PDA

View Full Version : Jay Cutler: Sixteen games in, a "cut" above the rest.

Requiem / The Dagda
11-25-2007, 09:58 PM
Today's loss at Chicago marked the sixteenth time Jay Cutler took the field as the starter for the Denver Broncos. Let's take a look at the progress/statistics of Jay through a full season of play.

Jay Cutler, QB - Denver Broncos

Overall Record: Seven wins, nine losses

Passing Statistics: 275 / 437 - 63% completion percentage - 3,385 yards - 22 Touchdowns / 15 INT's

Rushing Statistics: 40 rushes - 139 yards, one rushing touchdown - 15 fumbles, 4 of them lost.

A quarterback rating of roughly 89 overall.

Not too bad, not too bad at all!

Here's to improvement in the future!

ChampWJ
11-25-2007, 10:06 PM
The future is bright at the QB position! Now for the rest of the team.......

Mike
11-25-2007, 10:07 PM
Yeah........but can he punt the ball? :laugh:

omac
11-25-2007, 10:30 PM
Aye, pretty darn good indeed. :cheers:

DenBronx
11-25-2007, 10:32 PM
after 16 games in, is there any doubt that this kid isnt our future? next year i think were gonna be scary good on the offense side of the ball. i just want to see him win more than he has lost....but this will come. he has a better first year than elway stats wise....and not just elway, you can add favre and many others to it.

we have moved the ball all year long, mainly because cutler opens up the playbook. he can do way more things than plummer could do, like roll out to the right and sling it way down the field on the left for a perfect play. i also like the play option and his knack for finding tight spots.