PDA

View Full Version : Bailey Sullen, Smiling As Broncos Roll Without Him

Denver Native (Carol)
10-05-2013, 08:47 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) – Champ Bailey is torn between gratitude and regret as he watches the Denver Broncos steamrolling opponents without him.

The perennial Pro Bowl cornerback missed all of September after injuring his left foot in the second week of the preseason.

As the first snow of the season blasted the Denver area on Friday, Bailey still wasn’t able to do everything at practice and was listed as questionable for the game at Dallas (2-2) this weekend.

rest - http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/10/05/bailey-sullen-smiling-as-broncos-roll-without-him/

Ziggy
10-06-2013, 02:52 AM
DRC has been a shut down corner. I'd love to see the Broncos get him re-signed before he hits the market. With Champ only having one year left on his contract, Elway may have his heir apparent in house.

LTC Pain
10-06-2013, 08:20 AM
DRC has been a shut down corner. I'd love to see the Broncos get him re-signed before he hits the market. With Champ only having one year left on his contract, Elway may have his heir apparent in house.

Couldn't agree more.

camdisco24
10-06-2013, 08:02 PM
Champ retires after this season Superbowl or not... (really hope we can send him out with a bang).
DRC is the guy to fill in. Harris and DRC have been fantastic this season. It's rare to replace a guy like Champ that easily/quickly.

wayninja
10-06-2013, 10:36 PM
DRC wasn't so hot tonight. I'm not going to castigate the guy for one game, but it's a wake up call.