PDA

View Full Version : Found The Defense!!

eessydo
11-25-2007, 09:35 PM
http://lbs.cs.berkeley.edu:8080/wiki/images/5/57/Toilet.jpg

DenBronx
11-25-2007, 10:51 PM
haha. well i actually thought they did ok up until the 4th but the special teams and bad calls really didnt help either.

so if you want to flush the d down the toilent, then you might want to chase it with special teams and a few refs.

LoyalSoldier
11-25-2007, 11:43 PM
You ate our defense?! No wonder! ;)

Denver Native (Carol)
11-25-2007, 11:49 PM
I just checked out the game stats at nfl.com. The Bears had 293 total net yards - Grossman passed for 193 yards. Any team, any week, would be really happy to give up only 293 total net yards. Can't blame the defense for this loss. They were not on the filed when Hester ran back a punt for a TD, and also a kickoff for a TD.

Medford Bronco
11-25-2007, 11:52 PM
I just checked out the game stats at nfl.com. The Bears had 293 total net yards - Grossman passed for 193 yards. Any team, any week, would be really happy to give up only 293 total net yards. Can't blame the defense for this loss. They were not on the filed when Hester ran back a punt for a TD, and also a kickoff for a TD.

Its not about stats, its about stopping Rex Grossman who is a pathetic QB
on the last drive and in OT. That is when you step it up

Stats are overrated. My eyes tell me this unit is not good and the defense should not get all the blame but some of it at least

special teams and shanny being stubborn to kick Hester the ball gets some as well.

broncosfanscott
11-26-2007, 12:04 AM
Its not about stats, its about stopping Rex Grossman who is a pathetic QB
on the last drive and in OT. That is when you step it up

Stats are overrated. My eyes tell me this unit is not good and the defense should not get all the blame but some of it at least

special teams and shanny being stubborn to kick Hester the ball gets some as well.

We had some chances in the 4th quarter to stop them and we didn't, so that is just the way it is.

Sometimes you need to swallow your pride and just admit the guy is a big threat and just don't kick it to him. I say it everytime I see Hester return one for a TD.......You have to be a moron to put the ball in his hands. I mean I still wonder why people kick it to him?