PDA

View Full Version : Uhm.

SR
11-25-2007, 04:17 PM
The Raiders won today, giving them three wins on the year. They have officially won more games this year than last. They're on a roll!

KCL
11-25-2007, 06:31 PM
They are on a roll and so are the Chiefs...a roll of losing.

kcvet
11-25-2007, 06:35 PM
a steller performance by Kolby Smith. 150 yds running. all wasted.

KCL
11-25-2007, 06:47 PM
a steller performance by Kolby Smith. 150 yds running. all wasted.

That was about the only good that came out of the game.
Herm is a idiot.

Devilspawn
11-25-2007, 06:57 PM
Forget what I said about Herm earlier. What a dumbass.

Amazing stat that I find very... unusual. Justin Fargas was the first Oakland running back to run for 100 yards in Arrowhead since household name Arthur Whittington had 134 on Nov. 5...1978. :eek: Is that right? The guy said Oakland running back, so did any Los Angeles running back do it? Allen had to have done it once?

KCL
11-25-2007, 07:13 PM
Congrats DS on the win...looks like your Raiders are going to have to
share that cellar of the AFCW with my Chiefs...;)

kcvet
11-25-2007, 07:15 PM
Forget what I said about Herm earlier. What a dumbass.

Amazing stat that I find very... unusual. Justin Fargas was the first Oakland running back to run for 100 yards in Arrowhead since household name Arthur Whittington had 134 on Nov. 5...1978. :eek: Is that right? The guy said Oakland running back, so did any Los Angeles running back do it? Allen had to have done it once?

got me. where did you get that????? a lot a backs have had 100 yd plus days here. Fargas is tool. no doubt there. but Smith got both of our TD's today. and he looks like a tool amost refinded. what a set a wheels !!!!

Devilspawn
11-25-2007, 07:17 PM
got me. where did you get that????? a lot a backs have had 100 yd plus days here. Fargas is tool. no doubt there. but Smith got both of our TD's today. and he looks like a tool amost refinded. what a set a wheels !!!!

Thanks KCLady. There's some kind of cheesy sausage in the fridge. :elefant:

Vet, I'll fidn the article. The guy might've meant the city and not the franchise but who knows, our rivalry has been so intense it could be possible.