PDA

View Full Version : Articles on Broncos' website

Denver Native (Carol)
09-27-2013, 01:00 PM
Notebook: Gase On Turnovers, Eagles D

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Ranked atop the NFL in total offense, points per game and passing offense, it’s safe to say that the Broncos' offense has seen its share of the spotlight during the first three weeks of the regular season.

But although the offense rolled up 536 total yards and erupted for 27 first-half points in the Broncos’ 37-21 win over the Raiders on Monday night, Offensive Coordinator Adam Gase noted that there hasn’t been time to reflect on the successes that the unit has had – only time for correcting miscues and improving its overall execution in preparation for the Eagles on Sunday.

“We had two hours to enjoy the game before you went to bed and next day we’re on Philly,” Gase said on Thursday. “We haven’t had really a chance to look back and say, ‘Hey, we were good in this.’ I guess everything we’re doing we’re saying, ‘We need to work on this, we need to improve on this,’ and that’s been our main focus this week is what do we have to fix from the last game.”

rest - plus video - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Notebook-Gase-On-Turnovers-Eagles-D/7d5068fe-048b-4992-9cfb-ff7fe25e8036

Denver Native (Carol)
09-27-2013, 01:02 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. – There are some obvious similarities between the Raiders, the Broncos’ most recent opponent, and the Eagles, the Broncos’ upcoming foe.

They both have dangerous running games bolstered by quick and athletic quarterbacks that aren’t afraid to make plays on their feet. But Defensive Coordinator Jack Del Rio said Thursday that the comparisons between the two quarterbacks doesn’t go much further than that.

“They’re really completely different, other than they’re both mobile (quarterbacks),” Del Rio said. “The Raiders were very methodical in their approach. They had a lot of big people and a lot more two-back stuff. This is a lot more fast-tempo, spread the field. They still have the option element in the quarterback, that is the mobile element, but vastly different systems.”

rest - plus video - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Notebook-Del-Rios-Defense/b2fa342b-bc39-421b-b05b-9f91db5545d5

Denver Native (Carol)
09-27-2013, 01:03 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- For three weeks, Champ Bailey has patiently watched his team grab three wins from the sideline as he recovers from a foot injury.

"I seem patient? Oh man, (I'm) fooling somebody," Bailey said Thursday. "It's been tough."

Bailey has been a limited participant in each of the team's past five practices. He was listed as questionable for Week 3 -- he was held out of the game -- and if he is limited again in Friday's practice, his designation will likely be "questionable" again for this Sunday's matchup.

The cornerback said it's still up in the air when he will make his regular-season debut, but that "hopefully" it will be this week.

rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Bailey-When-I-Feel-Good-Ill-Be-Out-There/1cf9d5d0-587c-496c-8699-57b5f308e9d8

Davii
09-27-2013, 01:53 PM
Champ was limited so he'll be questionable for the game. I'm really looking forward to having Champ (and Von) back with this D

wayninja
09-27-2013, 03:02 PM
****!

I want my blankie back.