PDA

View Full Version : Danny Trevathan back at Broncos practice; Jack Del Rio deflects USC talk

Denver Native (Carol)
10-03-2013, 06:03 PM
Jack Del Rio was not sitting in Pat Haden's office Thursday interviewing for the USC job.

He was not at the Los Angeles airport, as reported Sunday night by a University of Houston tennis coach Del Rio has never met.

Del Rio was in his customary position following practice Thursday, standing before the Broncos' banner, holding a press conference as the team's defensive coordinator.

Has he been contacted by USC?

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_24232872/danny-trevathan-returns-broncos-practice-one-day-after

Day1BroncoFan
10-03-2013, 06:35 PM
Glad Trevathan is back.

Joel
10-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Can I be there when someone asks, "Hey, Coach, do you want to run USC badly enough to give up the best shot you'll ever have at a second SB Ring?" Most likely response: "Can we start drug testing journalists?"

Denver Native (Carol)
10-03-2013, 07:12 PM
Can I be there when someone asks, "Hey, Coach, do you want to run USC badly enough to give up the best shot you'll ever have at a second SB Ring?" Most likely response: "Can we start drug testing journalists?"

When the talk first started in regards to him possibly going to USC, DelRio stated then that he would stay with the Broncos thru this season.

TXBRONC
10-03-2013, 08:26 PM
When the talk first started in regards to him possibly going to USC, DelRio stated then that he would stay with the Broncos thru this season.

I don't think Elway would let him out his contract anyway; at least in the middle of a season.