PDA

View Full Version : NFL Distribution Map

Nomad
09-06-2009, 06:15 PM
I'm sure gonna miss my Sunday ticket.....damn you Indy and damn you early game!!

http://the506.com/nflmaps/index.html

Overtime
09-06-2009, 06:25 PM
Love my NFL Sunday Ticket, and even @ $379 a year, it's worth every penny cause I'm not subjected to being forced to watch all the garbage games on the local channels, I can actually watch all the premiere matchups.

Nomad
09-06-2009, 06:29 PM
Love my NFL Sunday Ticket, and even @ $379 a year, it's worth every penny cause I'm not subjected to being forced to watch all the garbage games on the local channels, I can actually watch all the premiere matchups.

Yeah, I had it since it came out but we just moved to a new home with bunches of cottonwoods and my wife won't let me cut one down and the DTV guy came out last week and said the signal would be questionable. So I'll be hanging out alot at Buffalo Wild Wings from now on or maybe the puter guy will have links!!.

ManchesterBroncoLUHG
09-07-2009, 01:29 PM
Yeah, I had it since it came out but we just moved to a new home with bunches of cottonwoods and my wife won't let me cut one down and the DTV guy came out last week and said the signal would be questionable. So I'll be hanging out alot at Buffalo Wild Wings from now on or maybe the puter guy will have links!!.

I've managed to watch every Broncos game last year that wasn't on Sky. Plenty of links about.

Don't know if I can post some sites to look at (other than IHSD's) here :confused:, the ones that I use are great for all sports or channels (NFL Network etc) they cover pretty much every NFL game.

Lonestar
09-07-2009, 03:40 PM
looks like I will miss it also who cares about the NYJ thought Brett moved on..

LRtagger
09-07-2009, 04:02 PM
Can we sticky this for the season? I hated having to search for the link every week last year.

OrangeHoof
09-08-2009, 04:30 AM
I like the "at a glance" coverage maps they have this year. Loads faster and gives me a good overview of who gets what. Unfortunately, all the games I'm interested in are all showing at the same time. I hate it when the double-header games all look like dullsville.

Reidman
09-08-2009, 10:00 AM
I caught almost every game last year through the glorious internet!!

T.K.O.
09-08-2009, 11:51 AM
I'm sure gonna miss my Sunday ticket.....damn you Indy and damn you early game!!

thanks i just added it to my favs.
i have dish and have been hearing for years that they would get a "sunday ticket" type deal......never happens.
no they have that redzone which apparently jumps from game to game whenever a team is inside the 20.
might be worth gettin but in montana i get almost every bronco game anyways and the ones i dont i find a feed on the puter.
so i'll keep the 400 bucks.
i wish to heck the nfl would make a deal with all satalite and cable co. to allow a subscriber to purchase just their favorite teams games

Benetto
09-10-2009, 06:06 PM
Who the **** wants to watch the Jets Vs Texans??? Damn you Jets!!!

Nomad
09-15-2009, 06:26 PM
Hopefully it doesn't change, but it looks like I'll get to watch another BRONCOS game on the big screen!!!:elefant::beer:

Lonestar
09-15-2009, 09:19 PM
I get the PIT vs jayus.. game..

Maybe I can be out of town..

Reidman
09-15-2009, 09:43 PM
Internet watching again for me this weekend...

sneakers
09-15-2009, 09:45 PM
Ahh poop!

Lonestar
09-15-2009, 10:10 PM
Ahh poop!

that is what I said in post 12.. you were more succinct..:salute:

horsepig
09-15-2009, 11:38 PM
Nothing has changed since I was a tadpolew. Bears, Packers, Colts and Browns. Every week. Rams if they were playing the Colts- Johnny U. vs Roman Gabriel.

For some reason we were spared having to watch the Giants.

broncophan
09-16-2009, 01:51 AM
Yes!!!.......happy to be able to watch the broncos here in Ohio.....:D

Lonestar
09-16-2009, 02:01 AM
Yes!!!.......happy to be able to watch the broncos here in Ohio.....:D

scum bag :tsk:

broncophan
09-16-2009, 02:05 AM
scum bag :tsk:

lol.......hey......don't try to bring me down.....lol
with 2 teams here in ohio.....and the steelers near by.. .....it is not too often I get to see my broncos...:D

Lonestar
09-16-2009, 02:10 AM
lol.......hey......don't try to bring me down.....lol
with 2 teams here in ohio.....and the steelers near by.. .....it is not too often I get to see my broncos...:D

I have the Texans and the cowgirls in Texas and that is what I usually get..

But I was smart to get east and west coast feeds for abc, CBS and NBC.. out of NYC and LA.. but alas even they are showing jaysus and PITT..

your still a scum BAG..

broncophan
09-16-2009, 02:15 AM
Yea.....that sucks...........one day my wife and I will move to Colorado........she just doesn't know it yet!!!

Nomad
09-22-2009, 08:18 PM
The map has been updated for this week!!!

Here's a notice I read at BM. The NFL are such ********, imo, but eventually they'll find all the stream sites and shut them down :mad:!!

Notices
Regarding live streams of NFL broadcasts: While these links are going to be inevitably passed around the internet through various sources, we ask that you do not use our site (forums or otherwise) as a means of doing so.

While we most certainly understand and sympathize the desire to see the Broncos play, the NFL has asked that we remove and record any of these links that should be posted.

Disregarding this warning can and will result in disciplinary action up to and including bans, and your information will be turned over to NFL security.
Thank you for your understanding, Broncos Country Site Staff

gnomeflinger
09-22-2009, 08:31 PM

Here's a notice I read at BM. The NFL are such ********, imo, but eventually they'll find all the stream sites and shut them down :mad:!!

Notices
Regarding live streams of NFL broadcasts: While these links are going to be inevitably passed around the internet through various sources, we ask that you do not use our site (forums or otherwise) as a means of doing so.

While we most certainly understand and sympathize the desire to see the Broncos play, the NFL has asked that we remove and record any of these links that should be posted.

Disregarding this warning can and will result in disciplinary action up to and including bans, and your information will be turned over to NFL security.

What's after that, the FBI? :shocked:

T.K.O.
09-22-2009, 08:55 PM
damn direct tv is trying to put the squeeze on the little guy....i refuse to pay 400.00 for a bunch of games i dont need....i just dont understand why nobody offers "team packages"....you know where for like 99.00 you order all the broncos games. it would be awesome for the consumer and could actually increase subscribers for whoever offered it.
i doubt i'm alone in thinking 400.00 is too damn much when you already get 1/2 the games at least.

Lonestar
09-22-2009, 11:07 PM
scums bags again ..

sneakers
09-22-2009, 11:54 PM

Notices

And I replied on that board that it is silly for the nfl to try to stop this by banning such information on team websites because there are trillions of sites that provide links to streamed games.....them doing this is like trying to stop a flood by throwing a brick at the approaching torrent of water.

sneakers
09-22-2009, 11:55 PM
The Flippin' Bengals??!?!?!?!? Really? Raiders vs Broncos got bumped by the freakin Bengals?

OrangeHoof
09-23-2009, 12:51 AM
How the hell is Miami-SD getting less tv coverage than Pit-Cin or Den-Oak? Anyone notice who made the playoffs last year? I realize the Phins are 0-2 and the Chargers' only win was by the skin of their teeth but Cin-Pit are both 1-1 and everyone outside Ohio knows which team is better plus the Raiders-Broncos are two teams almost guaranteed not to be there at the end of the season. I guess if you like intradivisional rivalries and bad blood, those two games are more interesting but, based on talent and the importance to reaching the playoffs, I think SD-Miami is the best matchup of the three.

Similarly, I'm surprised Tennessee vs. rhe Jets isn't attracting more tv sets.

frauschieze
09-23-2009, 08:34 AM
How the hell is Miami-SD getting less tv coverage than Pit-Cin or Den-Oak? Anyone notice who made the playoffs last year? I realize the Phins are 0-2 and the Chargers' only win was by the skin of their teeth but Cin-Pit are both 1-1 and everyone outside Ohio knows which team is better plus the Raiders-Broncos are two teams almost guaranteed not to be there at the end of the season. I guess if you like intradivisional rivalries and bad blood, those two games are more interesting but, based on talent and the importance to reaching the playoffs, I think SD-Miami is the best matchup of the three.

Similarly, I'm surprised Tennessee vs. rhe Jets isn't attracting more tv sets.

Bingo. Those games are almost always more interesting than a game between two teams that don't have any reason to hate each other.

I'm not surprised the Den/Oak game is getting so much play. The rivalry is HUGE, the Broncos "are surprising", Oakland is playing pretty decently....it's got the makings of a good game.

Thnikkaman
09-23-2009, 08:42 AM
Fsck!!!! I am in the part of Iowa not getting the Denver/Oakland game.

Reidman
09-23-2009, 09:11 AM
Nice, I get the game this week!

T.K.O.
09-23-2009, 09:56 AM
the "dish network" guide says i get the broncos game....but i dont trust them until the game actually comes on(it always says "subject to programming change )
one time last year i had all my awesome "football snacks" ready.....green chile,brats,a creation i call "bronco balls"....no not rocky mtn oysters,they are actually meatballs with minced onions ,peppers ,3 cheeses etc...
i had a case of frosty coors lt. and a couple friends over and....BANG ! some other game comes on and i....just....about sh...ended up watching that little stat screen at nfl.com for 3 hrs:mad:

Az Snake
09-24-2009, 02:20 PM

Thanks BroncoBlitz !!!

:beer:..:beer:..:beer:

Az Snake
09-25-2009, 02:21 PM

Thanks BroncoBlitz !!!

:beer:..:beer:..:beer:

And thanks a lot Nomad, I still don't get the game in AZ even with the black hole black out.

BCJ
09-25-2009, 02:27 PM
You know there is this great thing called the Sports Bar! Let me feel in for some of you that are crying that you cant see the Broncos this weekend. First, you find a restuarant/bar that has the satellite to get ALL games. This helps you out because you want to see the Broncos. Then you can even call up some of these establishments and ask about tv size, will the volume be up for the Broncos game, do you get other Broncos fans there, etc? Try googling Broncos Bar in (your city/state) and you might even get only Broncos as the main game! Yippee! We have a few hear in OC with Hooters in Anaheim (which is where I will be). Sure you spend a few bucks but better than being all buy yourself in some chat room getting updates. It is 2009, join us.

Chica_Ang
09-27-2009, 01:21 AM
aarrrgh!!! No game for me! I hate you Seattle affiliates....freakin' infommercials....grrrrr. :drinking:

Will my chat buddies meet up with me, pretty please????

o
m
g
:Cry: :bawling: :argh:

Reidman
09-27-2009, 06:32 AM
aarrrgh!!! No game for me! I hate you Seattle affiliates....freakin' infommercials....grrrrr. :drinking:

Will my chat buddies meet up with me, pretty please????

o
m
g
:Cry: :bawling: :argh:

That's messed up because they're showing their beloved Seahawks on FOX...and Broncos are on CBS...

Guess I lucked out being in that little sliver of Washington that gets to see the game...

Chica_Ang
09-27-2009, 12:14 PM
That's messed up because they're showing their beloved Seahawks on FOX...and Broncos are on CBS...

Guess I lucked out being in that little sliver of Washington that gets to see the game...

Yea that's messed up! Lucky duck...I'm coming over to your house! :D

Requiem / The Dagda
09-27-2009, 01:33 PM
The worst thing about being in Fargo is that it's 50/50 when it comes to CBS airing Broncos games. Looks like I'll have to find an internet feed today.

claymore
09-27-2009, 01:39 PM
The worst thing about being in Fargo is that it's 50/50 when it comes to CBS airing Broncos games. Looks like I'll have to find an internet feed today.

If you do let me know. I hate going to the bars to watch games.

Slick
09-27-2009, 01:57 PM
If you do let me know. I hate going to the bars to watch games.

I always spend too much money.

frauschieze
09-27-2009, 07:19 PM
I had it on TV, but went to the bar anyway since it was a big rivalry game. Spent too much, but had a blast. I like watching all the games with a bunch of different fans. Smack talk is awesome in person.

Nomad
09-29-2009, 09:03 PM
It looks like majority of the country will get to watch the BRONCOS beat Dallas:beer: and early game I'll get to watch Detriot win their 2nd game!

Chica_Ang
09-29-2009, 10:37 PM
Yessssss!!!! I can sit on my couch and watch on tv this week. weeeee:cool:

:lol:

sneakers
09-29-2009, 11:14 PM
Yes!!!! Finally!!!!!!!

Skinny
09-29-2009, 11:25 PM
Sweet, even the foreign country of South Carolina gets it.

BroncoWave
09-29-2009, 11:53 PM
I'm torn on whether to go to the bar to watch this game or not. I prefer watching in my room so I can hear the commentary (which I only get a chance to do like 3-4 times a year) but a BUNCH of Cowboys fans go to school here and it would be fun to trade smack with them.

Az Snake
09-29-2009, 11:58 PM
I'm sure gonna miss my Sunday ticket.

Finally !

Thanks Nomad !!!

Reidman
09-30-2009, 09:41 AM
Wow, our game is going to be televised to a large audience!

NightTrainLayne
09-30-2009, 09:45 AM
Wow, our game is going to be televised to a large audience!

If we beat the Cowboys, we will do it in front of a national audience. .. we won't sneak up on anyone anymore. I imagine ESPN will even run the highlights. .. .Berman might even mention it on the "Fastest 3 minutes" instead of showing Hockey high-lights from 20-30 years ago.

Nomad
10-06-2009, 06:48 PM
My weekly update and again the majority of the US gets to watch the BRONCOS.

:(Sorry AZ and Chica!

LRtagger
10-06-2009, 06:49 PM
I dont see the NE game on the map yet??

gnomeflinger
10-06-2009, 07:01 PM
Argh! JustinTV here I come!

sneakers
10-06-2009, 07:02 PM
Yay! Two weeks in a row!!!

Skinny
10-06-2009, 07:04 PM
Wow, back to back weeks for me? I must have died and gone to Broncos heaven. :woot:

I dont see the NE game on the map yet??If your located in Raleigh North Carolina tagger, you get it according to that map.

LRtagger
10-06-2009, 07:11 PM
Nope I'm in Tampa right now...looks like I'm right on the bubble....hope I get it.

Lonestar
10-06-2009, 07:13 PM
time to go set up TIVO..:elefant:

done just hope the NYG dispose of OAK fast.. otherwise I'm screwed again

gnomeflinger
10-06-2009, 07:39 PM
Maybe Seattle won't sell all of their tickets. Maybe...

It was a good thought.

Foley11
10-06-2009, 08:09 PM
Wow-what a bunch of dog games on fox this week.......

Benetto
10-06-2009, 08:24 PM
Wow, back to back weeks for me? I must have died and gone to Broncos heaven. :woot:
If your located in Raleigh North Carolina tagger, you get it according to that map.

Back to back to back for me...And U...The Chargirls game is a MNF game...3 games in HD in a row!! Heck yeah.

Skinny
10-06-2009, 08:42 PM
Back to back to back for me...And U...The Chargirls game is a MNF game...3 games in HD in a row!! Heck yeah.Sweet! Forgot about the Monday nighter.

Lonestar
10-06-2009, 10:54 PM
Maybe Seattle won't sell all of their tickets. Maybe...

It was a good thought.

that only affects the local TV market.. inside 75 miles IIRC

Thnikkaman
10-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Its good to see Iowa completely in the NE @ Den color.

Az Snake
10-07-2009, 07:31 AM
Its good to see Iowa completely in the NE @ Den color.

Good for you Thnikkaman but it's not good to see AZ completely outside the NE @ Den color.

Thanks a lot Nomad ! :tsk:

Az Snake
10-08-2009, 07:57 AM
Good for you Thnikkaman but it's not good to see AZ completely outside the NE @ Den color.

We have a slim chance ! :elefant:

The Cards game has not sold out; possible blackout.
Cards are 0-2 at home and the Texans aren't that great.
The Cards have until 1:15pm today to sell out unless the NFL grants an extension.

Sometimes the local broadcast channel buys the remaining tickets because of local ad revenue.

Please don't let the Cards sell out Nomad !

Reidman
10-08-2009, 12:24 PM
I f'in hate the seachickens!! I need to move to Colorado....

CoachChaz
10-08-2009, 01:15 PM
It shows it will be on in the Dallas area, but I'll get screwed anyway because the Cowboys play at that time and all other games get blacked out when the Cowboys are on. Hooray for me

Az Snake
10-08-2009, 03:43 PM
We have a slim chance ! :elefant:

The Cards game has not sold out; possible blackout.
Cards are 0-2 at home and the Texans aren't that great.
The Cards have until 1:15pm today to sell out unless the NFL grants an extension.

Sometimes the local broadcast channel buys the remaining tickets because of local ad revenue.

Please don't let the Cards sell out Nomad !

Cards did not sell out by 1:15pm.
So, the NFL gives the Cards 24 more hours. :tsk:

The NFL didn't give the faiders an extension.
This is the Cards 2nd extension granted by the NFL this season.
It's not fair !

Reidman
10-08-2009, 05:05 PM
It shows it will be on in the Dallas area, but I'll get screwed anyway because the Cowboys play at that time and all other games get blacked out when the Cowboys are on. Hooray for me

Same network or different? Why would they black it out if they air on two different networks..??

Lonestar
10-08-2009, 08:03 PM
Same network or different? Why would they black it out if they air on two different networks..??

it is the NFL that blacks it out locally they still have to send the signal back to the visiting teams home..

Chica_Ang
10-11-2009, 01:43 PM
bumpity Bump! :salute:

Nomad
10-11-2009, 02:02 PM

hey, I'm just a messenger! It's the Patriots fan fault who makes the site maps!!:D

Nomad
10-25-2009, 04:00 PM
The map for Nov 1st is already out!!!
http://the506.com/nflmaps/2009/08-CBS.html

camdisco24
10-25-2009, 08:53 PM
WOW im going to be REALLY close to getting the Broncos game. Right now my TV guide says im getting our game, but that map makes it look close! Lets hope the TV guide was right and High Point NC gets the BRONCOS!!

Reidman
10-28-2009, 11:27 PM
Whoa, I'll get the game by a thin margin...if I lived 50 miles further north of Portland, I wouldn't be getting it...:beer:

Only bad thing now is it's an early game...Graveyard shifts and early Bronco games are hard to handle..

LoyalSoldier
10-29-2009, 02:04 AM
Bleh I get Oak and SD.

weazel
10-29-2009, 01:02 PM
why the hell would Washington stations be showing SD @ Oak? WTF?! The entire western side of the country is showing Denver and Washington gets the freaking faid? Man, NFL ticket beter be up on nfusion this week!

Iron Horse72
10-29-2009, 01:41 PM
Look likes I'll be at Hooters, but hey John I found another place by my house that shows all the games.

It's 2 mins from me...

Nomad
11-10-2009, 05:53 PM
I know it may change but this is the map for Sunday!! Pit/Cin should be a good game as well!! We get Dierdorf again!!:tsk:

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2009/10-CBS.html

gnomeflinger
11-10-2009, 07:29 PM
weazel, your avatar frightens me. :eek:

Nomad
11-16-2009, 06:46 PM
For those of you who are interested, here's the projected game map for week 11!!

Lonestar
11-16-2009, 06:48 PM
well I just might get to see the next two games this way..YAHooo:salute:

sneakers
11-16-2009, 06:50 PM
ultra gay!

Iron Horse72
11-16-2009, 09:38 PM
I found a way to watch the game online through my TV with my PIP and flip back on the other games.

Then be able to check the site and fantasy stats.

Why I haven't been doing this all along is beyond me.

LRtagger
11-17-2009, 08:50 AM
great I get to watch the Patriots destroy the Jets.

When do the flex games start? This sucks ass.

claymore
11-17-2009, 08:56 AM

Me to. Not many games I care about less than that one.

CoachChaz
11-17-2009, 09:04 AM

I get to watch it too. Maybe it's a blessing

Iron Horse72
11-18-2009, 03:50 PM
San Diego @ Denver
Dick Enberg, Dan Fouts

Oh great we get to hear Fouts spout this Sunday, cant frigging wait use the mute feature.

claymore
11-20-2009, 04:27 PM
I'm not seeing any color on the CBS late game map. Will Denver be shown in AZ?

Im see'in all blue for AZ. Looks like you get it.

weazel
11-20-2009, 04:30 PM
get a nfusion or a k-box, and quit worrying about distribution maps. ridiculous, guys.

Nomad
11-30-2009, 07:38 PM
Week 13

Lonestar
12-01-2009, 10:39 PM
looks like I'm screwed again.. all of NM is getting the game but the southern part I'm closest to.. so we get to see IND TEN..

LordTrychon
12-01-2009, 10:49 PM
I hate it when Broncos and Colts play at the same time. :mad:

Nomad
12-07-2009, 07:47 PM
Here's week 14!!! Damn you Vikings...I hope they lose the rest of their games!!

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2009/14-CBS-E.html

Lonestar
12-07-2009, 08:11 PM
finally I get to see a GAME..

but I can't tivo it.. as it is a local channel

Nomad
12-07-2009, 08:19 PM
finally I get to see a GAME..

but I can't tivo it.. as it is a local channel

I looked up the Raiders game as well and KXMC will show the morning game instead of the afternoon which is the BRONCOS/Raiders:mad:. I have some trees to cut in the offseason and subscribe back to directv and get my Sunday Ticket back and I don't give a rat's ass what my wife thinks either!!

Lonestar
12-07-2009, 09:02 PM
I looked up the Raiders game as well and KXMC will show the morning game instead of the afternoon which is the BRONCOS/Raiders:mad:. I have some trees to cut in the offseason and subscribe back to directv and get my Sunday Ticket back and I don't give a rat's ass what my wife thinks either!!

find a spot in the middle of the LOT that has no Trees to block the view..

my brothers is in a pasture surrounded by a chain link fence to keep the cows and horses from using it as a scratching post..

broncophan
12-07-2009, 09:13 PM
Damn bengals **** me again....

EastCoastBronco
12-08-2009, 08:11 AM
What pisses me off is that this game is the exact reason they created Flex Scheduling. The east coast wins out almost always. Who the hell wants to watch Philly and NY go at it when you've got an obviously better game in Indianapolis.

claymore
12-08-2009, 08:16 AM
What pisses me off is that this game is the exact reason they created Flex Scheduling. The east coast wins out almost always. Who the hell wants to watch Philly and NY go at it when you've got an obviously better game in Indianapolis.

Im in the 1% of the US watching the NYJ/TB game. :vomit:

Iron Horse72
12-10-2009, 02:28 AM
Looks like I'm getting the game after all, sweetness!

CoachChaz
12-11-2009, 10:58 AM
I want to know who came up with the idea that Texans would rather watch Minnesota and Cincinnati instead of Denver.

NightTrainLayne
12-11-2009, 11:41 AM
I want to know who came up with the idea that Texans would rather watch Minnesota and Cincinnati instead of Denver.

Or Oklahoma. These last two weeks have been really dumb. Oklahoma should be a prime viewing area for Denver/KC.

I guess I'll be at Hooters again. :beer:

Dortoh
12-11-2009, 12:37 PM
I hate rooting for the cowgirls.

Requiem / The Dagda
12-11-2009, 12:44 PM
The one reason I hated being up in Fargo. Denver only gets about 3 or 4 games aired on CBS, the rest are anyone else and the Vikings are always on FOX. DAMMIT.

CoachChaz
12-11-2009, 12:54 PM
I hate rooting for the cowgirls.

This is one of those weekends where I hope some moron has plans of driving a van full of explosives into Cowboys Stadium. I havent had that thought since...Thanksgiving

Requiem / The Dagda
12-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Wow, Chaz. :(

CoachChaz
12-11-2009, 01:01 PM
Wow, Chaz. :(

I'm always stressed and volatile around the holidays.

missingnumber7
12-11-2009, 01:03 PM
The one reason I hated being up in Fargo. Denver only gets about 3 or 4 games aired on CBS, the rest are anyone else and the Vikings are always on FOX. DAMMIT.

I love being in Bismarck...more Broncos CBS games...except when the Queens get put on CBS.

Bronco4ever
12-11-2009, 04:23 PM
Wow I got pretty lucky this week. The Vikings are huge in South Dakota, and thankfully they put the Broncos game on CBS here instead of them here west of the Missouri River. I know plenty of Vikings fans that will be disappointed about this.

Nomad
12-11-2009, 05:18 PM
I love being in Bismarck...more Broncos CBS games...except when the Queens get put on CBS.

Obviously KXMB/KXMC are jerkoffs! I understand the Vikings trump the BRONCOS but next weekend they're showing Dolphins/Titans for the single game (which is the first game) and Skiing during the BRONCOS/Raiders game:mad:!!

Who in the eff watches Skiing!!:tsk:

rcsodak
12-11-2009, 09:11 PM
Wow I got pretty lucky this week. The Vikings are huge in South Dakota, and thankfully they put the Broncos game on CBS here instead of them here west of the Missouri River. I know plenty of Vikings fans that will be disappointed about this.

West River has always been Denver country! Back in the day, when the cable was coming from Denver, we could also get the coaches show/training camp, local channels. That ROCKED!

TXBRONC
12-11-2009, 09:44 PM

Man I feel for ya.

Doesn't that constitute spousal abuse? :tsk: (just kidding)

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
12-11-2009, 10:50 PM
I love living in Colorado, I've never moved out of this state and i've never missed a game!

Requiem / The Dagda
12-12-2009, 01:27 AM
East River is home to all those Viqueen fans. The ones I grew up around and hated. RC is right. West River is totally Broncos country.

Bronco4ever
12-12-2009, 01:59 AM
West River has always been Denver country! Back in the day, when the cable was coming from Denver, we could also get the coaches show/training camp, local channels. That ROCKED!

East River is home to all those Viqueen fans. The ones I grew up around and hated. RC is right. West River is totally Broncos country.

Perhaps you are both right. For some strange reason I know of more Vikings fans in the area than Broncos fans. My mom doesn't watch football but she knows when the Vikings lose based on the emotions of her male coworkers on Mondays, and she works 7 miles from Wyoming. It's pretty close between the two teams in popularity regardless.

Anyway I'm just pumped that the Broncos game will be on tv this weekend and I'll try to rub that in the face of every Vikings fan I know!

Nomad
12-12-2009, 08:32 AM
I love living in Colorado, I've never moved out of this state and i've never missed a game!

Thanks to my wife's job, they basically chose where we live. I'd still live in Utah if I had my choice!! We've been trying to get to Colorado Springs or Cheyenne since she's been in and it's been a no go!!

You're right TX.....it's spousal abuse....mentally!!:D

Nomad
12-14-2009, 08:07 PM
Here's week 15! I hope this map is correct for my sake!!

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
12-14-2009, 08:09 PM
Thanks to my wife's job, they basically chose where we live. I'd still live in Utah if I had my choice!! We've been trying to get to Colorado Springs or Cheyenne since she's been in and it's been a no go!!

You're right TX.....it's spousal abuse....mentally!!:D

Nomad, I didn't know you were mormon. :D

If you do get a chance to go to C Springs take it, it's my favorite place in the world.

Medford Bronco
12-14-2009, 08:15 PM
I have to watch Gods team at Buffalo :puke:

and no Denver at 4 PM as I have the Fox game :mad:

Nomad
12-15-2009, 07:18 AM
As I figured last week KXMC is keeping there schedule the way it was....effing skiing during the BRONCOS game and Mia/Tenn the first game:confused:. I wonder who comes up with this bs because Bismarck region is supposed to be BRONCOS country for the AFC side! But if you look at some of the maps on both CBS and Fox, I wonder what fatass genuis comes up with the tv coverage!!:tsk:

Zweems56
12-15-2009, 08:00 AM
It amazes me how small the viewing range of CIN-SD is, and yet.... My entire state (NJ) is seeing it.

CoachChaz
12-15-2009, 10:24 AM
Why does it still show week 14 when I open the link?

Requiem / The Dagda
12-15-2009, 10:52 AM
Didn't get a good read on that Denver game from the list. Since I'm going back to South Dakota, I figure the Broncos will be played. They get to ball out on CBS usually.

Lonestar
12-15-2009, 04:55 PM
locally screwed again by the hou team playing STL holy crap how bad can it get..

but my west coast feed I get SAN CIN so that could be a good game..

the east coast is NE and BUF so hope YALL enjoy the broncos beating up on a weak sister this week..

missingnumber7
12-16-2009, 01:02 PM
As I figured last week KXMC is keeping there schedule the way it was....effing skiing during the BRONCOS game and Mia/Tenn the first game:confused:. I wonder who comes up with this bs because Bismarck region is supposed to be BRONCOS country for the AFC side! But if you look at some of the maps on both CBS and Fox, I wonder what fatass genuis comes up with the tv coverage!!:tsk:

I need to find the spot to complain to the manager. 2 weeks in a row gettin screwed sucks. I think I might end up with a trip to BWW's. I miss my sunday ticket...stupid appartment that faces north.

bcbronc
12-16-2009, 08:14 PM
Cool! Miami vs Tennessee!

:barnburner:

Nomad
12-21-2009, 07:08 PM
Here's Week 16! This season has gone by too quick with one more after this!!

broncophan
12-23-2009, 12:46 PM
Yes!!!!........I finally don't have to worry about finding the game on the internet....and losing the feed......

GO BRONCOS!!!

Lonestar
12-23-2009, 03:15 PM
Finally but,

wanna bet they change mine to IND/NYJ just so I have to watch manning and the dolts make more history with another win..

camdisco24
12-23-2009, 07:35 PM
WOOOHOO!!! Finally a game here in NC!!

Medford Bronco
12-23-2009, 09:48 PM
Most of the country get Denver vs Philly and I have to watch Mark Sanchez :puke:

hotcarl
12-23-2009, 11:23 PM
Most of the country get Denver vs Philly and I have to watch Mark Sanchez :puke:

move to another forum!!! lol :welcome::salute:

hotcarl
12-23-2009, 11:59 PM
:beer::mad::shocked:
No late games at all for AZ? WTF?????

get lost

MERRY CHRISTMAS BRONCOFORUMS!!!!!!

tia,
hotcarl

:welcome::salute::cool::listen:

Nomad
12-29-2009, 08:13 PM
Week 17 is here :(. :beer:to beating the Chiefs!!

Lonestar
12-29-2009, 08:47 PM
with luck I'll get to see the DEN game.. by then I may have my Media PC set up.. going to try and set it up from my VCR to my PC and see what happens..