PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Prater get's lonely?

sneakers
10-02-2013, 06:04 PM
I mean not being able to kick field goals? He just sits on the sideline and kicks balls in the net. Do you think he wishes he could kick more field gals?

I do

Joel
10-02-2013, 06:29 PM
After kicking the ground just before the half in last years playoff game, then watching the Ravens zip downfield for a TD, he's probably very glad his services are rarely needed until AFTER the offense scores. I'm sure kickers are as competitive as anyone, but find it hard to believe any of them truly relish game-winning kicks, and those and the misses are about the only ones anyone remembers. Yet kickers always lead the league in scoring because they get points every time the team does (except safeties.) I always find that ironic.

No, I don't think Prater gets bored; he spends 95% of every Broncos game just watching from the best seat in the house, and the team pays HIM (well) for the privilege.

SR
10-02-2013, 06:31 PM
After kicking the ground just before the half in last years playoff game, then watching the Ravens zip downfield for a TD, he's probably very glad his services are rarely needed until AFTER the offense scores. I'm sure kickers are as competitive as anyone, but find it hard to believe any of them truly relish game-winning kicks, and those and the misses are about the only ones anyone remembers. Yet kickers always lead the league in scoring because they get points every time the team does (except safeties.) I always find that ironic. No, I don't think Prater gets bored; he spends 95% of every Broncos game just watching from the best seat in the house, and the team pays HIM (well) for the privilege.

Jesus...

Skinny
10-02-2013, 06:31 PM
I'm sure he likes kicking PATs better.

Ziggy
10-02-2013, 07:13 PM
Does he get lonely? No, he's got our punter to keep him company.

underrated29
10-02-2013, 07:21 PM
He gets more action now kicking extra points and kickoffs then he ever did with field goals.

Az Snake
10-02-2013, 07:33 PM

When I first saw this thread, I didn't think anyone would reply. :rolleyes:

I'd much rather continue seeing Matt kicking touchbacks.
Rather continue to see TDs in lieu of FGs duh.
And it's getz, not get's lol !
:coffee:

Nomad
10-02-2013, 07:39 PM
Jesus...

Good to see you praying, SR!:lol:

SR
10-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Good to see you praying, SR!:lol:

I'm praying for people to quit over-analyzing sarcastic threads.

smith49
10-03-2013, 02:41 AM
Does he get lonely? No, he's got our punter to keep him company.

This made me giggle a bit. But seriously, our punter rarely puts his helmet on until garbage time ( the entire 4th quarter). He's the one we should be concerned about.

CrazyHorse
10-03-2013, 05:23 AM
I think we should make it up to him and let him try a 65+ yard FG.

Pudge
10-03-2013, 05:30 AM
We had an opportunity for a 61 yarder, and brought out our punter after we had the game in hand. That irritated me

Broncolingus
10-03-2013, 09:10 AM
Do you think Prater get's lonely?

...he can always go back to Shotgun Willie's!