PDA

View Full Version : What can you say?

East Coast Fan
11-25-2007, 08:12 PM
I watched as we were ahead by 14 points and had the ball in Chicago's end of the field and yelled to my wife in another room "that should do it". I watched as you guys did Hall get hammered on that pitch play and everything went sour after that. What can you say after a game like that? But why on earth did they have Sauerbrun kick to directly to Hester more times than not? There was a brief moment when we had the late lead that I started to get excited about the team, but it was temporary just like our lead. I still follow them and back them, but I also realize that this team just isn't going to do anything except probably finish 8-8 or so. SIGH....:noidea::whoknows:

Escobar
11-25-2007, 08:14 PM
Definately a tough loss...

Bronco Bible
11-25-2007, 08:22 PM
Heartbreaking is more how I would describe it, just like ECF I was starting to feel like things were coming around but:eek:

Stargazer
11-25-2007, 08:22 PM
Definately a tough loss...

Very tough loss. Special teams failed. And Denver's defense failed, once again, when it matters. It's the same old story. Hopefully there's an assault on the draft/FA's signings this offseason.

Requiem / The Dagda
11-25-2007, 08:24 PM
We moved up in the race for a better draft pick, that's about it. (Pending how Eagles do.)

I was ticked, but then again - what can I do about it? NOTHING.

eessydo
11-25-2007, 08:28 PM
It's like watching a super slow motion train wreck, at a very high rate of speed with too many passenger cars to count and a nuclear device 3 seconds from detonation.

Brutal

Watchthemiddle
11-25-2007, 08:28 PM
We moved up in the race for a better draft pick, that's about it. (Pending how Eagles do.)

I was ticked, but then again - what can I do about it? NOTHING.

7-0 Pats already. Int run back for a TD.

Nomad
11-25-2007, 08:29 PM
It was a good choke job by the BRONCOS! Shanahan should of went for the kill when up 14. OT should of never been an issue at the end of this game! Oh well, Denver digging their own grave! 0-3 vs NFC this year and I don't see Denver beating Minnesota!

Watchthemiddle
11-25-2007, 08:31 PM
It was a good choke job by the BRONCOS! Shanahan should of went for the kill when up 14. OT should of never been an issue at the end of this game! Oh well, Denver digging their own grave! 0-3 vs NFC this year and I don't see Denver beating Minnesota!

He kind of did go for the kill with that play of Cutler rolling out to his right and throwing left. Only problem is he over threw B-Marsh.

topscribe
11-25-2007, 09:07 PM
I watched as we were ahead by 14 points and had the ball in Chicago's end of the field and yelled to my wife in another room "that should do it". I watched as you guys did Hall get hammered on that pitch play and everything went sour after that. What can you say after a game like that? But why on earth did they have Sauerbrun kick to directly to Hester more times than not? There was a brief moment when we had the late lead that I started to get excited about the team, but it was temporary just like our lead. I still follow them and back them, but I also realize that this team just isn't going to do anything except probably finish 8-8 or so. SIGH....:noidea::whoknows:

Well, one thing I can say, ECF, is that I wish we could see more of you on the
boards here. Stick around a little more, eh? :smile:

-----

East Coast Fan
11-26-2007, 06:18 AM
Well, one thing I can say, ECF, is that I wish we could see more of you on the
boards here. Stick around a little more, eh? :smile:

-----

I've been around but it's an extremely stressful and busy time right now for me at work and with the holidays; I appreciate the thought, Top-I'll try to get on here more often! ;)

champbronc2
11-26-2007, 08:38 AM
This must've been how the Arizona fans felt like last year.

topscribe
11-26-2007, 12:10 PM

I wouldn't know.

I haven't asked any of the six fans they have here in Tucson. :coffee:

-----

Medford Bronco
11-26-2007, 12:33 PM

you mean the Arizona fans every year
:laugh:

God is that team snake bitten. They have not won more than
10 games in a season since 1976 :shocked:

OB
11-26-2007, 12:55 PM
All I know is that was the cherry on my week from hell sundae

I want to blame sauerkraut - i want to blame shanny - i want to blame Bates - I want to blame whoever calls the ST plays - I do want to blame but I know it will do no good

Our offensive was impressive - esp in those conditions

The weather was a big factor - but for BOTH teams

Our :defense: disappeared the last 6 minutes of the game

But i see games like that and I swear to god football is rigged in some way shape or form -

:mad: :banghead::argh:

Lonestar
11-26-2007, 03:00 PM
All I know is that was the cherry on my week from hell sundae

I want to blame sauerkraut - i want to blame shanny - i want to blame Bates - I want to blame whoever calls the ST plays - I do want to blame but I know it will do no good

Our offensive was impressive - esp in those conditions

The weather was a big factor - but for BOTH teams

Our :defense: disappeared the last 6 minutes of the game

But i see games like that and I swear to god football is rigged in some way shape or form -

:mad: :banghead::argh:

The play calling left alot to be desired IMO. Execution also could have been better.

Would I love to have two of their LB's.. Along with DJ they would be kick ass.