PDA

View Full Version : Tony Carter back at Broncos practice; Rod Smith works with receivers

Denver Native (Carol)
09-26-2013, 01:42 PM
Only safety Duke Ihenacho and linebacker Paris Lenon did not participate in the Broncos' Thursday practice. Ihenacho aggravated an ankle injury on Monday against the Oakland Raiders, and Lenon is dealing with a thigh injury.

Cornerback Tony Carter returned to practice after sitting on Wednesday with an ankle injury he suffered on Monday. Carter wore a boot after Monday's game but said it was a precautionary measure.

Former Broncos wide receiver Rod Smith was present at Thursday's practice, helping out with drills with the receivers. Smith played his entire career, from 1994-2006, with the Broncos, winning two Super Bowls and setting Denver franchise records for the most career receptions, receiving yards and touchdown catches.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24181845/tony-carter-back-at-broncos-practice-rod-smith

TXBRONC
09-26-2013, 01:46 PM
I'm glad Carter was back but I think we need Ihenacho back even more.

LTC Pain
09-26-2013, 02:35 PM

That's a big 10-fowa (in best Jackie Gleason voice I can come up with!)

Denver Native (Carol)
09-27-2013, 11:50 AM

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 4m

RT @BroncosTV: Duke Ihenacho in cleats and has his helmet during team stretch. First time all week.

EMB6903
09-27-2013, 04:21 PM
Carter has been solid so far this year.

Why people hating, over a couple interference calls? He's caused as many TOs as he's been flagged it seems like.

The CB position in Denver is extremely deep and I'm happy carter has been apart of that. He's been a solid presence for the past 20 games.

LTC Pain
09-27-2013, 06:00 PM
Psssst, Tony, dude, look back for the ball. Man-ball, man-ball :)