM
I am unable to view the video at this time, but this reeks of Hoes, God love him

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-07-2013, 12:48 PM
He says that he's been playing like the 'elephant's eyebrows' for the 'last calendar year'.

This was posted in the gameday thread, Elephants Eyebrows are slang for slang... means the same as Bees Knees. So whoever it was clearly just got out of a drug induced coma for the last 80 or so years.

I don't know if the guy was close to the front or what, but it wasn't just that he sounded like he was hallucinating, but he was practically shouting his question, or statement, or whatever it was....

MOtorboat
10-07-2013, 07:58 PM
Manning said he "remembered him from the last time." The last time to Dallas? Or last week?

Sounds to me like some goober from a Dallas radio station or something.

DenBronx
10-07-2013, 08:04 PM
I think this is someone from Dallas because I dont recall a last time. Regardless this was rather odd and Manning looked pissed.

Funny Vic posted that on Twitter but will be shocked if he is right. Not sure if he was in the room for that. I should ask Cecil Lammey.

wayninja
10-07-2013, 08:38 PM
Yeah, despite what vic twatted, I'd be crazy surprised if this was Rod Mackey. You'd think that they would know each other and he'd be a little more sure...