PDA

View Full Version : Check out what's on the Eagles Website

Denver Native (Carol)
09-27-2013, 07:02 PM
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/multimedia/videos/Splash-Cartoon-Week-4/7de95266-46c5-4b2b-ac66-9d0345ce9f1d

Dzone
09-27-2013, 07:10 PM
LOL...those people in philly are some strange folks

Joel
09-27-2013, 07:46 PM
Wait: The Eagles Fight Song urges them to FLY down a ROAD to victory? Are they unclear on how flying is supposed to work? No wonder it's taken them so long to reach a SB victory: They're taking the scenic route. Still cute though; they're kind of like the Chargers of the NFCE; only team in the division that's never won the Big One.

smith49
09-27-2013, 10:32 PM
Wait: The Eagles Fight Song urges them to FLY down a ROAD to victory? Are they unclear on how flying is supposed to work? No wonder it's taken them so long to reach a SB victory: They're taking the scenic route. Still cute though; they're kind of like the Chargers of the NFCE; only team in the division that's never won the Big One.

Ha! I was thinking the same thing. How does one fly down the road?? Shoulda just made something like Fly off to victory ..... Or something like that. Stupid Philly fans. When I think of Philly I think of the gang from Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

SR
09-27-2013, 10:48 PM
Wait: The Eagles Fight Song urges them to FLY down a ROAD to victory? Are they unclear on how flying is supposed to work?

In the context, "road" is synonymous with "path". Genius.