PDA

View Full Version : Raiders coach asks Manning after game for wristband

FloutDog
09-24-2013, 12:33 AM
Never seen this before...

Read this on Twitter and then found video on Instagram. Had to share...

http://instagram.com/p/eoQU0kNzMj/

After Broncos just smashed the Raiders, one of their coaches/personnel walks up to Manning and asks for his wristband! Unbelievable...no agony of defeat, but wants something RIGHT after the game on the field. The ESPN cameras caught it all...just embarrassing!

Go Broncos!!!

DenBronx
09-24-2013, 01:41 AM
Why not? Mannings a HOF QB even before he came here. This reminds me of Jamaal Charles getting flack after a loss against KC last year then wanting Manning to sign something for him. It's total respect for a great player. Many basketball players would even hit up Michael Jordan back in the day. Die hard fans will complain because its in the division or after a loss but they really shouldnt care......after all, it's PMFM we are talking about.

Northman
09-24-2013, 04:00 AM
Yea, not shocked at all.

HORSEPOWER 56
09-24-2013, 06:00 AM
I'm sure he has kids. Who doesn't want Manning merchandise? Players trade stuff all the time. I saw Patrick Peterson and Megatron swap jerseys last week - on the field after the game. Then they took a photo together. It was pretty cool. Players and coaches are fans too.

MOtorboat
09-24-2013, 07:10 AM
Oh.

The horror.

claymore
09-24-2013, 08:10 AM
So, did he give it to him?

Ravage!!!
09-24-2013, 10:10 AM
So, did he give it to him?

Yeah, the only thing that could have been embarrassing is if Manning said "no"....now THAT, would have been embarrassing!

claymore
09-24-2013, 11:29 AM
Yeah, the only thing that could have been embarrassing is if Manning said "no"....now THAT, would have been embarrassing!

I couldnt imagine asking another man for his wristband. So ghey. I dont care who it is.

Ravage!!!
09-24-2013, 11:33 AM
I couldnt imagine asking another man for his wristband. So ghey. I dont care who it is.

Come on. Think about it. You have Manning's sweat covered TUBE of cloth. I mean, what would any gay guy want with that??

PatriotsGuy
09-24-2013, 11:34 AM
I agree with clay

claymore
09-24-2013, 11:51 AM
Come on. Think about it. You have Manning's sweat covered TUBE of cloth. I mean, what would any gay guy want with that??

No doubt. Gross. I couldnt imagine bringing it home. If I tried to give it to my kids they would gross out and call me a homo.

Ravage!!!
09-24-2013, 11:55 AM
No doubt. Gross. I couldnt imagine bringing it home. If I tried to give it to my kids they would gross out and call me a homo.

I laugh at the image of your kids calling you a homo. :lol:

MOtorboat
09-24-2013, 12:05 PM

I laugh at the image of your kids calling you a homo. :lol:

I so wish this was in the lounge right now.

claymore
09-24-2013, 12:44 PM
I so wish this was in the lounge right now.

You want my wrist band dont you?

topscribe
09-24-2013, 12:49 PM
Never seen this before...

Read this on Twitter and then found video on Instagram. Had to share...

http://instagram.com/p/eoQU0kNzMj/

After Broncos just smashed the Raiders, one of their coaches/personnel walks up to Manning and asks for his wristband! Unbelievable...no agony of defeat, but wants something RIGHT after the game on the field. The ESPN cameras caught it all...just embarrassing!

Go Broncos!!!
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with that. I'm sure the coach doesn't
feel good about his team's loss, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't seek a
momento from a player he admires. We're not talking about Nazi's here . . .

wayninja
09-24-2013, 02:35 PM
Considering their head coach was just a few short years ago the DC for the Broncos... yeah, don't really see this as shocking. Once the game is over, the game is over. Being a fan of the GOAT isn't a crime.

slim
09-24-2013, 03:19 PM
Not so strange.

Greg Schiano asked Tom Brady for a BJ after their game. Now that is wrong.

wayninja
09-24-2013, 09:01 PM
Not so strange.

Actually it was slightly more disturbing to see Brady whip out knee pads. I guess he just carries them with him?

BroncoWave
09-24-2013, 09:17 PM
Not so strange.

Bet it didn't take much convincing either.

Army Bronco
09-25-2013, 01:18 AM
Not so strange.

Bet it didn't take much convincing either.Schiano said..." Tom, can I get a...." Brady didn't let him finish and said.." you want a famous Brady BJ don't you Gregory?" Shiano said..." I hear you are the best in the NFL" Brady said..." wicked best!!.. you become great by doing what you love and loving what you do"