PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, this is actually WTE - Time for Facts!

Poet
09-28-2013, 03:36 PM
I have had so much to get off of much chest, and I don't mean my boyfriends anal glands...well...anyway...

It's time to be honest about my team and the fan base. Look other than PAGs, we're all asshats. We whine, we didn't give a shit about the team before BB, we're elitist, we're just...bad. We just want to be the Yankees of football so bad right now! Even though we have been embarrassed in the last two SB's, even though we got caught cheating, and then though we can't draft for shit, we just want it so bad. I see this now. As much as we want to be, we're just a really good franchise, not a great one. The Cowboys, Steelers and Niners are miles above us. The Giants are better and have spanked us twice in the SB. The Raiders have as many rings as we do. We just..we just want to be loved.

Also, while we're at it, our women typically have gross snatches. Oh before the clothes come off, they look like tight bodied beauties, but when them drawers drop - literally, New England women wear men's boxers - well...I hope you like the smell of seafood that's been in the sun for a week.

Also, little known fact, Bill Belichekaslavakiancanistand fights bums for their clothes before the games on Sunday. It keeps him focused.

I'd write more, but my boy just broke into my booze stash.

SR
09-28-2013, 03:57 PM
Lmao

Poet
09-28-2013, 04:24 PM
Please be more sensitive to my feelings, SR. This is hard for me.

SR
09-28-2013, 04:30 PM
Please be more sensitive to my feelings, SR. This is hard for me.

**** your feelings WTE.

Poet
09-28-2013, 04:44 PM
**** your feelings WTE.

SR, am I gayer than Brady? I was told on the low that Tom Brady was gayer than "shit on a mustache." It was by a guy who...had shit..on his...anyway.

BroncoWave
09-28-2013, 04:44 PM
I have an important question for you WTE. Are you the pitcher or the catcher?

Poet
09-28-2013, 04:45 PM
I have an important question for you WTE. Are you the pitcher or the catcher?

I can do both, but I'm a power bottom by heart. I can take a sticking and keep on..being sticky.

SR
09-28-2013, 06:09 PM
SR, am I gayer than Brady? I was told on the low that Tom Brady was gayer than "shit on a mustache." It was by a guy who...had shit..on his...anyway.

I wouldn't say "gayer" than Tom Brady, but I can see you running to a Geraldo Rivera look-alike convention and asking for a mustache ride.

Poet
09-28-2013, 06:24 PM
I wouldn't say "gayer" than Tom Brady, but I can see you running to a Geraldo Rivera look-alike convention and asking for a mustache ride.

Mustache ride? I'm going to get some of my lumberjack friends and we're going to build a gay amusement park out of wood. I like wood.

WTE
09-28-2013, 07:15 PM
Ummmmmm???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I like eggs. :confused: With bacon??

Poet
09-29-2013, 03:28 AM
When Curtis Martin left us I threw a hissy fit. But then I got my nails done and it was k.

olathebroncofan
09-29-2013, 08:25 AM
I can't believe we are dedicating a thread to this guy now.

WTE
09-29-2013, 09:14 AM
I can't believe we are dedicating a thread to this guy now.

I don't think this is a dedication at all, Big Oaf. It appears as though they are making fun of me.

MOtorboat
09-29-2013, 09:49 AM
Hey guys, I'm WTE, and I just wanted to tell everyone about the thighmaster I found on Craig's List last night for $1.

Can you believe that! $1. I bet PAGs paid full price!

wayninja
10-07-2013, 08:29 PM
http://opieandanthony.me/img/brady_fu_b.gif

WTE
10-07-2013, 08:29 PM
Hi guys, it's me WTE. Did you hear a lot of people around the league are talking about Knowshon being on the Juice.

Now I didn't say that. This is coming from a lot of people around the League.

WTE
10-07-2013, 08:30 PM
http://cdn2.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/TOM-BRADY-****-YOU-BITCHES.gif

Heh heh. Caught it. Have you been drinking again?

wayninja
10-07-2013, 08:33 PM
Heh heh. Caught it. Have you been drinking again?

I guess it doesn't like the URL because of the f bomb.

fixed!

WTE
10-07-2013, 08:44 PM
I guess it doesn't like the URL because of the f bomb.

fixed!

It doesn't matter. Nobody is paying attention to this thread. We are all watching Sox vs. Rays.

wayninja
10-07-2013, 08:46 PM
It doesn't matter. Nobody is paying attention to this thread. We are all watching Sox vs. Rays.

That's not why, WTE. Don't be so conceited.

Dapper Dan
10-08-2013, 12:31 AM
Go to blackacrebrewing.com and click that you are under 21. You're welcome.

wayninja
10-08-2013, 12:40 AM
Go to blackacrebrewing.com and click that you are under 21. You're welcome.

That was bizarrely erotic.